TheComfortCorner | V.10

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.10

Postby WarriorcatKitty » Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:05 pm

i feel like a horrible friend.
my memory is the worst, so if you believe i have forgotten art, payment, or anything, please send me a message and remind me!!

Call me Autumn or Wolf !! <3
✨t1 diabetic||ey/em/she/her/they/them||coyote therian✨

please use tone tags with me <3
interests atm: Cartoons/Animation, Drawing, Plushies, Animal Jam, WolfQuest, Warrior Cats.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
everyone go gift Haze & Wyst because they are the best <33
✨🌕✨
"late at night, when the stars don't look quite right..."
Image Image Image

WarriorcatKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby memeaches » Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:16 pm

i keep having dreams about my family members in really uncomfortable painful situations that are definitely against cs rules to talk about in detail lol. its about 50/50 when it comes to me doing awful things to them and them doing awful things to me. specifically about my parents too, which definitely isn't a coincidence. ever since i moved out its been pretty consistent, although i'm no stranger to intrusive thoughts and messed up dreams. these really mess me up though. it makes me not want to sleep at all, which is kind of a problem (not me posting this at 2am). the last like 6 months of my life has consisted of me really recognizing and making a conscious effort to end the cycle of generational trauma and unlearn a lot of the things i'd internalized as truth growing up. and the constant battle is me mentally pushing against these ideas but my old self fighting back because misery is all we have all known. and it makes me feel terrible because my parents are still stuck in that hole of depression and improving without them feels like a betrayal. even though it's nobodys fault. it's not my fault that i am trying to be better and it's not their fault for being sick. anyways these dreams have me feeling like the bad guy for trying to improve. its like theyre still in control of me and that i will never find peace from these feelings. and even in sleep i can't escape. my ocd brain says that this is karmic punishment for being so mentally unwell as a teen. its always the worst when my compulsions have something solid to hold onto so their nonsense feels a little more plausible. anyways thanks brain the dreams of me hurting the people i love is really helping my guilt :)

boku no kokoro wa ego rokku naname yonjuugodo nansensu
hi im deane, i'm an adult, and im gods favorite unemployed wxs stan
this account is really old and i haven't played in years, so i'm still getting used to everything!
i make art sometimes but im not great at it. find me on toyhouse and pokefarm
memeaches

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gibbon » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:24 pm

I love waking up itchy after barely three hours of sleep. It's my favorite activity, trying to sleep when it feels like bugs are biting me.
do the gibbons look up and wonder • listography
gibbon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby effie » Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:03 am

snip
Last edited by effie on Wed May 15, 2024 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pecan. no longer giving out social media publicly.
semi-active. she/her. crow scratch
effie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChaoticGremlin » Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:23 am

I feel so stupid. Anytime I’m presented with a challenge, even if it’s easy, my head starts to hurt. Everything I’m working in I keep getting worse at the more time goes on and the more I do it. It feels like everything’s moving backwards. I’m deteriorating. I truly believe I’m nothing. I’m not an artist, I’m not smart, I’m not a musician, I’m not an athlete, I’m not good looking in the slightest not matter how hard I try or what I do. I used to give everything all I had because even though I didn’t love myself but I still believed I was good at things. And now what? I have nothing to show, nothing to contribute, for all the years I’ve lived. At least almost everyone is good at something, I’m good at nothing. I’m constantly surrounded by people who are all I’ve ever wanted to be. And I know comparing yourself is bad and that everyone goes at their own pace, but I’ve been working for so long at everything I love and I have nothing, am nothing. I can’t try anymore, it’s to much work that I don’t have the energy for and I don’t think I ever will. I’m nowhere near the end of my life and I’ve already given up. I’ll never amount to nothing no matter what I do, so why should I even try anymore? My friends don’t know what to say, my family thinks I’m stupid because I keep running around in circles in my own head, and I hate telling my therapist this because I’m supposed to be better already. I just want to be better. I just want to be something. I know it’s bad that sometimes, a lot of the time, I want to surround myself with people who really don’t do much, and I know it’s bad to assume, but sometimes I look at certain people and believe they’re lesser than me, and I want to be around them constantly because at least then I’m not the worst person there. God thats so toxic. I think if everything was a video game I would have quit a long time ago.
I most likely won’t be on the site much due to being busy with school and my packed schedule, but I should make a few art pieces every now and then. Have a great day/night/evening <33
ChaoticGremlin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eneco » Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:08 am

-
Last edited by Eneco on Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Eneco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pisto pesto pasta » Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:18 am

why did u have to drop a bomb and change the topic like nothing happened. ur literal life is at risk and ur saying it doesnt matter?

i probably should not care as much . but. i dont want them 2 be gone, you know? and even if they told me they wont go anywhere its really not enough for me because they still get thoughts about doing that.

and they wont tell me why

aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

it hurts me so much though it probably hurts them even more

it would be easier if they simply told me whats wrong.
pisto pesto pasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nobxdy » Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:11 pm

trigger warning: eye damage (I don't go into detail but I know some people don't like these things!)

i hate how im always getting injured at work. I try to be careful, i try to stay away from the dangers of this job, but of course something has to happen and i have to suffer for it. I damaged my eye and can't go to work until Monday, /and/ i have to stay in a dark room due to possibly irritating my eye or making it worse. I'm not supposed to be looking at a screen for long periods of time but what else am i supposed to do? Can't go outside unless it's dark, can't go to work or drive due to blurry vision, and on top of all of this my finals are coming up so how am i supposed to just- not be on a computer? My eye hurts so bad after just a few seconds in the light. I can't with this job anymore, they give us nothing to protect ourselves. And when it happened my boss was like "you can get checked out but you'll be fine and can come back" like stop downplaying everything. Stop thinking of only yourself. That's how i got hurt in the first place. I'm lucky something worse didn't happen to my eye. And if it did, it would've been your fault.
adult . male . loser
Just because you see a smile,
don't think you know what's hidden underneath.
nobxdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vent'anni » Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:32 pm

I can't get enough of the scratching. but at the same time.. god.. please go away. I'm so itchy when there's nothing there.. I don't want to leave marks. it's just that I'm itchy but not. I can't sleep. it's so satisfying to do yet.. horrible feeling. lord.
Image Image
╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗
flooxii - she/they - I adore ducks
★★★★★★★★★★★
ducks and måneskin are my
reasons for living
╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝
vent'anni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery