Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

Postby Winstalgia » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:00 am

@owl0430 - Wow, sounds interesting. I think chiming bells in dreams have been thought to mean you have done something good and victorious or signalling something tragic about is about to happen. You also mentioned the half body snake tail thing and snakes symbolize many things in dreams. In some cultures it's good and it represents wisdom and medicine but in others it's not so good and represents temptation, the devil + greed.
I researched dreams for a school project recently...

Anywho, my dream last night was nightmarish-It started on an island and I was spectating this girl who lived there-she was a princess. The characters changed into many things in this dream so Im not sure what it was... A cat..a human..idk. But anyway, something happened with boats crashing and my parents died and the whole time waves and tsunamis are happening and trying to drown me. I also knocked out my tooth... Sorry i don't remember that much...

If you interpret this dream (which i already have) sighhhh yes, I'm going through some stuff...
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊"
adult
Hi! Call me Rain or Wins! hope all is well.
I love philosophy, paradoxes, and thought
experiments. Fermi paradox is my favorite.
Really avid blink-182 fan! I love their music.
I also really like DnD and fantasy stuff.
Currently working on a visual novel!

"𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oh✧˖° » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:22 am

okay so theres this old dream I had I cant forget..
So the scene is we were on the rooftop of a very high building. Me and another guy was sitting on one of those picnic tables. The guy kept talking about how a girl loved him for 4 years, and how much he loved the girl back. Just as we were talking another guy appeared out of thin air and started hurrying towards us, he appeared to be very mad and furious. idk why maybe because he was jealous? They got into a fight with each other and kept pulling and pushing each other, everything was very frantic. There was a moment when there was a glass door seperating them and they kept banging at the door to try and get to one another. Anyway in the end the guy that came in later seem to realize that he was losing...and then...he walked to the edge of the building and jumped off. Things changed in a flash, I was was seeing things from the remaining guys POV. He walked to the edge of the building and peered down. The ground was very far away and glowing with a soft orange-red hue like the colour of the light of streetlamps. The guy that jumped off lay motionless on the ground, he was just a tiny black spot because it was so far away. The remaining guy jumped off after pausing for a moment. Because I was seeing things through his POV everything flew past me and the ground got closer and closer until "I" landed next to him(the guy that jumped off first.) the building towered above us, about 10 or 20 storeys high. I flipped to the side and believe it or not the other guy was still alive. his head was turned to me and a seep of blood was dripping from the corner of his mouth. He pulled out a rock from his pockets, it looked like a rock but it almost resembled a knife, it was very thin and sharp at the edges. "I" took out a scarf from seemingly nowhere, it looked like a scarf but it felt more like a rope. So I held the scarf, and wrapped it over our heads, pulling it tight. The other guy held up the rock and sliced it over our necks.
after that I woke up, I remember how weirded out I felt. It was such a strange dream and I feel like its trying to tell me something.

(sorry if this isnt child friendly enough, I just had to get it out. I will delete it if it isn't)
● mia || she/her
I crown me king of the sweet
cold north, with my carpet of
needles and my crown of snow
oh✧˖°

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sapphire_Amulet » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:26 am

I had a dream I met a man who could turn into a kitsune and only communicated through writing glowing red messages on things in some sort of paint. He was so crazy and tried to murder my friend and I multiple times! The friend was one of my best friends in kindergarten that I have not spoken to in over 10 years. So me and her tried to calm this person down and eventually he got locked in a basement and we were just cool with it? I'm actually turning this into a book with some sort of changes to make it make more sense!
███████
███████
███████
███████
███████
███████
███████

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
WITH YOU !!
──────── █▒

Image Image
┌─▒────────┐
/ / / / credit

└──────────┘
┌──────▒─┐

Hi! I'm Sapphire!
I'm a huge Marvel fan
and I dunno what
to write here so,
wow have a heart ❤

└────────┘
TILL THE END

Image Image
▒█

███████████
███████████

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Sapphire_Amulet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Michael's Fan. » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:29 am

I had a dream last night i was painting super well? (I dont paint, im too impatient for it ??)
well i did watch speedpaints before i went to bed
oh and friday at 4:00 am, my state decided to do a EAS test. (the beeping on the tv)
it terrified me
Michael's Fan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broker » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:48 pm

Michael's Fan.@ that's so crazy! I've had dreams where I can just animate or compose music flawlessly. I always feel so jipped when I wake up. qvq also whattt that's terrifying QAQ

Sapphire_Amulet@ WHOAAA please do!!! I don't understand how some people can have dreams like you <3 like they're so creative and amazing

--
    I haven't been getting a lot of sleep so I haven't been dreaming. I have been hallucinating though. Always "fun".
broker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:57 pm

Dreamt I bought a full sized brontosaurs animatronic for 25 cents

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cKy » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:58 pm

once dreamt somebody cussed on here
scott ༺♡༻ he him ༺♡༻ nzst utc+12 ༺♡༻ ༺♡༻ th ༺♡༻ artfight
“𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚔 & 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚎...!”
i like cky & 96bb & deron miller & bam margera & cds
cKy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skull.Vincent » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:49 pm

I'm not sure if Sleep Paralysis dreams count, but I'll tell my little tale anyways. (Also paranormalish too?)

