♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby xan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:18 pm

Avisowl wrote:Help, I told my crush, who has a girlfriend/. That I love him...

I’m in middle school hhhhhh

ill help, but how do you know it's love. How does this person make you feel

virgo xx-xx really good napper xx-xx thats itxx
xan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:27 pm

tweet wrote:
    adding my two cents--my aunt and uncle have like a 15 year gap between them, and they've been happily married for over 20 years :'D

SO yes, take all things into consideration, but just understand relationships with large age gaps are possible. ^^ It's great that you two can get along so well though, keep it at whatever pace/distance that makes you comfortable. :)

I don't think anybody was trying to come down on your parents, but OP only said they were over 18, which implies they're still on the young side. There's still a ton of growing and maturing we do until we're 25. The difference between an 21 year old and a 31 year old? Astronomical. Differences in maturity, experiences, logical reasoning, boundary setting, mental/physical/psychological stability, etc. Age gap relationships can very easily be or become codependent, toxic, manipulative, and/or abusive, and definitely younger people should really shy away from them. Age gaps with young people that are successful and healthy are the exception, not the norm.

Frito_Hamster wrote:So I have a friend. He's a guy... he's acually my boyfriends friend to but he was always my BFF since 2nd grade. We talk ALOT just like all bff's I love him. No not like I want to date him, but like a brother loves his sister. I think of him as family and my boyfriend knows that.so when my friend (let's call him C) so when C has a secret I'm usually one of the first people to know! And in this case I was! He told me that he was bi or as you know bisexual. Which you know I didn't judge him in fact I was happy for him! But someone heard our conversation and she told everyone in our class who told everyone in the grade! C was so embarrassed! Even worse he liked this girl and after most of this blew over he asked her out.... she told him that she wasn't interested in "gay" people! All of his friends are supportive of him but he likes this other guy to... but C told me he didn't want to ask him out because he didn't want to be humiliated again :( but he really likes him... is there anything I can do? I already try my best to comfort him and get him through but I feel like I'm not doing enough for him :(

I get why he's humiliated, but honestly, C should be humiliated over being a giant biphobe and homophobe and overall gross person. Your friend dodged a bullet.

Unfortunately, you can't do much more but give him time to be ready to try again. It's a different thing dating when you're queer, and sometimes you do avoid things for your safety - including your mental safety and mental health. All you can keep doing is being there for him. Let him talk/rant to you. Gently encourage and support him. Trust me, that's doing a lot more than you may feel.

Avisowl wrote:Help, I told my crush, who has a girlfriend/. That I love him...

I’m in middle school hhhhhh

My advice would be to not do that again.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FLYBOY » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:16 am

WastedSpace wrote:
Frito_Hamster wrote:So I have a friend. He's a guy... he's acually my boyfriends friend to but he was always my BFF since 2nd grade. We talk ALOT just like all bff's I love him. No not like I want to date him, but like a brother loves his sister. I think of him as family and my boyfriend knows that.so when my friend (let's call him C) so when C has a secret I'm usually one of the first people to know! And in this case I was! He told me that he was bi or as you know bisexual. Which you know I didn't judge him in fact I was happy for him! But someone heard our conversation and she told everyone in our class who told everyone in the grade! C was so embarrassed! Even worse he liked this girl and after most of this blew over he asked her out.... she told him that she wasn't interested in "gay" people! All of his friends are supportive of him but he likes this other guy to... but C told me he didn't want to ask him out because he didn't want to be humiliated again :( but he really likes him... is there anything I can do? I already try my best to comfort him and get him through but I feel like I'm not doing enough for him :(

I get why he's humiliated, but honestly, C should be humiliated over being a giant biphobe and homophobe and overall gross person. Your friend dodged a bullet.

Unfortunately, you can't do much more but give him time to be ready to try again. It's a different thing dating when you're queer, and sometimes you do avoid things for your safety - including your mental safety and mental health. All you can keep doing is being there for him. Let him talk/rant to you. Gently encourage and support him. Trust me, that's doing a lot more than you may feel.

