♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby .inactive. » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:24 am

Vlad Dracula III wrote:
C a s t i e l wrote:How do you move on from a crush when they're you're friend? I talk to my crush every day after school and I can't avoid her without being rude, and I love talking to her but it's hard to get over it when I see her so often. The fact that I have frequent dreams about her doesn't help at all, either.

Have u tried talking to her about it sometimes just talking to them can help why not make a move ask her out or is she with someone else u can pm me if u wanna talk about it in private

I can't because she has a girlfriend. ;; That's why I'm trying to move on, because they're happy together and I don't think that that's going to change anytime soon. It's pretty much my only option at this point.
.inactive.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr.scamander » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:27 am

Well... my boyfriend broke up with me. He said it wasnt the best thing for our friendship. But we’re still really good friends. However, he’s been talking lately about this girl, and from the conversations he’s told me about, she actually caused him to break up with me, and has insulted him multiple times and I don’t think he’s noticed!! Is it ok that we’re still friends? What should I do about this other girl?
"They're currently in an alien terrain surrounded by
millions of the most vicious creatures on the planet.
Humans."

✰Apollo✰He/Him✰Item Hoarder✰Lights Off!✰returning player!✰
(I'm a slow replier when it comes to LOLO dms, pls be patient with me!)
mr.scamander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gamorasass » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:34 am

C a s t i e l wrote:How do you move on from a crush when they're you're friend? I talk to my crush every day after school and I can't avoid her without being rude, and I love talking to her but it's hard to get over it when I see her so often. The fact that I have frequent dreams about her doesn't help at all, either.

Time. It takes time. But if you really feel the need, talk to her about how you feel and if you need time to distance yourself from her to get over her, let her know. That way she doesn't think you're avoiding her for any other reason.

Anza wrote:
    well, today I just broke up with my boyfriend who I have been dating for over a year...
    It was a long time coming and I'm happy about the split but I still feel sad...

If it was meant to be, it would be. ♥ My PMs are open.

✧Eli✧ wrote:Well... my boyfriend broke up with me. He said it wasnt the best thing for our friendship. But we’re still really good friends. However, he’s been talking lately about this girl, and from the conversations he’s told me about, she actually caused him to break up with me, and has insulted him multiple times and I don’t think he’s noticed!! Is it ok that we’re still friends? What should I do about this other girl?

There is nothing wrong with being friends with your ex, as long as it works for the both of you. Still, communication is key in any relationship, including friendships, so just let him know how you feel about the situation, but don't start any drama with the other girl. Their relationship is none of your business, unfortunately, so if you talk to him about this, only discuss the two of you.

♕── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

just you average marvel nerd &
      starmora enthusiast living life as
      a full time working cat mom!
      LIGHTS OFF!

┌──────────────────┐
      service dog chat job chat
      └──────────────────┘
gamorasass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rossie20098 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:59 am

✧Eli✧ wrote:Well... my boyfriend broke up with me. He said it wasnt the best thing for our friendship. But we’re still really good friends. However, he’s been talking lately about this girl, and from the conversations he’s told me about, she actually caused him to break up with me, and has insulted him multiple times and I don’t think he’s noticed!! Is it ok that we’re still friends? What should I do about this other girl?

I know it sucks to find out the truth of a real reason that you got turned down or dumped. I also have recently found out that the guy I have liked for over a year and I have told him that I like him twice I got turned down both times. But I found out he lied to me about it since he said to me that the "reason" he turned me down was because he didn't want to get into another relationship until high school. But a few days ago he told me that he got back together with his ex-girlfriend. His girlfriend is quite rude and obnoxious also insults him everyday he's just oblivious to those things. I have to be happy about it though since he and I have a weird friendship that I can't lose since we depend on each other very much. So here is my advice if he wants to keep you as a friend more then you should try to distance yourself a bit more he might one day realize that you are more important than a girl. For this other girl just ignore her thats what I do to my crush's girlfriend. If anything big happens like they get together then just separate from him entirely only if you can't handle your emotions. I am sorry this has happened to you I hope you get through it.
Rossie20098

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akatsuki » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:54 pm

Pm please?
they. | them.
she. | her.
he. | him.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
FR
BLM
link here
©
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
★ ★ ★
I love
and appreciate
you ♡
Image Image
Akatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anza » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:14 pm

ѕυgα gℓι∂єя♡*゚ wrote:
Anza wrote:
    well, today I just broke up with my boyfriend who I have been dating for over a year...
    It was a long time coming and I'm happy about the split but I still feel sad...

