♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby ~Nugget~ » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:57 am

im bi
ImageImage Image
Image Image Image Image Image
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3671176]
~Nugget~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tarzen » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:02 am

When i'm in the hallway of my school and see someone I think is cute, What can I do?
Tarzen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Another Star » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:06 am

So there's this guy that I've been crushing on for 2 years and this year I've been sharing a desk with him. Due to this I've gotten to speak with him so much more and it's been amazing but the class is finishing tomorrow and I don't know if I should tell him! He's a little out of my league and I think he likes someone else but I want to tell him before it's too late. What should I do?
Another Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mina Ashido » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:09 am

Try at it! tell him how you feel, there's really nothing to lose. If he likes someone else, or denies, maybe it wasn't meant to be. Just be yourself and if he says yes then that's great! Don't lose yourself over him though :) you're an amazing person.
Mina Ashido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catful » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:14 am

--
Last edited by catful on Tue May 26, 2020 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

IKEA Chicken Meatballs , served with mashed potatoes, cream sauce, lingonberry jam and green peas for $8
:3
catful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:06 am

Tarzen wrote:When i'm in the hallway of my school and see someone I think is cute, What can I do?

What exactly do you want to do about people you randomly meet in the hallway? o.o

Another Star wrote:So there's this guy that I've been crushing on for 2 years and this year I've been sharing a desk with him. Due to this I've gotten to speak with him so much more and it's been amazing but the class is finishing tomorrow and I don't know if I should tell him! He's a little out of my league and I think he likes someone else but I want to tell him before it's too late. What should I do?

If you want to tell him, then telling him sound find! Tell him tomorrow as class is ending?
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Another Star » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:45 am

WastedSpace wrote:
Tarzen wrote:When i'm in the hallway of my school and see someone I think is cute, What can I do?

What exactly do you want to do about people you randomly meet in the hallway? o.o

Another Star wrote:So there's this guy that I've been crushing on for 2 years and this year I've been sharing a desk with him. Due to this I've gotten to speak with him so much more and it's been amazing but the class is finishing tomorrow and I don't know if I should tell him! He's a little out of my league and I think he likes someone else but I want to tell him before it's too late. What should I do?

If you want to tell him, then telling him sound find! Tell him tomorrow as class is ending?

Yeah that's probably the best way to do this, still I'm nervous! Thanks for the suggestion!
Another Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby superb ! » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:49 am

DawnshadowTheWarrior wrote:
superb ! wrote:CAN I JUST RANT GOR A SECOND CAUSE IM SO ANGRY GSNSHBSUBS

So, for class we have this stupid lil dance we have to do in partners (you can see where this is going) and WOULD U BELIEVE IT I WAS CHOSEN TO DANCE WITH MY CRUSH!!! So this was the happiest day of my life, AND THEN THE TEACHER WHO DECIDED THE PARTNERS WAS LIKE OH ‘YOU AND YOU I DECIDED CAN’T DANCE CAUSE OF HEIGHT DIFFERENCE ( blast my infernal height ) SO GUESS WHAT IMA PAIR UP HIM WITH YOUR ICONIC HIGHSCHOOL MEAN GIRL ENEMY ( who was teasing me the whole day and only didn’t throw a tantrum on him for breaking her up from her original parter just cause he’s cute but SHE DON’T DESERVE HIM ) AND U CAN DANCE WITH THAT ANNOYING BOY OVER DER’ and I was like ‘oH OKaY’ whilst on the inside I was dying.

I'm so sorry *hugs* we all know that mean girls suck, but look on the bright side. At least the mean girl wasn't paired with your crush.

