♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby redwolf56348 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:58 am

So I've liked this girl for a while and we are kinda friends but she has a bf, it suckss
redwolf56348

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunset wing » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:02 pm

So there's this guy in my third period and he's REALLY cute. And lately he has been on my mind but idk if it's just a phase? And also he is really popular and social, while I'm shy and not popular. We only talk in that class, and we barely talk. But I get butterflies in my stomach when I think of his smile. (It's such a cute, stupid, goofy smile and I love it tbh.) As Im writing this I relize I actually might love him whOOPs. I get super nervous whenever I see him and Idk what to say to him. Any tips on how to strike up a casual conversation?
Sunset wing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby andreá » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:06 pm

My boyfriend and I have been arguing a lot lately for the
past week or so. He has a lot of trust issues
from past relationships that he has been. I understand where he is coming from,
I have been there before, but where he gets so jealous
it led me not to have instagram or snapchat, and not really
being able to talk to many friends/people. I was
seeing maybe there is any tips or suggestions that
might help this minor situation?
andreá

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:33 pm

takis wrote:

I don't think that's a healthy relationship. That seems more toxic than the minor situation you describe it as.
Born in Korea, raised in the USA
chanhee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:00 pm

Avisowl wrote:Wow, I’ve started to post on this forum a lot.
So me and my crush text a lot, and I get nervous that maybe I annoy him? It’s not like we text constantly.
Also, I need interesting conversation points ☺️ Thanks for the help

Don't let your unfounded fears ruin conversations with him. If he's not showing any signs of annoyance, clamp down on that thought and ignore it.
I wouldn't force conversation points. Just talk about how your day was, whatever interesting show/music/etc. is going on that you like and want to share with him. Whatever. Keep the conversation natural.

Just be you! You'll be so much more interesting and fun to him if you're just yourself.

Sunset wing wrote:So there's this guy in my third period and he's REALLY cute. And lately he has been on my mind but idk if it's just a phase? And also he is really popular and social, while I'm shy and not popular. We only talk in that class, and we barely talk. But I get butterflies in my stomach when I think of his smile. (It's such a cute, stupid, goofy smile and I love it tbh.) As Im writing this I relize I actually might love him whOOPs. I get super nervous whenever I see him and Idk what to say to him. Any tips on how to strike up a casual conversation?

"Hi" is always a good start. Since you share a class, you can always stop to ask how the latest homework went or if he's nervous about the upcoming test, etc. Then you can segue into more interesting topics.
Basically, what do you say in your class to him? Talk about that!

takis wrote:

Isolating and controlling you is not a minor situation. That's a HUGE deal and potentially a deal breaker. Just because he's been hurt, it's not a right to restrict your life. He's got to learn to trust other people, and that includes letting them have their own freedom and independence to live their life. Maybe he needs to talk to a professional to help work through these issues, but in the meantime, you shouldn't continue to avoid doing things you want or talking to friends you want just to please him. That's not a healthy or happy relationship, and you deserve better. If he can't trust you to hang out with your friends, then he can't trust you, and this relationship can't go far. It's reasonable and to be expected for him to have developed issues if he was really hurt in the past. It is not reasonable for him to take those issues out on you. You are not his past. He needs to stop acting like it. Do not make yourself small for this boy. Nobody is worth that. =\
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atychiphobia » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:26 pm

i don't know if anyone has really seen my posts but im still stuck. a quick rundown on my 'situation'
i like this guy that ive known for a few months now but my whole family knows him and his family. i was worried he's a player but i don't think he is. he has a girlfriend too. im in secondary school (education systems are different, im in australia) and we go to different schools.
pretty much:
i really like him
he has a girlfriend
i haven't been in a relationship before (at all) but i want one to mean something
i can't stop thinking about him
i don't know if he sees me in a friend way or not and i can't flirt
his and my family notice that we 'get on' after hanging out for a day

at my age a lot of relationships don't last that long so his may not last that long either idk... but i don't want to be in a two week right'io bye relationship
i mean some do last and thats great and amazing for those people

i haven't gone into that much detail about him or how i know him because my sister uses this sight and i don't want her to know who it is

i finally got him on social media (he has private social media accounts so i can't just find out if he has a gf or not) so at least i have something idk
⠀ ⠀._____________
x...┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
x...┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
x.. ┊ ┊ ✫ ✫ .┊ ┊ ┊
x.. ┊ ⊹ ......||┊ ✫ .................
x...x.|..||.| .xx.
x ⠀✧xxxxxxxxx....⠀✧
x..┌-.-..-...-....-
....|xx • she/her ✦ equestrian • australian ✦xxxxx.xx|
....|xx rarely active but still here • im not good xxx...|
....|xx at collecting so feel free to trade & help xxxx..|
....|xx me out ✦ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-....-...-..-.
atychiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby NeverLand. » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:36 pm

atychiphobia wrote:i don't know if anyone has really seen my posts but im still stuck. a quick rundown on my 'situation'
i like this guy that ive known for a few months now but my whole family knows him and his family. i was worried he's a player but i don't think he is. he has a girlfriend too. im in secondary school (education systems are different, im in australia) and we go to different schools.
pretty much:
i really like him
he has a girlfriend
i haven't been in a relationship before (at all) but i want one to mean something

at my age a lot of relationships don't last that long so his may not last that long either idk... but i don't want to be in a two week right'io bye relationship

i haven't gone into that much detail about him or how i know him because my sister uses this sight and i don't want her to know who it is

i finally got him on social media (he has private social media accounts so i can't just find out if he has a gf or not) so at least i have something idk

Hellow fellow aussie ;) But yeah, once you've found out that he doesnt have a gf, (if he doens't XD) let him know you like him! I'm pretty much in the same situation as you, and tbh im quit jealous of her D:( ANYWAYSSS, Yeah talk to him more, and stuffff!
I hope that helped XD
♥ ♡ ♥
|| rosé || she/they || female ||
╔══════════════════╗
A boring lesbian with an
unfortunate obsession of
dogs & digital drawing.
╚══════════════════╝
|| storage || BR || bonded ||
♥ ♡ ♥
NeverLand.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby WastedSpace » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:55 pm

atychiphobia wrote:i don't know if anyone has really seen my posts but im still stuck. a quick rundown on my 'situation'
pretty much:
i really like him
he has a girlfriend

- If he's got a girlfriend, even if you think that's going to be short-lived, you should back off and celebrate your friendship with him instead

- I know you said you don't want this, but honestly it's a little unhealthy to just expect long-term commitment in a relationship, especially when you're that young. It's fine to wait to start dating! It's fine to play around and go on lots of dates and just get to know people! That's a good way to start learning boundaries and how to enforce them. If you jump into every relationship expecting a serious commitment, you're going to end up unhappy and most likely alone. You need to be able to just get to know someone first and keep things light while you learn about each other. Even being friends first, becoming romantic can be a very different story. Plus, just because you really love someone doesn't mean that a long-term romantic relationship is the best or most healthy thing to pursue, and getting stuck in the mindset that you want to "be serious" can mean that the relationship is dragged on far longer than either party is still happy. It is not the end-all, be-all goal of life to end up in a committed romantic relationship, nor is a short-lived romantic relationship useless or less respectable. Basically, just let yourself live in the moment, okay?
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merenwe » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:18 pm

Has anybody else ever met someone that you feel like if you met them a little later on you probably would have gotten together?
It simply isn't an adventure worth telling if there aren't any dragons
Merenwe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Another Star » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:52 pm

So I have kinda three crushes at the moment, IS THIS OK? It's always been like this and I thought it was ok but when I once told a few friends and they called me a two timer. So I'm kinda confused.
Another Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me