TheComfortCorner | V.8

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8

Postby ghostbite » Wed May 30, 2018 8:13 am

Things just keep getting worse and worse and honestly it's starting to get extremely hard to cope with everything. Everyday is getting harder and harder to get and just do things. I don't have anyone to talk to about these things and honestly I feel like it's always best to just keep everything bottled up inside because otherwise if I even try expressing how I feel or say what's bothering me people always just get mad and start yelling at me. I'm so sick and tired of things.. I want to move out of my house so bad because I can't stand being around my dad anymore, the only kind of conversations we have is arguing and screaming at each other. I'm sorry dad that I can't help what I have become. I know that I'm taking the bad path but honestly I don't care anymore. Thanks to you I'm becoming like this. It's not easy to be positive when someone I once knew destroyed my whole life, you guys found out everything I wanted to keep secret by going in my journal.. It's funny how you keep yelling at me saying "This has been going on to almost two years now you need to quit it!" How do you expect me to become better when you constantly fight with me? Blame every single fight on me and say I'm to problem I'm the cause for everything even if it's things that I didn't do, just blame everything on me because you can't handle the fact that some of the things you did is wrong? Saying I can't get any friends because I'm too depressed and a disappointing loner is supposed to help me? Forcing me to get friends by doing something I don't want to do? Then when I finally get friends you and mom want me to leave them because they seem "Screwed up"??? Excuse me can you just quit judging people so much about having mental health problems? Both you and mom know what it's like to be depressed so can you quit being so hypocritical already? I care about them so much and you shouldn't make depression and such a bad thing because everyone gets depressed and has hard days in life so can you guys just quit it already? Then of course dad, you decided that yelling at me in a restaurant calling me anorexic because I have an illness which restricts me from eating because I feel sick all the time so I choose not to eat is bad? It just seems like every single thing I do to you guys is something bad and you disapprove of it. This is why I'm so secretive because I know how you guys think of things and may react to find out what I'm doing and who I am friends with. I'm so close to having a mental break down because of my parents and honestly I'm scared what I might do..

My uncle was found dead in his apartment in February and his burial was a couple of weeks ago and honestly, it's still pretty hard to accept the fact he is no longer in my life anymore, I knew he was going to leave me soon but I didn't expect things to happen that fast. I never once got to tell him that I love him nor say goodbye to him.. it's hurting a lot honestly and I just wish I could tell him how much he meant to me, in some of my darkest days he'd manage to make me laugh and smile with his quirky sense of humor, taking my family and I out to restaurants and randomly dropping by at our house when he comes back from his trailer. He always made me so happy when it felt like all hell was breaking loose inside of me. I just can't stop thinking about how those visits and taking us out is no longer a thing, he isn't here anymore.. he's gone and I will never get to see him again and have anymore memories.. My last memory of him is the last time I got to say goodbye to him. Even though he's gone I'll still always remember one of his memories. It was the first time I felt this kind of love and care, we were cuddling together and he was holding me close to him and kissed me on the cheek (I was a lot younger when this happened but it's my favorite memory of him.) I never get hugged or any kind of I guess you could say physical love anymore, and never really did to begin with even as a child.

It's almost the end of the school year and recently I finally have a few friends to hang around with but one of my friends is older then me and graduating at the end of the school year.. I care about him a lot and finding out he'll be graduating and leaving my school has been pretty hard on me because he's the first person who seems to care about me in a way I've never really experienced before. He always likes hugging me, asking how I am, holding and playing around with my hands as well as cuddling me, I don't think he likes me because I'm friends with his sister too and she says that's how he is with all of his friends anyways, I'm falling of the topic here.. I just wish he didn't need to go because I'm going to miss him so much and I'm scared that once he graduates we will end up loosing contact and stop seeing each other mainly because my parents are extremely strict and don't like being alone with guys let alone an adult. Even though he is an adult he isn't like the typical guy from today's society, I can tell because I've known him since last school year. And when we skip classes together (It's bad I know-) He's calm, quiet and extremely cuddly and just wants to chill, he never tries anything or even does anything bad. He's a good person and I keep trying to tell my parents that, I just wished they'd believe me, he's probably my closest irl friend and makes me so happy.. I just don't know what to do anymore but if we do happen to loose contact and stop talking to each other, it'll be fine since I'm used to always being left..