I had a bit of trouble following what op was saying but I'm pretty sure C was the bi guy? Not sure what gave you the impression he was a gross person..?

If you're already comforting him and supporting him then you're really doing the best you can, don't get hung up on "not doing enough." Just keep being the trustworthy, dependable friend he needs. Make sure he knows he can talk to you about this stuff and you won't spread it around like that one girl did.
Do you know the guy he likes at all? Whether or not he's interested, what kind of person he is could make his reaction pretty different. If he seems like the kind of person to let him down gently even if he says no, then I'd encourage him to talk to him or ask him out. If he seems more like that girl who told everyone, then C should probably play it a little safer.
xxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────┐
link • eldemore
link • link

────── ──────

male // bi // 18+ // usa
↠formerly rebel scum, reyes, ellis.
↠just here for the rp
↠ trying to finish my eldemore wishlist

└──────────────┘
FLYBOY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:21 am

FLYBOY wrote:
WastedSpace wrote:

I had a bit of trouble following what op was saying but I'm pretty sure C was the bi guy? Not sure what gave you the impression he was a gross person..?

If you're already comforting him and supporting him then you're really doing the best you can, don't get hung up on "not doing enough." Just keep being the trustworthy, dependable friend he needs. Make sure he knows he can talk to you about this stuff and you won't spread it around like that one girl did.
Do you know the guy he likes at all? Whether or not he's interested, what kind of person he is could make his reaction pretty different. If he seems like the kind of person to let him down gently even if he says no, then I'd encourage him to talk to him or ask him out. If he seems more like that girl who told everyone, then C should probably play it a little safer.

I would just like to point out that C wasn't a biphobe, he came out as bi ?

And also, I personally think you should keep doing what you are doing, and like flyboy said, don't worry about not doing enough.
    he's your best friend, and i think anything can help help, no matter what you do. once he's feeling better mentally, i say encourage him to go towards that other boy!
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teabug » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:31 am

bro,, okay
how do you even know if you’ve got a crush on somebody ??
super awkward bc ,, she’s mt best friend,, hoo boy!!! how exciting !!
but like i can’t tell if it’s hust me being like “awh she’s so cute” or “aWh she’s so,, cute
i’m not sure if tthat makes sense but ,, whoops

she’s gay tho so i’m like yes but that doesn’t like,, mean she likes me ?? just cause i’m a chickiedee too?
omg yes okay i’m rambling sorry bye aaaAh!!
HAHA man i have no idea what to put here oh well

tbh im not very good at this game xx tehe

i love lions. will trade anything for lions!!!!!$ <3
teabug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catula » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:40 am

chanhee wrote:Hi guys! So let me start about by calling this guy 'C.' I would like to know if he likes me or is just being nice. He's ten years older than me (yes I am over 18!) if that's helpful in any way. I should preface this by saying I'm super awkward and shy so I don't return much in terms of flirting. I could definitely use some advice about how to do that...Anyway, back to the story. C and I met at church and he asked me for my number not long after we started talking. He also sat next to me after church (we all eat together and stuff). So we talked a lot after giving me his number, for the most part we texted everyday despite the fact that he is extremely busy and has almost no time. Sometimes he just texts me and tells me to have a good day. There was a span of a few weeks where he was gone due to having to travel and we finally met up outside of church when he got back. Well first, we met up at Target oddly enough (it was my suggestion but who knows what I was thinking). At Target, when I said I was here I saw him looking around a lot and he smiled when he saw me. We decided to go to Chipotle and he paid for me which caught me off guard. We sat together on stools and he asked me a lot of questions about me in order to get to know me better I suppose. As I'm not good at talking it's great to have a friend that is able to talk a lot and allows me to interject when I feel comfortable with saying something. I feel pretty comfortable around him as I've gotten to know him. He tended to lean on things when talking and maintained eye contact a lot. For some context, at Chipotle there's a seat that's more "intimate" I guess you could say. He asked to move there after the couple who was there before had left. After hanging out, he drove me home and while looking at the houses on my street he said he'd have to come down in the morning sometime as it would pretty at that time. Also, as we were driving home he pointed out how he hadn't been past some store and how we were going somewhere new together (something like that) and he mentioned to my mom that when he saw me when I first went to church he thought "I have to meet this girl." More context for that part, I go to a Korean church and he said that those were his thoughts after seeing me read Korean. He also messaged me to let me know he was home and to have a good night. Other things he's done is at church when we sit around and he eat he always looks at me even when addressing the whole group. Last night he was also leaning in towards me even though I was sitting next to him and the other people at the table were sitting on the other side. So yeah, give me your analysis I guess.