So a little backstory, my family bought a historical mansion for business. (I'm not going to say the name of it in case that violates CS rules of giving personal information, because you can find it on google by searching its name) It's in the National Register of Historic places too, so its pretty cool :3

We bought it to fix it up, and we ended up spending nearly the entire summer to fix up for a hotel type rental thing. So I was working with my dad there and we decided to spend the night so we could wake up early and keep working. I believe we were putting a fence around the pool in the backyard.

Anyways, if you didn't want any backstory, this is the dream part lol. I slept alone in a big room(nicknamed the red room, way scarier looking back now) with a desk and chairs in the corner. I was having a hard time sleeping, because the house is full of paranormal occurrences. When I finally did fall asleep, I ended up having sleep paralysis a bit later. (In case you don't know what sleep paralysis is, it's when your brain is half-awake half asleep, you're aware that you're slightly awake, but you can't move. It's extremely terrifying.) I saw two white young men(maybe 25ish) in bow-tie suits(I found this a little odd as just normal tie suits are what's popular nowadays) sitting at the desk in the chairs staring at me, and I had the feeling of being held hostage. I also remember one of the men having a mustache, and thinking it was kind of funny despite being scared as well. The entire dream was basically them staring at me while I was sleeping, and me desperately trying to wake up and get out of that situation. I finally did wake up, and was too afraid to go back to sleep until the sun had actually come up a little. I woke up and told my sister about the dream, who came to help us fix the mansion up later that day. She brought up the fact that there was a huge portrait of the original owner of the mansion hanging by the front door, and he was wearing a bow tied suit and had a mustache. I looked at the portrait and agreed maybe I did dream about him, but the men in my dream were young, and the portrait was of him very old.

Here's the paranormal part. A few months went by, and my mom was asking me about the dream to add the story into this creepy haunted house tour type thing for halloween(as if it wasn't scary enough XD). As I was telling her, she was like "wait, two young men wearing bow tie suits, and one with a mustache?" And she pulls out the historical book with old pictures of the original owners, and there was a picture of the original owner and his business partner. And, you guessed it, they were both wearing bow-tie suits, and one had a mustache. We were both freaking out about it, and made me extremely nervous to go back.

Oh, but I'm not even done yet. While we were giving haunted tours, a spirit-sensitive woman and her partner came to the house. When she entered the red room(the one I had the dream in), she whispered to her partner that there was somebody sitting on the chair in the room(like a spirit i guess). When my aunt told my sleep paralysis story, she freaked out and said "I just told my partner that somebody was sitting on that chair!!"

Oh my gosh and there's so many more ghost stories from that place, man it freaks me out. But yeah sorry for the long spooky story but hope y'all enjoyed XD
Skull.Vincent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paevent » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:54 pm

I had my occasional life long dream a couple days ago where there is random huge objects floating in the sky and are coming at me. It’s really scary. I hate things in the sky. ;-; especially UFOs in the sky. Absolute worst!
But then it ended with those nice little candle things from Tangled, that was good. It was a pretty wholesome dream tbh, even tho the objects are hella scary, I enjoyed it for some reason.
adult ⋆。゚☁︎ she/her ☾ ゚。⋆ mobile user
paevent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:39 am

My dream last night was... Odd and terrifying. I can't say all of it bc of cs rules (violence, so...). Anywho, in every scene i died. But i changed into a different person each time.
One scene that really makes me wonder is one where im spectating this guy-he had a springfield rifle and a rolling back rifle and two pistols but for some reason he could only use the rolling back rifle at that time.
He was with 4 other people inside this house, and they were protecting i think... A child...? Anyway, he was looking through the scope at the doorway where the ebemy was and this other guy-holding a flare of some sort was getting ready to toss a small dynamite stick in the house. But... That guy was the other guy aiming the gun. He was pointing the gun at himself i guess? But it wasnt him... And to save everyone inside he had to shoot himself, but it wasnt actually him?... It was confusing. As he pulled the trigger the guy he was aiming at-himself-threw the dynamite in. The guy who shot rushed forward and everyone behind him backed up into another room of the house. The house caught on fire but everyone escaped and lived.

Another scene but it started the exact same way-in the house with the people and im spectating the same guy. This time he fails and misses the shot and the other guy pulls out a rifle and tries to end everyone. The other guy takes out his springfield rifle but it became jammed somehow and he couldn't use it. Meanwhile, the people inside the house are trying to protect the child at all cost. (Fast forwarding.....)
The guy who originally tried to end them turns into a large hawk and sits in front of the house, protecting a baby hawk. But then the guy who missed his shot realizes its his other self-the bad self i guess? He tries to kill the hawk but it won't die. Instead it attacks him-but it cannot fly. The guy injures the hawk and takes it inside to take care of it because he doesn't want it to die...

So..yeah. I feel like this dream has a deeper meaning to it but im scared to find out although i still want to...

(This is as kid friendly as i could make it...)
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊"
adult
Hi! Call me Rain or Wins! hope all is well.
I love philosophy, paradoxes, and thought
experiments. Fermi paradox is my favorite.
Really avid blink-182 fan! I love their music.
I also really like DnD and fantasy stuff.
Currently working on a visual novel!

"𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me