There's some other things that I could also write on here but it'll probably be best if I don't since this post is probably extremely long. If you read this and would like to respond to my vent, feel free to pm me because I'll be more likely to see it and respond to it. Thank you as well for reading all of this as well.
call me ghost πŸ–€ she/her πŸ–€ canadian πŸ–€ adult
not overly active here, just occasionally posting on forums.
pm's are always openπŸ–€
ghostbite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gubler » Wed May 30, 2018 8:21 am

I really don’t like seeing my dog in pain ;-;
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
xxImage
━━━━━━[Β©]━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xImage
β–’ ❀ INFP|Virgo| Chocoholic β–’xFree Gifts Here!
β–’ ❀ Thats RDJ? Since when β–’xGifts given in May: 0
β–’ ❀ Bucky Barnes owns me β–’xInactive, I’m sad.
β–’ ❀ Wish I was good at art β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’
β–’ ❀ Im addicted to gifting others, I just can't help it!
Gubler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Valac » Wed May 30, 2018 8:34 am

aa just here to vent ;w;
So I was signed up for an emotional support group without my consent and was not told about it until last week. I have my first meeting today and I am stressed out, I really don't want to do this. Not to mention because of this group I now am unable to be apart of the one summer activity I was so excited for since both take place at the same time and day.

I guess I'm just really bummed because this activity was something I so looked forwards to and was canceled by something I didn't even know about.

Returning player. Not sure whats going on anymore
Valac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby critter » Wed May 30, 2018 10:24 am

I'm going to post this here because i feel like this needs to be said.

I'm getting better. It gets hard sometimes, but things improve, even if its slow.
My dad made it out from surgery and he is recovering, our money issue will be solved and I have a bright outlook on getting a job!
My dogs are still aging and aren't acting like they once did when they were younger, but they still show me they love me and still sometimes zoom around the house really fast.
I feel lonely all the time but I'm slowly improving on my fear of people! I can go outside and go with my family places without panicking.

I know things aren't the best for most of us, and they might never be the best. But who wants to have the best when you can have ice cream, cakes, snacks, and be who you are without worry! Because a part of living is to make mistakes and learn from them. You have much to live for! So, I promise on my life that things can get worse, but they will also get better! Life is a rollercoaster of up and downs, you just have to learn to enjoy it! Rollercoaster rides don't last forever, but they can be pretty fun if you open your eyes and let go of the bar.
β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
I'm chasing my dreams,
catch you on the flip side <3
last checked 1/15/23
β—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’
critter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Wed May 30, 2018 1:05 pm

I'm literally in so much pain. My arm is just throbbing.

I caught my friends black lab that tried jumping out his car window, saving him, but managing to hurt my elbow in the process.
    A small 5'1" 98lbs person stopping a 2yr old energetic black lab, was probably not the smartest ideas I've had.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm beyond happy I saved the dog, he's such a good boy!
    But I don't have medical insurance, so I can't go get a cast. Only had enough for an ER visit and an x-ray, to which they sent me home with a sling and 1 broken bone, and a few torn tendons.
    Nothing helps, I'm in constant pain and can barley sleep.
    Ugh.
    I hope this heals soon...
General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Wed May 30, 2018 2:38 pm

dont reply please

i feel like nothing is going right and everything that could go wrong is going to happen soon or already has. i cant even talk to the person i love the most without feeling guilty and selfish and horrible... i wish i could talk to someone but there is literally no one to talk to and i dont feel comfortable even talking about my issues 99% of the time because im scared i'll be laughed at or rejected again for how i feel and told to leave,,, ;; daiwjdiawjDAWIDJAWIJDJIWD theres so much on my mind and so much happening and so much going wrong and i cant even talk to any of the people i trust the most about it and i just,,,, *melts into a puddle* i dont want to be anything anymore. being a leaf sounds good about now, actually :"/
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. β™‘
xxx'''κ’° my kalon storage κ’±
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yaksha » Wed May 30, 2018 2:59 pm

i feel like my boyfriend is so controlling and it’s getting a little on the abusive side.. at first I thought it was cute because of jealousy but now it’s just even talking to other guys or laughing at their jokes, apparently I’m always in the wrong. I love him, I really do, but is this what they mean by love is blind?

