How has the pandemic impacted you?

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: How has the pandemic impacted you?

Postby labrobdorite » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:56 am

bump
labrobdorite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shy » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:48 am

Hey there. Please remember that you are only allowed to bump your topic once it is no longer on the first page of the forum that it is in. If you continue to bump excessively, this topic will be locked.
`
`

..trades | she/her | help

https://open.spotify.com/track/5QRAfvKPyQpwt897Jc0glg?si=B3Ik8vQhTb-J5uU4UijWGA&context=spotify%3Aalbum%3A3j90eFnVFEYzOVt024QCTf
Shy
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby labrobdorite » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:12 pm

Bump
labrobdorite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby labrobdorite » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:09 am

Bump
labrobdorite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeviThePetLover » Fri May 21, 2021 3:50 am

For my birthday me and my mom were supposed to go to Harry Potter land at universal studios and it has been so long since and I am starting to get annoyed.
Last edited by Seasonal on Fri May 21, 2021 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal information removed
Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4601823 <--- click here if you like the pokemon goomy

I really want to get a ferret in real life and in CS so if you want to trade send one any time! I am pretty good with fast replies.
LeviThePetLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby walknolonger » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:51 am

To start.
I already have many medical issues. The list is massive and many. However, by counting my blessings, I recognize MOST are not terminal issues or severe.
On the other hand the effect of these challenges changes my life permanently.

I have auto-immune disease. This means taking vaccinations are not possible. As a kid, my mother figured this out after i had the meningitis vaccine at the age of 13. It was horrible.

These days, being told the wear a mask is a tall order. I've had pneumonia 2x and lung infections that limit my lung complicity.
I breath heavy. I wont be infecting people, because if I got it, we all would know by now.

With this. In no way, am I going to stop living my life because of another fear.
That used to me my life, worried scared and waiting for the next thing to ruin me again. Limit me again.

This pandemic mad a huge impact obviously. But it wont slow me down or make me stand still, hoping it passes me. Or just kills me already.
I cant take the vaccine. I cant stop living.
So, in all. The little bit of controversy of me fighting to not wear a mask for my health. It will be worth something in the long run to me the most.

Live on I say.
Send Me Some Trades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Masque25 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:57 am

I know the pandemic has been a horrible thing for so many, but for me personally it had a very positive effect on my life. I was able to leave a job that I hated and started a dog walking/sitting business. The lack of stress from a bad job and school (dropped out right before covid hit) has been a great improvement on my mental health. I even recently was able to get an even better job working as a vet tech which I absolutely love!
Pet's name: Masque
Masque25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ricky.rickk » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:15 am

Honestly, this pandemic had a good effect on me. I started working harder and gaining experience. There was online training in college so I could learn better and help myself using the internet and various sites (especially online-essay-help ). I realized that my priority is family and communication with people. Also, after quarantine, I started spending more time outside. It's really nice that I figured it out
Last edited by ricky.rickk on Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ricky.rickk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:45 am

This pandemic has affected me in a completely negative way. My employment has only gotten worse as I work with the general public and people do not seem to see me as a person during this whole thing. As well, I've suffered many medical issues during this pandemic and have been unable to get them treated and looked at because of it all and it's only gotten worse.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doreet » Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:51 am

I ACTUALLY CAUGHT COVID AND GOT OVER IT.i AM IN A HAZARDOUS POPULATION, AND I GOT THE PYZIER VACCINE.--MONTHS AGO. IA M GLAD BECAUSE I THEN CAUGHT COVID(I WAS TESTED)AND IT WAS MORE LIKE A BAD FLU,WITH LESS SYMPTOMS; THEY TESTED ME FOR "FLU"IT TURNED OUT TO BE COVID.--but yes,I could have gotten it and died except for the vaccine.(I had no severe symptoms,just like a bad flu,got over it.No temperature,no breathing problems.-the vaccine saved my life!Young healthy people had walked around,caught it,hardly sick at all but tested,.they had it.)But since I am in a "vulnerable population" vaccine saved me. :D

i GOT VERY DEPRESSED And isolated, didn't eat well,i even lost weight for a while.--My vulnerable group got so depressed,isolated, we got bad mental illness.I had to call up "Lonliness".I completely lost a good tooth during trhe first months,no dentists!! despite isolation from everywhere,i got covid after i got the vaccines.So if I could get Covid, anyone can get it! ISOLATION DOES NO GOOD. :roll: :thumbdown:

Get the Vaccines it could save yer life. I have known people in other areas of the United States told me,they saw people get the vaccines and get so ill anyhow.(:??There have been reports that many people in rural areas of the USA are not getting the vaccines they do not trust the USA govt. But they need to get it.Because of those people.they crowd the hospitals with dying, sick people who often refused the vaccines.

MOSTLY THE VACCINES CAN SAVE YOU.NOT EVERYONE IS THAT LUCKY.--BUT FOR MOST PEOPLE,IT WILL SAVE YOU. lIKE ME.we are afraid scared rural people aren't getting the vaccines. Pyzier(spelling)is pretty good.I will probably get the booster shot

.If you want a scary picture look up "photos of San Francisco, :o :shock: California, downtown, during the rush hours of the business district FROM THE pANDEMIC."--(kind of like that.)The city is deserted!!
Last edited by Zeena on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please stay on topic
This is the best website!
doreet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me