♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby vaiill » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:02 pm

In a few hours it will be my boyfriend and my 2nd year anniversary ♡

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
──────────────────────────────
the holy goat
link // link // link // ©

──────────────────────────────
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Image Image Image
───────────────────────────────────────

vaiill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eautumn » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:12 am

vaiill wrote:In a few hours it will be my boyfriend and my 2nd year anniversary ♡

Congratulations! May you be together for many more years to come <3

IHaveNoFandoms: I can totally relate to one and two!
eautumn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 6sammie6 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:31 am

i really wanted to ask abby* to watch a movie with me
so today in class she decided to sit in my corner of the classroom and not where she usually sits and i was like !!
when takeda-sensei took attendance she was very confused for a moment
but i couldn't talk to her because the only talking time we get is when we do partner work and while the three other people in my little corner often all talk to each other, she was clearly focused on actually doing the work with the person sitting across from her
so after class i'm like 'nice necklace' which i think is like. a normal comment. and then when we were walking out of the room i was like 'i like your little owl' bc she has a stuffed owl on her bag which like, that's normal to say too right? and then i tried having a conversation with her and she clearly wasn't into it so i didn't start walking down to her english class with her (on thursdays i have to walk the same way to get to my next class but not on tuesdays) and i was just kinda like :\\\\\.

see i don't know if i was being weird or not because sometimes i'm really bad at telling if i am. i don't wanna make her uncomfortable!! but maybe i was!! maybe i should ask my friend who is friends with abby to tell her that i'm sorry for being creepy and talking to her too much

on the plus side i asked someone else if she wanted to watch the movie with me and she said yes :)

*a fake name and all subsequent names will also be fake
6sammie6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senbonzakura » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:17 am

Okay so, My best friend and I (Now my boyfriend) We knew each other since Kindergarten. We used to live right next door to each other. A few years later, we were separated. 7 years had passed since we've last had contact and by some freak accident I found him on social media. We talked. Turns out, we have so so so much in common it's scary. He told me he had a crush on me and has through the several years we hadn't had contact.

He asked me today my favorite part of back before we left each other 7 years ago. I said something cheesy. This is what he wrote. and I quote:

"I remember there was this one time, winter. We were on the playground and you pointed at the sky, saying how beautiful the clouds were with the sun peeking gently through them. I remember looking up and thinking about just how right you were, and how that wasn't the only beautiful thing on the playground that day."

MY HEART MELTED. THAT IS THE MOST ADORABLE THING I EVER HEARD.

After that, He asked me out. I said yes.

I think I have found my Soul Mate.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
Senbonzakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoella❤ » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:26 am

I fell in love with a dude in my school before I moved away, met Gaten, fell in love, etc etc.

he was amazing, kind, sweet, could play the trombone so good, blah. Lets call him M. he was amazing. He liked me too. We dated, actually. I figured out he liked me when he wanted to talk to me in private. We went to a area where no one was in the school, and my first kiss happened. It was awesome. His friends snap-chatted it, lol. M's first love. He moved to the same place I did, but we drifted. He found he loved someone else, and I found myself in love with Gaten. But me and M dated since 3rd grade. At first, we didnt take it seriously. It was just puppy love. But 5th grade rolled on, and we found out we actually had ...love for eachother. We kissed a few times, and went on romantic picnics, but now its all over. Once I think about it, I am missing him alot. I love him and I wish he was mine again. but its all over now. Gaten is a dream come true. We go out sometimes, like dates, and Millie thinks he likes me too. Since she told me spicy stuff. Anyways, that is my first love story. <3

BUT NOW..

im so upset. I was crying typing this. I miss my old crush. I still love him. What do I even do.
xImage
┌───────┐

You are...
beautiful
amazing
perfect
just.be.you!

└───────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

Hi guys! I'm Zoella!
I would love to dance with you, Dustin <3
Mileven is real
Love ya, Gaten. Your amazing.
I have met Gaten IRL, and he is amazing.
COME TALK TO ME! I am open to anything!
If you have feelings problems,
just come find me.
Ill help you <3

└─────────────────────┘
┌───────┐

└───────┘
xImage
Zoella❤

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby An Shiraishi » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:14 pm

Agh
Anyone have advice
If your crush hates you when you use to be best friends
And also they don't even know you like them because they hate gays but you like em?
────────────
IN THE ═══
carrdtoyhouse
link │ link
coding credit

████████
OF THE
████████
████████
████████
████████
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
THE EARTH

──────────
hey, im an shiraishi! im only
on this site once in a blue
moon, but im still here if you
need me! im a artist by hobby,
and im in my final months of
schooling. im just some
canadian trans dude tbh. feel
free to dm me at any point,
i dont bite!

██
██
██
██
██
════════════
❝ AND THE-
-SOULS OF
THE AFTER
--- LIFE ❞
DEFEAT
███████████████
HADESxxx

███████████████
An Shiraishi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 6sammie6 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:45 pm

Princess Allura wrote:Agh
Anyone have advice
If your crush hates you when you use to be best friends
And also they don't even know you like them because they hate gays but you like em?

honestly if they hate gays, and you are gay, i would recommend finding someone else to be interested in. there is no way that's going to end well. i don't believe in the 'homophobes are just in the closet' thing, but even if that's true, you probably don't want to be in a relationship with someone with that level of self-loathing. there's lots of other people out there.
6sammie6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:56 pm

So uh I'm in love with my best friend, she's everything to me. I met her three years ago, we barley knew each other then but over the years we've got closer. We've almost dated twice but like I was too young then, It sucks cause I moved away but we talk every single day and skype as much as possible. We plan on moving in together, she's kinda fooling around with this girl but they both feel nothing,
she jokes about how I get jealous so easily over people flirting with her and says "Don't be daft I'm not leaving you" and "What did we talk about? No apologizing unnecessarily" and calls me this nickname Pip it means an excellent or very attractive person or thing. I can't tell her anymore cause I can't make it awkward so before we move in I'm gonna confess, with this heart bracelet, I'm custom ordering it from someone online here and It's so...gah. I'm gay, I've never felt this way about anymore but she's different, she's my whole world. Two more years and we move in together.

I have no idea what to do.
──-────────────────────
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit kalons art shop
toyhouse

bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:04 pm

I have a bit of a dilemma. I've been single for about 6 months now, I think. I left my ex because he couldn't respect the fact that I'm ace. I've been fairly content being single since then, but recently I've been having dreams about dating different people that I don't even know, and when I wake up I just feel lonely.
The dilemma is, I don't know how to meet people. I have pretty crippling social anxiety, so going out and meeting people is a big struggle for me. I've tried dating apps before but they didn't really turn out well.... Long distance relationships are out of the question as well.
So, how can I go about meeting guys?

x
x
x

───────────────
ImageImageImage
Sixx | she/they
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
But Today is a gift,
That's why it's called
The Present

───────────────
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sixx O'Clock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 6sammie6 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:04 pm

you could ask your friends if they know any single guys who they think might be compatible with you, and ask them to set you two up on a date
6sammie6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me