▐
    ▐
    ▐
    ▐
    ▐
    ▐
    ▐

x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

hi! i am a huge anime fan,
    cosplayer, and lover of things cute!!
    other interests include slashers, video games (overwatch/fn),
    and music (esp tv girl, keshi, and conan gray)
    i am currently a nursing student on her way to her bachelors! :)
    (i love jjk and my lobotomized king β™‘)

yaksha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milkyfruitz » Wed May 30, 2018 3:02 pm

I'm getting better. New Years Eve was the worst night of my life, and I'm so glad that I was saved. My depression and anxiety, however, still exists. No amount of medicine could permanently take them away. I just feel as though ever since my depression was less controlling, the people that loved the old me hasn't gotten used to the new me. That's ok. It just really hurts when your best friend's eyes have that fearful shine when ever he looks at you.
───────(π‘€π’œπ’΄)───
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
Cubbie, adult, he/him.
discord: transmortician

xxxxxxxxxβ€’ credit β€’xxxxx
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
──────────────
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
milkyfruitz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenor » Wed May 30, 2018 3:02 pm

jimin! wrote:
i feel like my boyfriend is so controlling and it’s getting a little on the abusive side.. at first I thought it was cute because of jealousy but now it’s just even talking to other guys or laughing at their jokes, apparently I’m always in the wrong. I love him, I really do, but is this what they mean by love is blind?

okay so im not really one to talk, but i do have a lot to say about this. i am indeed very jealous when my girlfriend laughs with another guy, but ive come to accept it and say 'hey, shes my girl, and i trust her enough not to cheat'. in other words, he should be able to trust you. if he cant trust you to have guy-friends, then your really need to talk about it. yeah, you might have other guy friends, but your boyfriend needs to realize that they are just that--guy friends. just try to talk to him about it, dear, you need to stay with someone (if youre interested in it) that you can deal with for the rest of your life. what happens if he's always this controlling, and never allows you to have a guy friend? anyways, best of luck, and let me know if ya need anything else,, im sorry youre having this problem ;.;
(minnie, calcifur, purrah, jasmine, goose, captain)
tenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yaksha » Wed May 30, 2018 3:15 pm

tenor wrote:
jimin! wrote:

okay so im not really one to talk, but i do have a lot to say about this. i am indeed very jealous when my girlfriend laughs with another guy, but ive come to accept it and say 'hey, shes my girl, and i trust her enough not to cheat'. in other words, he should be able to trust you. if he cant trust you to have guy-friends, then your really need to talk about it. yeah, you might have other guy friends, but your boyfriend needs to realize that they are just that--guy friends. just try to talk to him about it, dear, you need to stay with someone (if youre interested in it) that you can deal with for the rest of your life. what happens if he's always this controlling, and never allows you to have a guy friend? anyways, best of luck, and let me know if ya need anything else,, im sorry youre having this problem ;.;

oh thank you so much for understanding, it’s gotten a lot worse than just what i’ve said too, there’s been lots of accusing and we almost broke up but i can understand the jealousy since i myself am also quite a jealous person. i really appreciate you responding, thank you <3

▐
    ▐
    ▐
    ▐
    ▐
    ▐
    ▐

x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

hi! i am a huge anime fan,
    cosplayer, and lover of things cute!!
    other interests include slashers, video games (overwatch/fn),
    and music (esp tv girl, keshi, and conan gray)
    i am currently a nursing student on her way to her bachelors! :)
    (i love jjk and my lobotomized king β™‘)

yaksha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me