Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

Postby ShimmeriCat » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:52 pm

Alright I have quite a bit of dreams I'd like to share so buckle up.

1. I was at school leaving the lunch tables. I realized I left my lunch pail behind, so I went back, got it and left again. Then I realized my best friend (at the time) wasn't with me. I continued walking and somehow ended up in my neighborhood. I started roller skating for some reason even though I can't and ended up at this house. I walked in and there was a lady in there. She offered me tea and told me she was training her dogs for a dog show. Two of her dogs were fighting over an award or something, I don't even know.

2. I was in the garage and walked out onto the driveway. I looked over at my neighbor's yard and saw a bald guy wearing a red beanie sitting on a lawn mower that was going in circles. He gave me a dirty look and dream me somehow knew he was a robber. I ran inside and locked the door to the garage, without closing the garage door. My parents and dog were sleeping on the couch, and even though I yelled that there were robbers, they didn't wake up. I looked at the wall in the kitchen, which is near the door to the garage. I somehow gained X-ray vision and saw the robbers trying to get in. The funniest part is when I woke up, I was under my sheet, which was white, and I thought I died. I then realized I was not in fact dead and had a laugh over that.

3. I was with my parents and we were looking at a house for whatever reason. I looked through the window and saw my grandfather, who had passed away several years earlier. He was glowing in a way. He put a mop on his head and laughed (I couldn't hear him though). This told me that he was fine and happy. I do believe that my grandpa visited me in my dreams and is one of my favorite dreams.
sam | he/they | just some guy idk

not very active, only come online occasionally :)

ImageImageImageImage

ShimmeriCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby firis » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:08 pm

Does any one else always find themselves waking up randomly between 2-3 am?

My dreams border on just plain bizarre (I legitimately had a dream that a banana I was about to eat started yelling at me because it wanted to live, so I starved) to terrifying.

The most recent involved a young girl who seemed to be dressed in clothing resembling either the regency or victorian era. She was helping me look for a black dog that I had befriended in the dream. I don't remember all the details, but I definitely remember hearing the most deafening scream of a woman in my right ear. I immediately woke up around 3 am, with my right ear still tingling from the sound.
Since then, for the last 4 months and maybe 1-2 times a week, I wake up around 2-3 am with a feeling of absolute dread.

I always wondered about this. Was the scream part of the dream and my body was just playing along, or if it was something else. And why do I always wake up around that time in the morning? Who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I ain't about that supernatural life, so a part of me is too scared to find out.
icon © kee k.
firis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shoe. » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:38 am

I woke myself up laughing this morning 🤣 probably the best way to start your day.

I am cursed to be a sleep talker. I dont know why i do this, but sometimes i wake up mid conversation and i just stare blankly until i figure out why im talking to myself. Im so scared that one day somebody is going to make fun of me for doing this! I cant help it, honestly it makes me want to sleep with tape over my mouth 😵
Im Shoe.!
I'm good at stuff

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
...............art by: PeanutButterRum
Shoe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeventhStar » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:09 am

I oftwn have prophetic dreams that come true later on. If I have a nightmare that feels real and looks real, I spend months trying to avoid anything related to the dream. Most of my dreams involve sci-fi and fantasy stuff though, sometimes lucid. I only have a lucid dream when I stay up playing video games right before bed. I look forward to dreaming each night and I'm into meanings if dream and stuff like that. Dreams are the only thing I'm superstitious about.
SeventhStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broker » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:52 am

firis@ ooh that's freaky nope. A house blessing couldn't hurt right :-D

I've had a very similar experience where I hear a woman screaming. She would scream once, and then once louder, and then louder, and then louder.. until it literally became unbearable. That was probably the worse dream I've ever had ugh. >__>

broker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kikimora~ » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:13 am

Is anyone here an active lucid dreamer? I used to have lucid dreams weekly and I'm trying to get back into it!
ImageImageImageImageImage

Hello, traveler! My name is Kikimora, previously Zee-99

I'm a massive nerd about folkore, hence the name, and am always down for a chat about dnd or the fae or strange and paranormal happenings. May or may not be the witch in the woods. My preferred pronouns are she/her!
~kikimora~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chevelle000 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:16 pm

Kul Teska wrote:Does anyone know what it's called to do something like unscrew a lightbulb out of their bedside lamp, yet you're not even aware that you even did it at all?

Because this was exactly what I did last night. I was having a dreamless sleep and when I woke up, I realized that my lamp didn't have its bulb in it and I soon found it, thankfully, it was unharmed.

It's probably my first time experiencing something like this, because I woke up weirded-out by this.

Sounds like it’s kinda similar to sleep walking. I don’t dream all the time when I sleep walk and stuff. I eat, talk, and do all sorts of crazy stuff at night.
PM me if you ever need to talk! <3
Pet's name: Krystal
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
thank you for the kitty ice580!!!
hey y’all working a full time job + I have a super heavy college schedule!
Sorry for slow replies or trades :3
Chevelle000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jengatower » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:45 pm

a week ago i had a dream that i put someone in my top ramen and ate them. they tasted like duck. i then started to go on this philosophical tangent that their energy was now inside me???
i didn't even know the guy. he was just bothering me and my friends at lunch the previous lunch and i felt bad second-hand embarrassment.
^listening to sweet trip^
semi-inactive
they/she

jengatower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:36 am

I just had a dream where I lived in a dystopian version of my city and it felt like a big mix of Divergent, The Maze Runner, And The Hungar Games. I was running with someone in my faction, I think we were Amity or Dauntless. We were running across the city because we had just been in an attack against people like WICKED who had just released Grievers into the city. (They were spider-like, like the movie) We ran away from our group when things got bad. We didn’t have a location, we just kept running. Finally, we reached my backyard and I was like, “oh wait, what’s the time?!” And the girl with me told it was 4:45 so I yelled “OH CRAP.” and ran into my house. When I got inside, it was really warm and smelled like lots of food. I awkwardly realized that this man and his young son had come over a few minutes ago and wanted to talk about me babysitting the son. I was late so uh, that was awkward and my family kept giving me looks like “Why the heck can’t you come home in time?!”

I don’t remember much else. Oh yeah, and for some reason as we were running, I kept thinking “If people start shooting at us, I hope I can avoid it at least. Cuz only one person can win.”

I was a very carefree lousy Amity-Dauntless. XD
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:46 am

I'm posting here because I had this dream last night that really creeped me out.
The dream started at someone's wedding, or some sort of big event. But then, I heard bells, and not the church kind. These bells sounded as if they were coming from the heavens, and their sound was deep with an almost doomsday sound to it. For some reason I was counting how many times it chimed. Speaking of which, it chimed twelve times. After the twelfth chime a bunch of bells started ringing, sounding like they were coming from the heavens still. Then the apocalypse happened when they stopped chiming. There were zombies and skeletons trying to attack me and other people. For some reason I went home . When I opened the front door, there was a sound in the kitchen. Then I saw the creature: its top half was human skeleton, the bottom half was a skeleton snake tail. And this creature was huge. Then it looked right at me and I woke up,- haven't been able to sleep sense the dream, and I've also been creeped out sense.

Anywho, it was terrifying and I haven't had a nightmare in a long time. I hadn't even watched or read anything creepy yesterday! I was literally watching total wipeout most of the day! But I feel as if there is some significance to the bells and how many times they chimed, as well as the creature at the end. Opinions? If possible...
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me