Foods that you don't like

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Foods that you don't like

Postby Senbonzakura » Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:47 pm

I can't stand the texture of ricotta cheese. It's just- a big nope for me

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
Senbonzakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SputnikSplash » Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:33 pm

I was looking at a lot of peoples replies and a lot of them just made me hungry for what food they absolutely loath lol
Anyway:

- Most burgers, it's just a little excessive the amount of meat/bun in my opinion and I always struggled with trying to eat it all. I wouldn't dare touch one of those horrible fast-food ones with like... two fat pieces of meat with bacon and fries and whatever that's just... ugh why lol

- Hot dogs or any processed meat that's like hot dogs/sausage.

- Certain kinds of mac-in-cheese. Depends honestly, most of the time I can eat it but I can't stand kraft lol

- Butter cookies. I don't know why.

- Scrambled eggs. I'm totally fine with eggs hard-boiled, I can kinda tolerate them soft-boiled, fried is ok but not too big of a fan. Scrambled? The smell itself makes me sick ;w; I absolutely can't stand it even when it's mixed with something.

- Avacodos. Got sick on em once, not a fan.

- Candy canes. Way, way, WAY too minty for me. But they're pretty as a decoration!

- Those frozen veggie patty things that are just a bunch of peas/corn/broccoli/weird bread stuff smooshed together. The texture is horrible.

- Artificial cherry/grape flavor. It just tastes like medicine to me lol

- Bananas. It's ok as a flavor but the texture of the actual fruit is awful to me.

- Orange juice. It doesn't even taste like o r a n g es what is it??

- Fondant. I had it once not knowing what it was/tasted like and thought I accidentally ate plastic lol

- BEANS. I. HATE. THEM. SO MUCH!! My #1 least favorite food I don't touch that stuff. They're dry and terrible also baked beans?? It's like lumpy slime and it reminds me of barf and I can't stand it ughhhh

Anyway that's all on my list. Everything else that isn't on this list I'm absolutely cool with.
BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO

ImageImageImageImageImage
❤︎ Artist ❤︎ BLM ❤︎ Toyhou.se ❤︎
❤︎Pixels by Phyris❤︎
Status: Catching up on all owed art, if I owe you something please PM me in case I've forgotten!
SputnikSplash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mae. » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:49 am

I hate tomatoes, celery, and fudge.. I think I really only have to offer an explanation for fudge: it's wayyyy too sweet, and it makes me feel super sick--even in the small amounts.
‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎
mae || any pronouns || bi
"Life happens wherever you are,
whether you make it or not."

✦ ✦ ✦
mae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amy43 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:50 pm

Mushrooms
Sweet potatoes
Pears
Peas
Beans (I like green beans, I mean the other kind)
Cottage cheese
Beets
Baked apple desserts like apple pie and apple crisp. I like fresh apples, apple sauce, and apple juice, but just not the desserts
Fruits with a lot of seeds or pits (like seeded grapes or cherries with pits) that you can't avoid when you try to eat it.
Black licorice
White icing that's really sweet
Olives (the green ones look like eye balls and it creeps me out)
Amy43

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me