Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

Postby sillies » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:20 pm

just last night i dreamt that I was my Dungeons and Dragons character Muriel, a teifling sorcer/druid multiclass. She was with her in (current campaign) boyfriend (the character of which is owned by my boyfriend lol) and so we rolled an acrobats check and we started doing parkour all over Italy for some reason ... and yeah no it was wild lmao but otherwise an okay dream
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rose Morpho » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:13 am

I dreamed I was going to Thanksgiving in my grandfather's car, and I had brought some books to read on the way because he said it would be a long drive. However, I somehow lost one of the books. And it was one of the old cover Warrior Cats books, so I wouldn't be able to get the same cover. Good thing it wasn't real!
Rose Morpho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broker » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:24 am

this wasn't last night but I kind of figured it would be relevant being thanksgiving and all--
    I "woke up" in the middle of the night, (4:30-5 am) and I got up and walked through the living room, and noticed that thanksgiving dinner was still out from earlier in the day.. I was so disappointed in my family until my mom walks in and goes "oh the turkey's fine, but this pumpkin pie is no good."

even in the dream I was like "are you full of crap or what" RIP pumpkin pie XD
broker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arkiino » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:38 pm

Ah! I've had many of strange or cryptic dreams to the point where i've written them down,, unfortunately i didn't save them on this computer.
So i'll just tell a more recent one, not as good as a dream but its still interesting.

I started off in a closed off room with one door, but it was where i couldn't get to it, It was right in front of my body and yet i couldn't get up and get to it. I noticed my legs weren't on the floor and instead up on the chair where i was sitting so i tried to put my foot down, (and man was that a mistake!) as soon as i put my foot down i felt like the ground was eating my leg, sucking it into whatever was below the flooring. My leg felt cold and uncomfortable so i quickly lifted my leg out and off the floor, my leg was fine no marks on it what so ever, almost untouched, yet it was icy cold like its just been drifting in space for years. I realized i couldn't get to the door without the floor sucking me up but still, i got up.
As soon as i got up it went to black and when it went to black i started seeing shapes and colors mostly in primary colors, I felt cold and dead inside but i felt so alive at the same time, much better than whatever was in that room. I would hear voices on and off and this felt like it went on for **YEARS**,, But i didn't mind it and kept falling through space.
The last thing i remember is closing my eyes and opening them only to find myself in the same closed off room, but there was no door in front of me this time, it was behind me.
I closed my eyes once more and woke up from the dream.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

chemicals when i see you

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Arkiino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arkiino » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:44 pm

Clover the Greendog wrote:Not sure if I posted this, but I had a strange dream.
I never really have dreams, whenever I do they're either as weird as a hippo disco dancing on a house on the titanic in space, or horrible nightmares.
Or both.
Yep.
In my dream, I was at the place where my mother works, I exit the place and there is a beach with my friend.
I hop on this weird boat with a carpet roof and a lady didn't want to go on.
We go far out and I get an xbox achievement yet I like nintendo?
I saw a giant island getting smaller and smaller, it must've been Australia (my home country) cause it was where the place was.
I suddenly realise, how do we get back!?
I must've been dumb, as I hopped into the freezing ocean, my friend jumped onto me shortly after since he didn't want to swim. (Or get wet idk)
I started drowning and right when I realised I could've turned the boat around, tons of water goes into my face!
I try to turn around to the boat, but ended up waking up.

Haha the xbox thing made me laugh for whatever reason, i just imagine minding your own business and then a random xbox achievement pops up in front of you.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

chemicals when i see you

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Arkiino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:58 pm

(Oh man, this'll be a fun thread, XD!)

I once had a dream that I met Adam Young from Owl City (who I happen to have a crush on), and he was standing on some strange "stage" (which looked more like a boxing ring tbh... but uh, with metal. It was all boxed in and weird, XD). I walked up to the stage and he noticed me and let me come up on the stage with him. I was super excited, and tbh, I think one of my thoughts in the dream was "Look at all those other fans down there, and it was ME who got to come up here with him! Kinda braggy, but hey, I really can't control dream-me, XD!
Anywho, he ended up regarding me like he'd known me for a long time, and I loved it! He even hugged me and I THINK DREAM-ME MENTALLY FREAKED OUT, XD.
He also, uh... like, picked me up or something at one point, which was sorta strange... but uh... I still adored it anyway? Heh. c:

That dream was super special to me because idk, most of my dreams are dumb and not meanful at all. I once had a dream I was watching TV and some show came on that was just a bunch of disassembled cartoon limbs that looked like doll arms and legs rolling on a conveyer belt? It disturbed me even in the dream.
Idk. But that's how weird my brain is. XD

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _cirice_ » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:07 pm

I had this one dream where my friend and i started a religion and called it "the Church of Rock Lobster." We were "soliciting" for it but instead of going door to door we were sitting in a kitchen waiting for the people to come to us. We sent out flyers and had a tray of lemon bars for who ever showed up, but nobody did and we were so sad about it. Its been forever since I had this dream, like maybe about 2 years so I can only remember the gist of it.

xx.xxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄.

┌───────────────┐

spotifyxxxxcarrdxxxx

└───────────────┘
_cirice_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:02 am

bud wrote:I dreamt I had my baby and she was part dog, then she grew up way too fast, like in one day, and she actually grew up into George Lopez and he was building us a house.

Yeah. Really weird

sounds a bit like wolf children.
BLECH!

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broker » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:07 am

bud@ I love how random that is so much XD

Swirlshine@ AWWh that is so cute <3<3 have to admit from what I've seen of him Adam is 100% a sweetheart so good dream is good :^)

broker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:52 am

@tweet
Yeah, he's definitely a great guy, hehe! c;

Okay, SO I HAD ANOTHER DREAM. And not a very good one this time. XD

So in my dream, I was in my house with my sis and bro, and my dad was sitting in the living room. I think I looked outside and felt like something was wrong, so I opened the front door and saw this random fog floating through the neighborhood. I for some reason held my breath, and I'm glad I did because right after I closed the door and walked far away from it, my dad said that the fog was poisonous and I should NOT breathe it in. (I think I got this from an episode of a show that I've seen a bazillion times - the strange thing is I think I had some sort of memory of that show and that made me hold my breath? I really dunno... XDD)
Anywho, a few minutes later, I looked out the glass on our door and saw a dog that looked like my current dog Rocky on our porch, and his fur was covered with purple poison (the fog wasn't even purple... so idk how that worked). I was thinking it may actually BE my dog, and I hate to leave any dog behind to die, so even though I felt like it was a bad idea, I let the dog in. I started to wash its fur off with my sis, but then my sis handed a phone to me and I heard "If you see a white dog, do NOT let it inside." I looked down (and for some reason the dog was now my other dog, Beauty, who's a Pyrenees mix) and the dog started to fade into dust. *shrugs*
My sis and I grabbed the dog and ran to get it outside (because apparently, if it faded completely, it would come back as a literal monster), but it faded right as we reached the door. Still, we shoved the monster it turned into outside just in time and locked the door.
After that, not too much happened, besides my sis and I hiding on the stairs, but I will say that I woke up from that dream... into another dream. In that one, my brother was about 1 year old again (he's 7 now). I "woke up" again, but I saw something that said the year was 2021, so I woke up AGAIN, but in real life this time. XD

So uh... yeah. It was interesting. XD

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me