SHE WAS.
superb !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cad bane » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:08 am

superb ! wrote:
DawnshadowTheWarrior wrote:
superb ! wrote:CAN I JUST RANT GOR A SECOND CAUSE IM SO ANGRY GSNSHBSUBS

So, for class we have this stupid lil dance we have to do in partners (you can see where this is going) and WOULD U BELIEVE IT I WAS CHOSEN TO DANCE WITH MY CRUSH!!! So this was the happiest day of my life, AND THEN THE TEACHER WHO DECIDED THE PARTNERS WAS LIKE OH ‘YOU AND YOU I DECIDED CAN’T DANCE CAUSE OF HEIGHT DIFFERENCE ( blast my infernal height ) SO GUESS WHAT IMA PAIR UP HIM WITH YOUR ICONIC HIGHSCHOOL MEAN GIRL ENEMY ( who was teasing me the whole day and only didn’t throw a tantrum on him for breaking her up from her original parter just cause he’s cute but SHE DON’T DESERVE HIM ) AND U CAN DANCE WITH THAT ANNOYING BOY OVER DER’ and I was like ‘oH OKaY’ whilst on the inside I was dying.

I'm so sorry *hugs* we all know that mean girls suck, but look on the bright side. At least the mean girl wasn't paired with your crush.

SHE WAS.

Sorry, the writing was hard to understand ;w; *pats on back* If your crush truly knows that she's a mean idiot then he won't like her back
cad bane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prejudiceu » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:19 am

holyyyy heck love is so confusing. so i like jack but I'm starting to slowly lose feelings for him and just not have a love interest in anyone at the moment but the plot thickens (lol she thicc)...
so me and jack are close friends and we talk and text and its all coolio. but I've slowly started to think "hey maybe he's not the right guy and my minds being too desperate...whoops".
he's best best best bestest of friends with the one and only george. oh ,, my ,lord this boy has the biggest crush on me. i don't know how to react...

so its majorly clear he (george) has a crush on me and tbh i think its so cute. ugh he's just such a funny but annoying sweetheart that you can't hate, but also can't love. whenever i walk around school and jack sees me, he says to george "oi look whose over there" ,smiles and points at me. george always smiles at me and starts blushing. he always makes sure I'm laughing and will always stare at me or smile. kinda creepy yup. and so the other day (monday to be exact) we were in history together. me, jack and george. oh what a great combo ;-; and so jack and george sat together and of course they were messing around but to be fair it was hilarious. and so miss asked for george to sit next to me at the front. EnGaGe PaNiC mOdE. I'm just there like ahhhhh this is gonna be awkward. and for at least 10 minutes of george refusing to sit next to me, since jack kept going "ooh lucky you george" he finally sat down. so he sat down and suddenly went really shy and was blushing but i kept smiling at him. jacks still going "oi oi go on george" behind me. helpful.
so me and george start talking and i help him with the work. and i start to notice, he gets closer and closer to me. hnngggg. he kept asking me random stuff and went really like quiet but it was kinda adorable and it turned out to be such a funny lesson. finally the lesson is over and he is so happy that he high fives jack ( ahahaha ) and says bye to me.
oh and then when i was walking out of school, we walk past the bikes and cars where all the boys stand and whatever. and the boys were all around george and he was looking at me as i was walking out the gate and was smiling at me. of course that chorus of "oooooo" starts and all the boys were laughing and whatever. oh jesus. i get to the main traffic lights outside the school, and me and my friends are just standing there... of course jack, pittam and george are all there. jack being the sweetheart he is decides to shout "george look, its alyssia" ( me - the fine meme loving chic i am - omg cringe ) poor george ends it with a "ugh shut up jack" and a nervous laugh. i look at him and we smile at each other. he looks uncomfortable but i laugh and say bye. aweee cute

basically i don't know what to do. because i haven't completely lost feelings for jack and I'm getting closer with george but i don't want to disappoint him. to be truthful i don't think i would date george. i never ever rush things like relationships.
(cough I'm a taurus lolol). but I've still got other boys getting all up in my business and liking me especially tom the ex who claims he still cares after everything that happened between us. its still the early stages of george liking me - i can confirm he deffo likes me- and i feel bad if i say no to him, but i don't want to leave it too long or anything. what do ??

and yes okay I've said george is cute and sweet and funny and kind, but becoming an actual thing is where I'm stuck. like i can't see my self with him ??
Last edited by prejudiceu on Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
x
┌────────────┐

female | INFJ
she/her | england | taurus
status - at home!
pms/trades open!
© 'icon 'listo 'kals

└────────────┘
prejudiceu

My pets
My items