♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby ///// » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:09 am

Well, Well well... guess what?^^ today I saw my crush again, she said she missed me and wanted to look for me, awwww what does it mean, that she wants me?^^
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cad bane » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:16 am

leopardess 12 wrote:Well, Well well... guess what?^^ today I saw my crush again, she said she missed me and wanted to look for me, awwww what does it mean, that she wants me?^^

That's really sweet of her to say! If you keep getting little hints like that, I would ask her out. Of course, if you're not sure if she likes girls, I would hold off until you find out. If she's hetero, she might just be saying that to be friendly.
cad bane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ///// » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:18 am

DawnshadowTheWarrior wrote:
leopardess 12 wrote:Well, Well well... guess what?^^ today I saw my crush again, she said she missed me and wanted to look for me, awwww what does it mean, that she wants me?^^

That's really sweet of her to say! If you keep getting little hints like that, I would ask her out. Of course, if you're not sure if she likes girls, I would hold off until you find out. If she's hetero, she might just be saying that to be friendly.

Awesome^^ also I wrote my number on a paper and I might give it to her soon^^ I hope it won't be one sided.So I will try my luck..^^

Thank you so much!
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeganCatz » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:27 am

Im new to this thread but here we go~

I have a crush on this boy, I think he likes me... Can anyone give me advice to get our "friendship" to the next level? Heres the story:

we went from primary to my new school for 2 days.
I was in his group, group 6. I saw him walking down the stairs and instantly fell in love with him. He is Straight, and im also straight for your knowledge. Anyway, I start to hang out with him more and more often. He's touched me on my arm before, hes always laughed at my rubbish jokes and he ALWAYS looks at me in class. I only have like 4 lessons without him per week. I sit next to him in drama, which is an excuse to sit next to him at dinner on Fridays. We never like argue, or be sad together, but always happy together. I can't give him my number because he doesn't have a phone. Today, He came and sat next to me at break and wouldn't stop staring at me from the opposite side of the table. He didn't know how to get onto this program today, so I went over straight away and helped him- I put my hand on his and he didn't really move his. We also got shipped together (because I have a friend that does that) and he didnt like go: "No!" But like he was shipped with another girl and he was like "No!"

Advice? And this isn't like a blog (I tried to make it not like one anyway)>
Last edited by Seasonal on Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal information removed
Inactive.

Online Games

I COLLECT ALL CATS
MeganCatz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cad bane » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:53 am

MeganCatz wrote:Im new to this thread but here we go~

I have a crush on this boy, I think he likes me... Can anyone give me advice to get our "friendship" to the next level? Heres the story:

we went from primary to my new school for 2 days.
I was in his group, group 6. I saw him walking down the stairs and instantly fell in love with him. He is Straight, and im also straight for your knowledge. Anyway, I start to hang out with him more and more often. He's touched me on my arm before, hes always laughed at my rubbish jokes and he ALWAYS looks at me in class. I only have like 4 lessons without him per week. I sit next to him in drama, which is an excuse to sit next to him at dinner on Fridays. We never like argue, or be sad together, but always happy together. I can't give him my number because he doesn't have a phone. Today, He came and sat next to me at break and wouldn't stop staring at me from the opposite side of the table. He didn't know how to get onto this program today, so I went over straight away and helped him- I put my hand on his and he didn't really move his. We also got shipped together (because I have a friend that does that) and he didnt like go: "No!" But like he was shipped with another girl and he was like "No!"

Advice? And this isn't like a blog (I tried to make it not like one anyway)>

Aw, he seems really sweet. I think he's got a thing for you, to be honest. If you want to hang out with him, I would ask him if he wants to come see a movie or something with you and some of your friends (so it's not like a date). Since you know him the best, you would get to sit next to him, and maybe even share a popcorn c:
Last edited by Seasonal on Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal info removed from quote
cad bane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Spaceman. » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:20 pm

three guys -- A, N, and B. (mostly just N and B, A already has a girlfriend)

I've been invited to hang out at B's house with the three of them this Sunday, which is a place I can finally go with them. I've been invited to multiple of A and N's soccer games before but I never went because I apparently have issues with leaving the house outside of school and other required activities. (which made me feel hella guilty about never showing up and I still feel kinda bad bc it's really all my fault)
I'm 99% sure N has a crush on me, and now I'm starting to think B might like me as well. It might be just because I hang out with the boys a lot, but I'm definitely closer to B than I used to be. I feel like he's recently been making excuses to touch me (like patting me on the back, shoulder, head, etc) which isn't something I've seen him do to other girls. I know that's one sign of attraction, but I can't be entirely sure yet.
I guess I'm just?? Nervous?? It's not that I feel unsafe being with the boys, I'm just really worried that I'll make things awkward bc they invited a girl. And I really hope N doesn't make any sort of hints bc I'm not ready to sort out my feelings. I'm so confused and I don't know what I want.
.Spaceman.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:31 pm

