♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby Constellation. » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:09 am

I'm a bit annoyed by friends right now.

I'm bringing a family friend to winter formal now. The thing is, I'm not trying to bring him as a date. My parents know his, my uncle is very fond of him, and has wanted the family to meet him and get to know him. He also wants the guy to go with my friend group because he's out of state a lot (for gymnastics, he's on a national level) so he can't make many friends at the school he does go to, and I'm going to bring him along so he can meet all of them and become friends with all of us.

But my friends are annoying and keep saying it's a set up.

And it's kind of disheartening that my friends think of it that way because I wish I could go with the guy I like but he isn't interested. At least he was friendly about it, but I don't want to think of it as a date (because it's literally not) if it's not someone I want to be with, or have even met honestly.
Happy Dec. 18th! Watch my risk pets grow!
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Constellation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gyu » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:23 am

please pm me if you're gonna respond thanks.
      there's this guy, i have two classes with him and we talk to each other often. i found myself developing feelings when he first came this year, i kinda pushed the feelings aside and focused on other people but lately I've been realizing how much we've been talking and the feelings came back. his best friend knows i like him and honestly i really just can't hold back my feelings. i need a subtle way to confess to him and i don't know how to do it without making it a big deal. i just don't want to be rejected by him or anything. please pm me ideas (:!
gyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana. » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:25 am

I have a boyfriend who is crazy for me, and it makes me feel like the most special girl in the world. He’s definitely the girl in the relationship and I think it’s adorable. He takes the selfies and buys us matching things and is such a baby, I’m in love. My dad called it gay and said he doesn’t think a guy should do that.. that’s wrong, right? Am I the only person who loves her boyfriend doing that?? I don’t think my dad had a right to say that. It made me upset
Hello, I am
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Banana.

Trading Thread
UFA
Banana.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:31 am

Banana. wrote:I have a boyfriend who is crazy for me, and it makes me feel like the most special girl in the world. He’s definitely the girl in the relationship and I think it’s adorable. He takes the selfies and buys us matching things and is such a baby, I’m in love. My dad called it gay and said he doesn’t think a guy should do that.. that’s wrong, right? Am I the only person who loves her boyfriend doing that?? I don’t think my dad had a right to say that. It made me upset

It's not "gay", nor does it "make him the girl". It just means he likes doing that stuff. Nothing wrong with that.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana. » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:35 am

WastedSpace wrote:
Banana. wrote:I have a boyfriend who is crazy for me, and it makes me feel like the most special girl in the world. He’s definitely the girl in the relationship and I think it’s adorable. He takes the selfies and buys us matching things and is such a baby, I’m in love. My dad called it gay and said he doesn’t think a guy should do that.. that’s wrong, right? Am I the only person who loves her boyfriend doing that?? I don’t think my dad had a right to say that. It made me upset

It's not "gay", nor does it "make him the girl". It just means he likes doing that stuff. Nothing wrong with that.

Well saying he’s the girl was a stereotype, you know guys say it’s annoying when girls do stuff like that, I was just making a joke is all. Sorry if that offended you
Hello, I am
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Banana.

Trading Thread
UFA
Banana.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gary's Army - LGBTIQ+ Alliance -Rule Update-

Postby shim » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:12 pm

hey guys !!
so im currently in a long distance relationship. Im wondering if you guys have any ideas for what to do/ send to my girlfriend for valentines day? i know its quite early, but she lives in the states and im in canada, so i have to send her the gift sooner. im not sure what to send her, but i want to give her something, not just a card. thank you for any help !! <3
ImageImageImage

shim / nonbinary / nursing
hi i’m shim! i’m not too active on here, but i check messages occasionally!
feel free to pm me if you need anything :3

toyhouse

they/them
shim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:34 pm

shim wrote:hey guys !!
so im currently in a long distance relationship. Im wondering if you guys have any ideas for what to do/ send to my girlfriend for valentines day? i know its quite early, but she lives in the states and im in canada, so i have to send her the gift sooner. im not sure what to send her, but i want to give her something, not just a card. thank you for any help !! <3

You could always do something like sew her a stuffed animal from scratch- that’s always cute and thoughtful if you know how to sew.
My boyfriend awhile back made a little clip of a bunch of pictures of us together (some of which I didn’t know he had) and put it to my favorite song and sent it to me. That’s something that shouldn’t be too hard especially since it’s long distance.
Plenty of things you can do!
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:38 pm

shim wrote:hey guys !!

What does she like?
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crowley_KingOfHell » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:26 pm

I am just wondering if anyone else has this with their S/O.

So I've been with my boyfriend for nearly a year now (best year ever!!) and dare I say we are not mature for our age [removed] We can laugh at anything and we are just stupid together and it's ok. Does anyone else have that sort of relationship where everyone looks at you and goes "How childish?" and how do you respond to comments like that? We just carry on being the way we are (he likes to stir the pot a lot xD) and if they have a problem then they can just go away and leave us be kinda thing.
Last edited by sun on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal information.
Crowley_KingOfHell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bok Choy » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:39 pm

I have never ever posted on this thread or anything like this so, uh, hi... I need a bit of advice concerning a friend.

She (let's call her Bella) likes a guy (let's call him Daniel). Bella has like Daniel since she was 12 but she has huge trouble communicating her feelings to him. She sends him love notes and roses (our school does this thing where we can send our crush/significant other roses on Valentine's Day) and then kind of freaks out a little about it. I've talked to some other friends about it (of both genders) and the boys tend to think it's a little creepy how she keeps doing these things. It's almost stalkerish, quote, unquote. (They also said that Bella and Daniel have literally no chemistry). Bella stalks Daniel on Instagram and recently discovered (through Instagram and school) that the possibility of Daniel being with another girl (let's call her Poppy) is really high. Daniel and Poppy started hitting it off around October(?) last year during a swim program that they both volunteered for. They seem to get along really well from an outsider's (my) perspective. Bella is kinda sad about that but she says she wants Daniel to be happy. She asked me whether she should keep pursuing Daniel even though he seems to be in a committed relationship with Poppy (according to her; I hardly ever see Daniel or Poppy). What should I tell her?

Also, Daniel is being really awkward around her and I think she might think that his awkwardness comes from him reciprocating her crush but I don't think that's the case. I think her sending love notes and gifts and roses to him might be what made things awkward between them.

Should she stop being so hung up on him?

Any responses would be great :')

My life honestly
Bok Choy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me