Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Postby chon » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:59 pm

woah regret writing this
Last edited by chon on Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
chon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby drift. » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:47 pm

Country,

you can push me away... not talk to me,
but in no way will it lessen my feelings towards you...
I'm not someone who's going to give up on you when times get tough..
even shutting me out completely, ill still be here.
I know, i can be an idiot and get on your nerves... and i've already made some mistakes..
But you promised you'd show me, and if you're going to break that promise, thats fine... there wont be any hard feelings..
You said you're different... But so did I, so what are we doing..?
I miss you... I wish you would at least make an effort to talk back.
If there's someone else just tell me, I'll understand love. I've been through this so many times..
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ponchie_polo » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:21 am

Dear M ,

You're dear to me , so much . My attraction towards you is really messing with me . The way your mood changes in the way you message me , I notice . I love the way you paint your nails , even if others view it as gay , I view it as beauty . The way your mouth shapes when you smile , it's a blessing .

I've confessed my attraction towards you , and you accepted it . The fact you even partook in this event has made my view of life , Earth , everything ... even myself , changed in a better way . Everything seems brighter , more colorful . I want to continue a relationship with you and take this further , but the problem is me ... You're too perfect for me to corrupt . I don't want to destroy something so beautifully created ... I couldn't care less if you're the one to hurt me . I mean , I've been afraid of getting emotionally attached to someone for so long , that I'm mortified ; But you're worth it .

I may be young , and as for you too , but is it wrong to be looking for something to keep the rest of my life ? I'm done with all these silly games , I've had my fair share of broken hearts and dreams . I'm ready to just stop with time and get comfortable ... only with you . I want to be the one to build you up whilst others broke you down . I want to better you , even when we think you're your best self , I will continue to make your greatest achievements , goals , and dreams come true . How we met , I will never forget .

Your girlfriend , which was an old-time friend for me , decided to come over whilst I was alone for the night . I didn't expect so many people but I couldn't say no with you all standing there , in the cold , on my doorstep . You looked better than I imagined , better without her in the picture . You all stayed a while , it was a school night , but your rebellious ways and choice of friends decided 1 am was the perfect time to meet up . When they all left around 2 am , your partner was hesitant to let you stay , worried you'd have no way home . I wouldn't let that happen . I'd make sure you were safe , no matter what . I really owe you my dedication for staying , longer than what you should've , just to fill in the emptiness of my room . It was until 5:30 am until the cab peaked through the snowy darkness to get you back home . It was after that night I knew , I made a friend .

I never expected my feelings to indulge me in such ways , but there's something about you ... I trust you

I trust you

My trust means a lot more to me than my love , keep that noted .

Yours truly
~Ponchie
ponchie_polo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snaketeeth » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:27 am

W:

I do not know what has changed since we met a few years ago but something has definitely happened; I used to find you like a ray of sunlight, fun to be around, but now you terrify me.
I do not know what has happened to cause such a drastic change in your personality, but when you enter the group chat with the rest of our friends with your violent dreams and wishes for the absolute worst - both on yourself and those you feel have wronged you - it causes the acid to rise up into my throat and I know this connection to you is unhealthy.
I have been sitting on this knowledge for a while, afraid to cut off contact with you no matter how toxic of a person you may be for fear of causing you to break, but I have reached the point of wondering whether or not it is right to ruin myself emotionally simply to leave you unmoved.
I know from the way you look at me when you tell me in person of your emotions that you are fully aware of what you have done. You know exactly how you hurt me; you know exactly how you hurt those I care about - the former I may have forgiven you for in the past but the latter crosses into a territory I guard tooth and claw.
On top of the spiritual fabric you have frayed within myself, you dare hurt my Sunshine; my love, my purpose. I know fully well that you do not believe me when I tell you that you are being unreasonable in your anger, and that you think I am naive and unfamiliar with the emotion that is rage - a conviction of which I am greatly offended by, and you know that as well.
To make things simpler for a mind so enveloped in sludge as yours, I am taking it upon myself to cut off contact with you and thus rid myself of a great hindrance. I made countless attempts to help you out of the hole you dug for yourself, and you turned me away each time, telling me to leave; and when I did you dragged me back down to where you lay. I am done being your prisoner. I am not a vessel for you to fill with dark ink and poison, I am not an object of entertainment for you to toy with the emotions of whenever you feel the want to distract yourself from your inner demons. I will not stand to let you take advantage of me and my affections, my soft-spoken nature, and my kindness. I extended my hand into the darkness to help guide you and you pulled me in and thrust a dagger into my chest.
That is why in two days' time I will no longer be in contact with you. You will have no means of getting to me and I will stand between you and those that I have come to love to keep them from becoming encumbered by the venom you spread.
Your violent nature, your dark outlook, and your refusal to believe anything other than what you see has made you intolerable by my standards, and I am not at all picky when it comes to people in the slightest: The fact that you have descended low enough for me to be disgusted by you is something I have never seen before.
The root of my departure is fear - fear that you will hurt yourself, fear that you will hurt me, fear that you will hurt someone I love.
The you I first met two years ago would understand. I can say that with certainty.
The only question I have left for you is this: Who have you become?