BORB wrote:This guy I like and I have stated talking, and we have very similar interests,we get along great. I am considering telling him how I feel, but I don’t want to ruin our friendship. Plus he is moving to another state this summer. So even if it did work out that we could be in a relationship, he would be moving and it would have to be long distance.
Would it be weird for me to ask him to a school dance this winter, even though we don’t know each other super well?

It's your life - you know him and yourself better than us. Would it be weird? Or are you confident enough to pull it off?

SoupPupped wrote:
Meanwhile, I need some advice myself. Tonight there's a color guard at a basketball game and this guy I like is probably going to be staying for half the game with me. I like him. So much, and I have for a little over a year now. I know everyone has this issue, but I have no idea what to say to him. I'm going to try and tell him I like him tonight, and while I have absolutely no problem talking to him, when I even so much as think about talking to him about this my face goes red and I get so nervous I feel like I'm going to puke.
TLDR; Nervous kid doesn't know how to confess feelings to a guy.[/size]

Don't overthink it. You don't have to recite original poetry to him. Just be simple and clear: say what you want to say.

MeganCatz wrote:He is Straight, and im also straight for your knowledge.

Um... okay?

Btw, you're not allowed to share your age on CS and that includes your grade level. ^^

HANDSOME SPACEMAN wrote:three guys -- A, N, and B. (mostly just N and B, A already has a girlfriend)

I've been invited to hang out at B's house with the three of them this Sunday, which is a place I can finally go with them. I've been invited to multiple of A and N's soccer games before but I never went because I apparently have issues with leaving the house outside of school and other required activities. (which made me feel hella guilty about never showing up and I still feel kinda bad bc it's really all my fault)
I'm 99% sure N has a crush on me, and now I'm starting to think B might like me as well. It might be just because I hang out with the boys a lot, but I'm definitely closer to B than I used to be. I feel like he's recently been making excuses to touch me (like patting me on the back, shoulder, head, etc) which isn't something I've seen him do to other girls. I know that's one sign of attraction, but I can't be entirely sure yet.
I guess I'm just?? Nervous?? It's not that I feel unsafe being with the boys, I'm just really worried that I'll make things awkward bc they invited a girl. And I really hope N doesn't make any sort of hints bc I'm not ready to sort out my feelings. I'm so confused and I don't know what I want.

If you don't know what you want, just don't force yourself to do anything you're unsure about! It's okay to take your time. It's okay to decide you don't want to date either of them as well. :>
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--

Postby vampz » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:35 am

deleted
Last edited by vampz on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
blue - she/her
currently a wip!
vampz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momincharge » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:39 am

apparently i might have a crush on the new girl whos trying to take over my life.
dont get me wrong, i still love my old crush to death.
but the new girl just... ugh.
she makes fun of gays and lesbians and stuff so that peeves me off, which mean i have no chance with her either way.
i hate her but i might love her.
heck, she ruined my social life. i was actually starting to talk to people.
but, good job new girl. all i did was draw 2 guys kissing, she showed everyone in the class and people took pictures. i came back the next day being called a freak.
she took over my spot, my friends, everything. but of course i have to be crushing on her.
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
───────────────────────────

gaybestedgydweebdimbocodeshoprpcharaspound

───────────────────────────
────────────────── A N D S H E S C R A Z Y
┌──────────────────────────┐

hey, i'm arisu. call me ari, jaid, jadyn, jace, or anything you
wanna. i'm an idiotic teenager with a habit of changing her signature
a lot. cya later, luv y'all. make sure to check out my species!

└──────────────────────────┘
momincharge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Callie,, » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:41 am

wolfie~ wrote:
apparently i might have a crush on the new girl whos trying to take over my life.
dont get me wrong, i still love my old crush to death.
but the new girl just... ugh.
she makes fun of gays and lesbians and stuff so that peeves me off, which mean i have no chance with her either way.
i hate her but i might love her.
heck, she ruined my social life. i was actually starting to talk to people.
but, good job new girl. all i did was draw 2 guys kissing, she showed everyone in the class and people took pictures. i came back the next day being called a freak.
she took over my spot, my friends, everything. but of course i have to be crushing on her.

aww! Poor u :( maybe she crushes on u and is just showing off to you!
Callie,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me