♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby Serafina_Zephyr » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:50 am

polkaboa wrote:ok, so I'm kinda crazy, so people tend to be afraid of me. I have disassociative identity disorder, schizophrenia, and manic disorder. And someone who I trusted decided to leak this information to everyone. and it doesn't help that some of my personalities aren't exactly kind. So I guess you could say I'm very moody? Anyway, I kinda like this boy, and I'm also kinda hung up on my ex still, considering I've never been dumped before and I'd like to move on (classic case of the new kid dumping the emo girl for some cheerleader, rip) This guy I think I like, but I don't know if I should go after him? I mean, he has a nice personality but I don't know if he's necessarily a good person? Ahhhh, what should I do?

As someone with various disorders herself (Autism, OCD, major depression, and anxiety), I say first take care of your mental health. That’s very important, as I learned the hard way :’>
Second, get to know the guy! Give yourself time to get over your ex, and just try to be friends with your crush.
Third, once 1+2 are done, you can start seeing how he feels about you in a romantic light. See what he’s comfortable with, and what you’re comfortable with— good luck <3
(Obviously only go for 3 if you do find out that he IS a good guy)
Pan - Ace
⟻ she/her ⟼
ASD - OCD/ISTJ - Scorpio (10/26)
❀ I trade FR stuff for CS stuff! I also accept art for my CS duplicates ❀
Serafina_Zephyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby polkaboa » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:53 am

Serafina_Zephyr wrote:
polkaboa wrote:ok, so I'm kinda crazy, so people tend to be afraid of me. I have disassociative identity disorder, schizophrenia, and manic disorder. And someone who I trusted decided to leak this information to everyone. and it doesn't help that some of my personalities aren't exactly kind. So I guess you could say I'm very moody? Anyway, I kinda like this boy who's a freshman, and I'm also kinda hung up on my ex still, considering I've never been dumped before and I'd like to move on (classic case of the new kid dumping the emo girl for some cheerleader, rip) This freshman I think I like, but I don't know if I should go after him? I mean, he has a nice personality but I don't know if he's necessarily a good person? Ahhhh, what should I do?

As someone with various disorders herself (Autism, OCD, major depression, and anxiety), I say first take care of your mental health. That’s very important, as I learned the hard way :’>
Second, get to know the guy! Give yourself time to get over your ex, and just try to be friends with your crush.
Third, once 1+2 are done, you can start seeing how he feels about you in a romantic light. See what he’s comfortable with, and what you’re comfortable with— good luck <3
(Obviously only go for 3 if you do find out that he IS a good guy)

thank you X3
Subscribe to me on YouTube? clicky-click
Doing art for USD, see my tumblr: X
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3767100
polkaboa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taroka » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:43 pm

Uhm hello, I'm a polyamorous and confused human right now. Would greatly appreciate any help with this

I am currently dating two people (K and C) and we all are very happy with our relationship.
Ok, I kinda lied.
I know I'm completely in love with K but I feel as though me and C have drifted apart.
Basically, I love K and only like C. It's like my feelings for C are starting to fade.
Our timezones and the lack of proper conversations really made everything awkward, as we both have school when the other is asleep
I sent C a message the other day, saying that I missed them a lot and I wanted to talk again, but they left me on seen.
They didn't message me since then, but said a few things in a group chat w/the three of us
I'm very awkward and I don't want to ruin our relationship by saying something wrong about this.
I'm also conflicted about everything, especially when what I do to C will affect K as well.
Is there anything I can do more than spending as much time on the weekends talking to C?
taroka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pankwola » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:04 pm

So today my crush asked me out on a date. We're going to watch a musical on Saturday my friends suggested to like hold hands and stuff but I don't know if she'd be comfortable with that? How do I know how far I should go?
xxxxxxxxxx
xxHAPPINESS
┌────────────────┐

└────────────────┘

xxImage
─PANDA PANDA PANDA──
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░

░░░░
░░░░
Pankwola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:13 pm

PandaSanta wrote:So today my crush asked me out on a date. We're going to watch a musical on Saturday my friends suggested to like hold hands and stuff but I don't know if she'd be comfortable with that? How do I know how far I should go?

If you're uncomfortable, unhappy, unsafe, or otherwise not feeling good about it, then don't do it. You can try something and still have every right to say no, let's stop this thing.

taroka wrote:Uhm hello, I'm a polyamorous and confused human right now. Would greatly appreciate any help with this

I am currently dating two people (K and C) and we all are very happy with our relationship.
Ok, I kinda lied.
I know I'm completely in love with K but I feel as though me and C have drifted apart.
Basically, I love K and only like C. It's like my feelings for C are starting to fade.
Our timezones and the lack of proper conversations really made everything awkward, as we both have school when the other is asleep
I sent C a message the other day, saying that I missed them a lot and I wanted to talk again, but they left me on seen.
They didn't message me since then, but said a few things in a group chat w/the three of us
I'm very awkward and I don't want to ruin our relationship by saying something wrong about this.
I'm also conflicted about everything, especially when what I do to C will affect K as well.
Is there anything I can do more than spending as much time on the weekends talking to C?