╔══════════════════════════════╗
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
ImageImage
♀️ | INFP | Chaotic Neutral | Capricorn
kinda shy and abrasive. LOVE red dead;
enjoy wings of fire, homestuck, and
pokemon. avid reptile fanatic.
(favorite songs in the shrooms).
also on flight rising and deviantart.
Derse Dreamer | Knight of Heart

template from x
╚═════════════════════════╝

Snaketeeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:01 pm

Dear Callum,
One day you will be where you want to be,one day everything will be okay.
That time isn't now,it won't be tomorrow,or the day after that,you have got to be patient mate.
You have got to crack on with your course and achieve a high grade,I know you can do if,you just need to put the effort in.
Don't you dare think about how people see you,don't you even dare.
Be yourself,be authentic.
Love from yourself.
──-───────────
Rafa ♂ ⚣ 🏳️‍🌈 🇬🇧 |
───────────-──
███░████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

███░██████████████████████████ █
──-─────────────────────────────
Booyah Fordham Law
─────────────────────────────-──

███░██████████████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────

credit 🖤 🖤 🖤 🖤
───────────────-──

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████ █
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaerou » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:31 pm

Dear X,
    I really like you. I hope my feelings about you never change. I think I really do like you. I'm sorry that I was so nervous around you yesterday, I can't control my nervousness. It's been such a long time that I've talked to you face-to-face, let alone, sit next you. I really wanted to wrap my arms around you and hug you. I'm sorry that I'm a coward. I back away from anything that scares me or makes me nervous. I want to hug you. I want to hold your hand. I want to be able to look at you in the eye. I want to be able to look at you without my hair covering half of my face- without feeling self-conscious. I'm sorry that I walked away from you because of my problem with my friend. It's not fair to you, and the funny thing is, you don't even know what's going on. You probably think that I left because of you. But it's not.

It's funny for me to think that I consider myself a loud and extroverted person, I can't tell you how I truly feel. I can talk to you about my surfacing feelings but not the deep stuff that I really want to tell you. I think whenever I'm around you, I feel shy. I wish I could be comfortable around you- it's been so long since I was with you and felt like myself. I've been struggling this year, there's no question about it. I wanted to push you and everyone else back because I wanted to 'focus on my grades' and 'school.' But that was just an excuse. I want you. I need you. I want to love you, but I'm scared that I'm not good enough for you. I feel like you deserve someone better. I'm so sorry that it took me so long to figure out my feelings for you. It's been years. Maybe you still have feelings for me or maybe it's too late. Either way, I wish I could send this to you and tell you how I feel- tell you how sorry I am. I'm sorry that I can't give you what you deserve.
kaerou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:05 pm

_______
___
_________

"Expecting change and doing nothing will lead to insanity."
Last edited by drift. on Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marinara sauce » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:13 pm

dear former lead singer of Queen

ur musics pretty good man but my friend laughed at me when i told her i listened to you ;(
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
pisces ☀ | taurus ☾ | virgo ⇡
she/her
i'm not as active on CS anymore,
apologies for the late responses
to anything

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
marinara sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby threezeum » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:56 am

dear a,
aish i didnt mean to get you mad.
im just jealous.
jealous of your looks,
your brains,
your body,
your popularity,
and everything about you.
please forgive me
i just want to be your friend.

dear l,
what you said hurt.
words can hurt too.
i know im not skinny or pretty,
but that doesnt give you a right to talk
bad stuff about me to others.
i know what you said,
i heard you.
you didnt realize i was next to you.

dear h,
i know youre not okay.
please talk.
please come back to school.
i know youre sick.
i know you have depression.
but i dont care,
im your friend.
come back

dear n,
youre so pretty now.
i feel bad about myself.
you were able to change during the summer.
im still the same person,
not skinny or pretty.
but not only did your looks change,
your personality changed too.
when you came back to our school to visit,
you were so different.
you seemed so mature.
too mature for our age.
you didnt seem to even remember me,
despite that we were best friends since grade 4.
thanks a lot.
        x
        she/her, artist, guitarist, canadian
        neocity ♥ | stray kids | |

x
x
x
threezeum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby ponchie_polo » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:37 am

marinara sauce wrote:
        dear former lead singer of Queen

ur musics pretty good man but my friend laughed at me when i told her i listened to you ;(

Then is this person really your friend ? Sounds to me like she doesn't have * licking noise * taste .
ponchie_polo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me