What made your day? (V.3)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: What made your day? (V.3)

Postby Lostfairy » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:43 am

My oldest sister saw I was looking a bit down at a family gathering thing today so she leaned over and whispered, "Which kpop guy's name would make you smile? Minho? Baekhyun? Chen? Suho? Xiumin? Kai? Key?" and I was smiling faintly at the first name cuz I'm obsessed with Minho at the moment and gah, all those men that she said are adorable. <3 Then she mentioned randomly, "I like Minho's smile. It seems... genuine? And happy." And eeep, that is such a perfect way to say it. ;-;
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ja986 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:09 am

I've actually had a awesome past few days but I haven't been able to write about them on her yet.

Friday: We went to a library, park and McDonald's with some friends (including my crush) and it was sooo fun!!! Got to play some Man and Woodchips and Statues and it was so fun and funny!! At one point in McDonald's my crush looked over at me and he already has a smile on my face, and he kind of looked at me in a sudden way, and I think I flinched a tiny bit because it was so cute. Also a few minutes later he just kind of stretched his arm across the seat and I totally really absolutely did not imagine myself where his arm was over and leaning on his shoulder, nope. :D Then we dropped one of my best friends and her sister at home while we took her brother home. When we got back home we went to the gas station down the road with our brothers and my crush and ahhh so much fun. Then when we got home they all watched a movie while I played on the computer and my crush looked at me at least twice over the couch again O.o then I had to watch my little brother, the boys went outside after the movie was done and played Frisbee and they were in a spot in the yard where I could see them through the window and I uh, may have watched my crush a little bit from there (that probably sounds creepy XD) Then when the boys went into the woods to camp me and my siblings watched some of Race to the Edge and afterwards I got to play talk to a friend and play on the computer till 11:00 (totally not hoping I would be able to see my crush before I went to bed)
Saturday: I woke up and stayed there for awhile half wanting to go out and see if the boys returned from camping but I was also shy XD Took a walk with my sister, dog, baby brother and mom. Played computer, ate a taco when I wasn't really that hungry. Then when my crush left he walked past me and I really really wish I would have said 'bye' but I didn't because I chickened out (STUPID ME you missed a chance to hear his adorable soothing voice saying 'bye' back and looking at you while he said it .....) then at night I got to watch World War Z and I loved it!
SO yeah my past two days have been pretty good ^.^
Last edited by Ja986 on Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
✞ I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it.
I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." And He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. ✞

Silence is our enemy, our voices can end it.
Ja986

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

you don't need to remember.

Postby 0009 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:55 am

got a 1kg bag full of heart shaped candies from a person i admire but rarely converse with. when i asked what was the occasion, they simply told me it was in the 'spirit of easter' and simply walked away. i'm not even religious and neither are they. i adore them so much.
what made your day
............- writing -
i will not be engaging in any site activity apart from my writing
my mental health is not and has not been in a good state for a long time and i
am unable to keep up with social interactions. i hope you understand

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:27 am

I woke up sick and later in the day I ended up sleeping at an Easter party and it wasn't that fun of an Easter but two of my friends emailed me and sent me a photo of them with Easter eggs in place of their eyes and it made me way more happy.
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊"
adult
Hi! Call me Rain or Wins! hope all is well.
I love philosophy, paradoxes, and thought
experiments. Fermi paradox is my favorite.
Really avid blink-182 fan! I love their music.
I also really like DnD and fantasy stuff.
Currently working on a visual novel!

"𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:51 pm

At the Easter family gathering tonight, me and my siblings got to be nostalgic with one of my guy cousins and his fiancé! It was SO fun, we talked about the crazy stuff we did as kids and how whenever his family drove all the way to where I live, we’d hang out EVERY day ALL day, it was a blastttt. I actually came out of my shy public shell and started being natural while we told stories. It was great. <333 ;-; Makes me miss those times but it’s nice to be able to look back and be able to say, “We had a blast.”
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gatomon » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:56 pm

Partner's mom is going to try her best to use my pronouns!
⭐🌕⭐
They/Them pronouns.
Drink water, Stay Safe!
Be kind to yourself!
Icon credit
Gatomon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:02 pm

cries in primpish
ALSO MAY 7TH IS 2 DAYS AFTER MY BIRTHDAY I WANT THIS GAME AS A LATE BIRTHDAY PRESENT

Image max any neos/him may 5 + adult big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: NEW SERIOUS SAM ART JUST DROPPED MY BOY IS LOOKIN BETTER THAN EVER

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milkyfruitz » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:07 pm

My mother knows I’m stressing about this MAJOR project for school. It’s the end of year project, so of course, I want it to be perfect. I’d been working for a while, when she came in my room.
“You alright love?” She asked. I already looked frantic. She told me to save what I had, and brought me two Easter baskets filled with goodies. She gave me a wink and said, “We’re all in the living room if you want to say hi.”
And lo and behold, my family. In one room. No stress, no tears, no bad occasion. Just... Easter.
“Happy Easter love. Come take a break and eat with us. I cut up some watermelon just for you.”
Hhhh I love my mom <3
───────(𝑀𝒜𝒴)───
┌────────────┐

Cubbie, adult, he/him.
discord: transmortician

xxxxxxxxxcredit xxxxx

└────────────┘
──────────────
██░░░░░░░░░░░░
██░░░░░░░░░░░░

milkyfruitz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenPebbles93 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:10 pm

I am so grateful that my parents found the time to go and get me the huge pillow I wanted since before Christmas for Easter!

(But I accidentally broke my fan light be unplugging my charger and it shattered so now I can’t have my matching blue blanket on my bed to match my pillow but I’m ok with that)
“𝐈’𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭.”
-𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐢𝐧

natalia 🪐 (she/her)
QueenPebbles93

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Johto » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:20 pm

I got to play baseball with my cousins. The car was full so one of them went in the trunk, that was amazing.
Anna | She/her | Nonbinary
Fictional middle aged
man Enthusiast | I love
Zelda, Pokemon, Sonic,
FFXIV, No More Heroes,
MGR, Okami and Devil May Cry

I love animals in general, I
think marine life is really cool

Fandoms on my Carrd
Carrd | Toyhouse | Click if you dare
Funny video that I change sometimes

(I go by TwilightBard on most platforms)
Johto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me