Honestly, the relationship is kinda falling to the side with you not saying anything, either, so it's not like just covering up this issue or pretending it doesn't exist is keeping things 'not awkward' either. As hard as it is to face, relationships need good, healthy open and honest communication to survive. Maybe you and C can still re-connect! But you should be honest about your whole feelings and feeling like you've drifted apart and that you don't feel close to them anymore in order to open up the pathways and work on a solution/compromise, whether that's working hard to re-connect on this relationship or deicing to end it and navigate a new form of relationship between you three. There is also potentially a chance that C or even K has noticed the same thing as you and will be relieved that someone opened the conversation up. Good luck!
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeontan.o » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:17 pm

PandaSanta wrote:So today my crush asked me out on a date. We're going to watch a musical on Saturday my friends suggested to like hold hands and stuff but I don't know if she'd be comfortable with that? How do I know how far I should go?

I think you should go slow and if you do want to hold hands ask him first but (if your an awkward person like me) just try and have fun and leave a good impression if he likes you back then THAT'S GREAT! Just try your best and choose what you think you should do
Hello! I am Yeontan.o! I am a Blink, A.R.M.Y, and I'm venturing out to other K-Pop Groups. Luv Y'all bai!

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 11 people.
I have received 13 gifts.
yeontan.o

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inevitablis Orbivium » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:15 pm

After our first date me and my now-boyfriend (gosh I gotta get used to that) are now officially in a relationship.
Just a few questions this time.

What're some good date idea? We're thinking of going to a park or something but are not exactly sure of what to do there.

When is it okay to hold hands? (we've known each other for a while so it'd only be awkward because of the recent relationship status)

Is it okay to mention you have a boyfriend to others?
ImageImage
╔════════════════╗
Female-Bisexual-ENTP
Hi! I enjoy chatting with
others so please feel free to
shoot me a pm. I would also
love it if you sent over a trade! c:

Signature was made by: Me
╚════════════════╝
Links!

Trades

Auction
Inevitablis Orbivium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:18 pm

Inevitablis Orbivium wrote:After our first date me and my now-boyfriend (gosh I gotta get used to that) are now officially in a relationship.
Just a few questions this time.

What're some good date idea? We're thinking of going to a park or something but are not exactly sure of what to do there.

When is it okay to hold hands? (we've known each other for a while so it'd only be awkward because of the recent relationship status)

Is it okay to mention you have a boyfriend to others?

You're trying too hard to box things in that don't need boxed. Just hang loose and explore this new stage of your relationship!

- What do you want to do? Going to a park is great. There's a lot you can do. Frisbee, picnic, play with your dogs, frisbee golf (in some parks), cloud watch, etc. Otherwise... do what interests you both. Movies, museums, a concert (hey, another thing you can find in parks), cooking with each other, the zoo, aquarium, etc. There's no one thing that better than the other, just what you two find most interesting.

- Whenever you're both comfortable with it and want to.

- If you're both comfortable with it and want to.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pistol Annie #1 NPC » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:02 am

@antique skies
@King Kakashi
Thanks a million for the suggestions! The candy and pomegranate ones are totally our sense of humor too. We love to make ridiculous puns, the more ridiculous the better. :)
To me, humor is very important in a relationship. It's great to laugh together and enjoy life. I like a relationship that brightens both parties' day and leaves them with even more energy than before.

@Everyone:
How important is humor in a relationship to you?
Pistol Annie #1 NPC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IHaveNoFandoms » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:20 pm

Hello. I'm concerned about my friend and I believe I'd be best asking about it here. I'd like to know what you guys think.

Ive got a friend (A) whos got this crush. She sometimes talks about her crush (B) when we text. I've never met him before, since I moved away and now A and I just text. A told me that she was planning to confess her affections for B. A sent a picture, and immediately I was like, wow, hes a big dude. I asked A his age. Apparently he is 3 or 4 years older than A. (They are both minors).
I asked about B, and A said that B gave her cute nicknames and said that he would date her... If they were the same age. Also, according to A, B's friend also has a crush on A.
The thing is, A is a very insecure girl. [removed]. Her family situation is very complicated. If anybody gave her the least bit of attention/affection, she probably would worship them until they die. That is part of what scares me so much about the possibility of them dating. He could easily manipulate her (due to her naivete that would be much easier). What I don't understand is what a boy that much older than her would have in common with her. If B would date her if they were the same age, and if A would let him know for sure that she liked him, I don't believe that they would let age get in the way. She's such a sweet person, but she is very desperate.

I just want to know what I'm supposed to do. Maybe I'm overreacting. I have never even met B, and I already know that I don't like him. I think the best option would be to tell A my concerns, but that would be very difficult to explain to her that she's a desperate and insecure person-a big part of my concern over this.
What do you think I should do?
Thanks, anyone who answers or even reads all this. Any input is helpful.
Last edited by sun on Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed inappropriate content.
IHaveNoFandoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me