✧ reply for a tarot reading!

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ✧ reply for a tarot reading!

Postby sweathie » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:07 am

Julez

a past-present-future reading

your past: queen of wands
the queen of wands, when placed next to another female figure in the reading, represents the interest of the queen in the querent. i don't want it to seem like i'm making a stretch to relate to the information you gave me, but i really do think that this meaning combined with the fact that three female figures were drawn shows the respect of your aunt for deciding to do this, and she still has interest and love for you!

otherwise, it seems that your past is rather enjoyable, either now or when you will look back on it in the future. you have love and brightness, and it could be what you're looking for today.

your present: queen of cups (reversed)
the queen of cups shows a woman with her head bowed, holding a cup. she shows more prestige and nobility than the joyous queen of wands, but there is sadness in her as she looks to the future in her cup. it's not fear she shows, but a longing which cannot be achieved in the future which she foresees.

your future: the high priestess
the high priestess is often drawn as a card for a future. it represents the future unknown, questions yet to be unrevealed. without a clear path for the future, you can see that the queen of cups's worry for the future is only weakly justified- you have many paths you can take, many of which are still a mystery to you today. keep your eyes open.

i'd like to know how accurate this is if you feel comfortable sharing!
xlxImagexxxxxImagexxxxxImage
sweathie / michael
⍢ sweathie on everything ⍢
he/him | college student
my only discord is sweathie
xxxxxxx
xchicoons || commissionsxxxxxxImage Image
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweathie » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:14 am

SilverFoxfire

your past: the final judgement (reversed)
your past was simple, and in it you made clear-cut decisions which you still stick to. this could be the long past, where you made decisions based on how you see the world or who you must be, or the near past, where you've decided a career or schooling past to take with your future. there's a possibility that it's time to reconsider these decisions, or double down and stick with them. determine how meaningful these decisions are to you.

your present: eight of pentacles
you're hard at work, continuing what you've decided to do. there is not question about what you must do, only that you will do it. you're good at your work, but you must be careful, as with one wrong move you may fall into crisis or vanity over your abilities.

your future: five of cups (reversed)
this card screams loss. a tall dark figure standing along in the middle of a bright world, looking at strewn cups across the ground. you're going to lose something, although it may not be very impactful on your life. because of that, you should look to reconsider your life into the future without the thing you've lost, and how important it truly was to you. news will come to you soon, so keep watch for it.

sweathie / michael
he/him | college student
xxxxxxx
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweathie » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:31 am

.:Nightmare Moon:.

your past: three of swords
this card is one that depends highly on interpretation from the querent. it's a red heart, impaled with three swords, one down the center and two on either side, crossing over eachother inside of the heart. behind the scene, there is a pale gray rainstorm, with long streaks of rain sliding down the card. in many cases, it signifies that you've had removal and absence in your past, though i'm one to believe that this card can mean much more than that. while you have removal in your past, there is still love and passion there, even through the clouds.

your present: two of cups
a man and a woman are meeting and proposing their love to eachother. you've met someone recently who you love or will grow to love through the course of nature. it may not be romantic love, but someone you've started to share with will soon become important in your life. continue to reach out with your relationships and find that person, as they will placate some of the more difficult parts of your life to come.

your future: six of swords (reversed)
a man is bringing another passenger on a boat across a river or lake. there is camaraderie and silence between them, a mutual understanding and defeat of the trials they both face. it shows a public concern and conjoined compassion for eachother. in many cases, it is a proposal of love.
you didn't ask for a love reading, but it seems that you've got one. keep your eye out for someone special.

sweathie / michael
he/him | college student
xxxxxxx
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RED-Legacy » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:34 am

Hi, could I get a past, present future reading please. Thank you
RED-Legacy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweathie » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:40 am

sunflower,

your past: death (reversed)
death, in its divinatory position, represents the obvious- end, destruction, death. though when reversed, it shows the same to a lesser extent. instead of experiencing a full stop in your past, you instead fell into sleep, living life like a sleepwalker. you drew close to ending the person you were, but you were stronger than death's weak grip on you.

your present: nine of wands (reversed)
there is currently conflict in your life. you will soon have to face the adversity that came with living alongside death and forgetting life, or you are now beginning to face it. you must emerge from this conflict victorious. it wasn't drawn, but i do think that you have strong ties with the hermit card, representing a seclusion from society and a close removal from that seclusion.

your future: ace of wands (reversed)
you will not claim victory over your tribulations in your current situation. it will lead to fall and ruin. you must fight harder and break out further into the person you truly need to be to overcome death. the reversed card has a small trait of joy inside of it, and i believe you can claim it if you have the desire to become a new and stronger person. though if you give up on your quest now, there will certainly be harsh consequences.

sweathie / michael
he/him | college student
xxxxxxx
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndoom » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:52 am

hello! would you be comfortable doing a one card reading for me? thank you so much <3

Xxxx
lance | they/them
───────────────────────────
it's all we need to get better!
───────────────────────────
fr | bestie | sig art credit
houndoom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweathie » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:58 am

DoomyPanda

since you know the cards, i won't do an interpretation- i feel that it's much more impactful when you interpret your own cards (though i'm definitely in the minority there)

your past: nine of pentacles

your present: the star (reversed)

your future: the tower (reversed)
sweathie / michael
he/him | college student
xxxxxxx
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweathie » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:09 am

Eyebros

a love reading

you: three of wands (reversed)
the three of wands represents the end of adversity and toil. you are likely in the aftermath of a relationship (whether romantic or not) which was hard on you, and you're wary to enter another strong relationship. but your hardships are over, and you have nothing to fear when entering a new relationship.

the other party: the fool (reversed)
the fool is often given a negative connotation. a reversed reading shows absence and apathy, though i believe the cards are not trying to tell you that your desired is a slovenly person. they are oblivious to your feelings, though they harbor some of their own. there is a caution to act on their feelings because of their uncertainty towards the appropriateness to do so.

your relationship: knight of swords
you should rush headstrong into your relationship, whether that means starting a new relationship with vigor and passion or revitalizing a relationship which you seem to be fading from. you are wary to move forward because of past circumstances, and the other party is overall unaware of your feelings. go headstrong and you will succeed, for both worries will be dispelled with strength and bravery.

i'd like to know how much this helps if you feel comfortable sharing!
sweathie / michael
he/him | college student
xxxxxxx
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Killawolf17 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:10 am

Past-present-future reading pretty pretty please! It's a bit of an upside down time for me rn so I'd love to know what you've got for me.
Killawolf17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweathie » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:16 am

QuickPaw's Roses

a love reading

you: two of swords
the card depicts a woman in a blindfold hold up two swords crossed over her chest, sitting in front of the ocean. you are blind to the truthfulness and reality of a relationship, and you are afraid to make yourself vulnerable to another person, instead choosing to defend yourself from everyone without discrimination. the world around you requires vulnerability and truth, but you are not yet prepared to give that.

the other party: nine of wands (reversed)
they are dealing with conflict right now, likely not dealing with your relationship, but that possibility cannot be outruled. while surrounded with work and the life they've made for themselves, they do not know how to move forward and fill something empty inside of themselves. it is possible that they need a strong relationship to feel complete at this point in their life.

your relationship: five of cups (reversed)
this is a card which can represent affinity, but also loss. there will soon be a development in your relationship or in the turmoils of the other party which will pull you closer together or push you apart. there is no telling how it will play out, the only precautions which can be made is letting yourself be able to deal with this conflict.

i'd like to know how much this helps if you feel comfortable sharing!
sweathie / michael
he/him | college student
xxxxxxx
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery