What made your day? (V.3)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: What made your day? (V.3)

Postby sir stingray. » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:29 pm

Okay, so a bit of background for this, I'm a trans guy;;
So, yesterday at the store, this lady accidentally hit my foot with her cart. It didn't hurt much, but ahe did come back to make sure I was okay. She had said, "Are you okay, sir? Is he okay?" And like, I was grinning as soon as I heard sir. My mom did say "oh it 's okay she'll be fine;;" but I was already too happy to care. Eventually I told her that it was okay and I wasn't hurt. She walked off with her cart and she was apparently on her phone when she accidentally hit me, and said, "sorry, I accidentally hit thia young man and had to make sure he was okay."
I;;; I was just the happiest person ever and nothing could bring me down that day.
sir stingray.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❥ What made your day?

Postby Viozel » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:09 pm

What made my day yesterday:
    Ugh i had SUCH a nice time yesterday practicing for choir & then performing later. Like, i kinda sucked, but everyone else did so good and i was so proud!! And i had lots of fun talking to everyone (they're all so cool & nice ahhhh) & cheering for the rest of the choirs & dancing & eating ice cream & joking at a party later. Not even the rainy weather, the fact that we were late to the party or that my mother had to use $40 of the $60 I'd been paid that day could put my mood down. Not even the fact that my sister went to a pro soccer game and got to high five the players & run around on the field without me! I just felt so full of love,, it was so nice. Plus i got a salad & a burger for dinner (or, an hour-to-midnight snack, more like) & got to watch videos my bro took of us performing so that was awesome <3

What made my day today:
    Well first of all it's easter & i love everything about easter and why i celebrate it. Second of all, i actually had a really nice time at church?? Like maybe because i didn't have to listen to the same ol speakers or because the choir actually sounded good, or maybe because some lady asked if we were new to that ward & was really nice & seemed ready to welcome us & stuff. Idk, i didn't stress as much (started at 12 not 10:30, thank goodness) and it was real nice.
    Third of all, my mother got a different shift so we were able to hunt for our Easter baskets in the short period of time it was sunny (which was also awesome!!). And my basket had so many neat things & treats & stuff and I'm so glad?? Like the foam airplane was totally sick & i chucked it around all day with my sisters, nearly crying because of how much we just... sucked + just laughing about everything. It was awesome.
    Fourth of all, i got to go shopping! My dad paid me back all the way while we were there & i got and adorableeeee llama plush, a star wars blanket, & some granola so I'm extremely happy about that. And i got to drive home with my sister during a lightning storm and it was so cool!!!! Ahhhh it felt like summer it was so nice.
    Fifth, i had a delicious dinner of roast beef, mashed potatoes, & carrots!! I felt so healthy but it was soooo good at the same time, which isn't something i get a lot.
    And last, my family's ministering sisters gave us some cookies! They obviously had a lot of time put into them, so I'll probably eat some even if they're dairy/gluten filled. We don't deserve these ladies, honestly. They're too kind.
    whew, this is long. Sorry y'all, just had some amazing few days
Last edited by Viozel on Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
    xx▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
    Hi I'm lazy and busy and
    distracted so this is all ya get
    xx▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    link link link ©
Viozel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunacorn » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:32 pm

What made my day today:

Okay so I have a classmate/friend that I sit next to during class, we talk a lot about all kinds of stuff, mainly politics and things and people we hate. Anyways! He visited France during easter and yesterday he sent a message to our class discord server saying he had brought me something and today at school he gave me some french macaron cause I love macarons. That really made my day but I also want to buy him something someday but I know next year he won't attend the same school as me and the rest of my class hhh.
╔═════════════╗

My da; Canislunaticus
IG; Canislunaticus
TH; Canislunaticus
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

I do not do requests
Unless i post about it
on instagram or DA
(Chibis by Vegas @ TH)

╚═════════════╝

Lunacorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby obliviious » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:31 pm

first day of term 2 began today and i got to see my friends after 2 weeks and we had sport which was really fun but all day my crush was being really nice and friendly to me? hhh-
.........................♥ ♡ ♥
.....|| australian || she/her || capricorn ||
╔═════════════════════════════╗
...always open to pms or any messages x
╚═════════════════════════════╝
..........|| credit || my trade thread ||
.........................♥ ♡ ♥
obliviious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bear » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:40 pm

the manager on shift tonight bought me some bubble tea at the start of the shift (in thanks for some stuff from last week).
    she is just so lovely! and i'm sad to see her leave for her new job :( but i love all the people who work on tuesday night, they make the shift so much better than it usually is!!
    。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
    I am not active.
bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0009 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:32 am

kindness and warmth
............- writing -
i will not be engaging in any site activity apart from my writing
my mental health is not and has not been in a good state for a long time and i
am unable to keep up with social interactions. i hope you understand

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fôxesave » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:35 am

surprisingly enough, P.E. classes were super fun today! Also my friends, and gifting them some self-made stickers and gifting people here on CS aswell<3
--------------------
Quitting.
Trading everything
for flight rising
also might send
a few gifts♥
--------------------
───⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅───

fôxesave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 䏠xote » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:20 am

got a new computer! thank god, because my old one just gave out. mum is such a great woman.
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:22 am

What I'm doing right now is making my day, haha. <3 I'm home alone so I get to blast music for a little and sing along as I draw and talk to a best friend. MY FAVORITE THINGS. <333

Blasting SHINee's "Colorful" and "Downtown Baby" and "Lucky Star." BEST THING TO DO TO IMPROVE MOODS. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:15 am

Talking to two of my best friends (hmm, one might be right above me ^, hehe c:) for quite a while, and getting introduced to a new song that I absolutely love! This afternoon has been so good om <333

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me