Feel sad about being alone or feel sad about not having him anymore?

If you're feeling sad about being alone, talk to your friends! Hang out with them, ask them if they want to go anywhere with you - to the mall, cafe, park, or anywhere else you can think of! I'm sure they'll be happy to spend time with you too.

If you feel sad about not having him, remember, it takes time to forget about someone. Immerse yourself in other activities that can distract you, because it takes time, lots of it, to get over someone you really liked.

I guess I feel sad about this sudden change in my life. I don't like change all that much and since I broke up with him I'm sad and afraid that I'll be alone by my own doing...but I also know that it was for the best for both of us and that makes me feel happy about what happened...
    I am really excited about spending more time with my friends now! One of the things that ruined our relationship was his possessiveness that took up all my time which resulted in me being a worse friend. Now I feel like I will be able to hang out with my friends more and reconnect with them! Thank you for taking the time to comfort me <3

@King Kakashi Thank you for your words <3 I'm sure that this is for the best!
costal cowgirl / law student / CS member since 2012
01/2022 UPDATE ---> I've chosen to leave the character community however,
I am keeping my closed species adopts as they mean quite a lot to me
I'm here now mostly for events
✮ ✮ ✮
Anza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby euphoria, » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:45 pm

so.. i like my best guy friend. a lot. and i've gone through and i've dropped hints but he thinks im talking about someone else :/ im kinda at a loss on how to go through and actually tell him because we've talked about it and he said that he probably wouldnt date me since im younger and he and i both would both get bullied and taunted for being together :/ help?

lex; teen; she/her; simplistic; whirlpool of anxiety
euphoria,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby WastedSpace » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:12 pm

euphoria, wrote:so.. i like my best guy friend. a lot. and i've gone through and i've dropped hints but he thinks im talking about someone else :/ im kinda at a loss on how to go through and actually tell him because we've talked about it and he said that he probably wouldnt date me since im younger and he and i both would both get bullied and taunted for being together :/ help?

He's outright said he wouldn't date you, so this sounds like something you should either just enjoy in silence or work on getting over. It's possible he has gotten your hinting but doesn't return your feelings or is aware of how much older he is than you (I know you didn't say, but if it's enough of a gap to be a concern for him, then honestly, I'm concerned, too) and isn't comfortable going there with you and is purposefully ignoring your hints. Sorry. </3
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunflower, » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:01 pm

i met up with my ex today
      and it went super well
      we hadn't seen each other or talked in about a year
      but the second we started talking, it felt as if nothing had changed.
      we joked around, we talked about our lives- it felt like we were right back at the start, best friends again.
      but then she called her new girlfriend at some point, and that really hurt.
      i heard them exchange "i love you"s and my heart just shattered
      i'm not crushing on her anymore
      i'm over her
      i've even dated other people after our breakup
      so then why did it hurt so bad?
my dream pets are the mini huskies from christmas 2008 :)
sunflower,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby euphoria, » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:06 pm

euphoria, wrote:so.. i like my best guy friend. a lot. and i've gone through and i've dropped hints but he thinks im talking about someone else :/ im kinda at a loss on how to go through and actually tell him because we've talked about it and he said that he probably wouldnt date me since im younger and he and i both would both get bullied and taunted for being together :/ help?

update;

so i told him flat out about the way i feel and he explained that it isnt about the age (its barely a year and a half) , but more about the fact that he doesnt want to ruin a friendship hes had since he was kid.

lex; teen; she/her; simplistic; whirlpool of anxiety
euphoria,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me