me and my boyfriend have 10 years apart between us and he's still the most caring and gentle man i've ever met. not all men seek innocence in women, and not all men look specifically for those younger than them. not to seem scary or anything, but from personal experience and previous relationships involving people older than me, only one has proven faulty (and this was an LDR, too). men are much more easily manipulated then women, but opinions set aside... he isn't pressuring you.
from what it looks like, he's awaiting a signal from you, and he's being patient with it. sometimes those older are not at all manipulative, and certainly do not deserve to be treated differently because of their age.
so if you're not interested, don't act on his advances; perhaps talk about it to him and this way you'll find out what his true intentions are. if you are, then what're you waiting for?
P.S: personal opinion, please don't take any offence and act as you'd like to.
    " when you're lost in the darkness, look for the light "
    Cat • she / her ©
    click me!
Catula

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momincharge » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:13 am

oof my crush just told me she loved me
even though it was plantonically i squealed lmao
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
───────────────────────────

gaybestedgydweebdimbocodeshoprpcharaspound

───────────────────────────
────────────────── A N D S H E S C R A Z Y
┌──────────────────────────┐

hey, i'm arisu. call me ari, jaid, jadyn, jace, or anything you
wanna. i'm an idiotic teenager with a habit of changing her signature
a lot. cya later, luv y'all. make sure to check out my species!

└──────────────────────────┘
momincharge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FLYBOY » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:58 am

theatre♡kid wrote:bro,, okay
how do you even know if you’ve got a crush on somebody ??
super awkward bc ,, she’s mt best friend,, hoo boy!!! how exciting !!
but like i can’t tell if it’s hust me being like “awh she’s so cute” or “aWh she’s so,, cute
i’m not sure if tthat makes sense but ,, whoops

she’s gay tho so i’m like yes but that doesn’t like,, mean she likes me ?? just cause i’m a chickiedee too?
omg yes okay i’m rambling sorry bye aaaAh!!

If it's on your mind enough to make this post you probably have a bit of a crush. I'd give it time and see if your feelings get stronger or go away.
Also, it doesn't have to be awkward because she's your best friend, & those can make for strong relationships if you do decide to go for it. Just try to figure out how you feel about her first.
xxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────┐
link • eldemore
link • link

────── ──────

male // bi // 18+ // usa
↠formerly rebel scum, reyes, ellis.
↠just here for the rp
↠ trying to finish my eldemore wishlist

└──────────────┘
FLYBOY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:15 am

FLYBOY wrote:[I had a bit of trouble following what op was saying but I'm pretty sure C was the bi guy? Not sure what gave you the impression he was a gross person..?

I think it's clear from the context that I made a simple typo.

isabelle. wrote:I would just like to point out that C wasn't a biphobe, he came out as bi ?

I think it's clear from the context that I made a simple typo.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:53 am

Wow, I’ve started to post on this forum a lot.
So me and my crush text a lot, and I get nervous that maybe I annoy him? It’s not like we text constantly.
Also, I need interesting conversation points ☺️ Thanks for the help
xxxxxxx
just
a
girl
who
thinks
she's
an
owl

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx