What’s your favorite candy?

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: What’s your favorite candy?

Postby gravy » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:56 am

Seasonal wrote:
Tin Soldier wrote:Swedish Fish. I always have a bag around.

YES! They're also super nostalgic for me. When I was a kid and my grandmother was in the hospital, any time we visited my mom would always buy me a bag of them at the gift shop. I've also found that the gummies they sell at IKEA are the same texture (makes sense because they're from the same place!) so double win.

I’d love to know if you prefer rainbow Swedish fish (orange, yellow, green, red varieties) or the red ones?

I love the rainbow ones lol

ImageHello my names Jake!Image

signature art made by Surfhell
gravy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MokeyVP » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:57 am

Gummy Sharks
Click My Pokemon!
ImageImage

ImageImageImage
MokeyVP

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:29 am

gravy wrote:
Seasonal wrote:
Tin Soldier wrote:Swedish Fish. I always have a bag around.

YES! They're also super nostalgic for me. When I was a kid and my grandmother was in the hospital, any time we visited my mom would always buy me a bag of them at the gift shop. I've also found that the gummies they sell at IKEA are the same texture (makes sense because they're from the same place!) so double win.

I’d love to know if you prefer rainbow Swedish fish (orange, yellow, green, red varieties) or the red ones?

I love the rainbow ones lol

I got a bag of Swedish Fish and Friends on a road trip this weekend and I really like the watermelon flavored turtles! I haven't had any other varieties though. I really want to try the new blue lemonade ones as well.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tin Soldier » Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:46 am

Seasonal wrote:
Tin Soldier wrote:Same here. Not for the same reason, obviously, but I ate a ton of them growing up, as well. Their texture and flavor are perfect and haven't changed too much over the years the way some other gummy candies have. If I ever find myself in an IKEA I'll have to give them a try. Are they the citrus and soda flavored ones? That definitely sounds interesting. Soda-flavored candy can be pretty hit or miss, but when it's good, it's good.

I can't find them online, but I've seen a citrus variety pack and a berry variety pack near the checkout register. They don't have any sugar on them or anything, and they have the same "matte" finish that Swedish Fish do (sorry, I really don't know how else to describe it xD) I haven't been to IKEA in over a year though, I hope they haven't discontinued them since I've last gone. :c

Interesting. I get what you mean with the matte finish. Hopefully they haven't; a citrus-flavored Swedish Fish sounds like it'd be ridiculously good.

gravy wrote:I’d love to know if you prefer rainbow Swedish fish (orange, yellow, green, red varieties) or the red ones?

I don't think I'm familiar with the rainbow ones. I've only seen the red ones. I'd like to try those, though, if purely for the sake of their being rainbow. I haven't seen the "Friends" either. Those sound interesting, especially blue lemonade (re: Seasonal's response). I'll have to keep an eye out for these variations.

Electronia wrote:Twix and candy corn.
If a person has one of those mega-bags of candy I will pick out a few of the twix every time.
I know the candy corn one is less popular but I just love the texture. (same with the pumpkins if you know what I'm referring to).

That's an interesting mix.
I've known a few people to like candy corn. I see the appeal. Given the texture of my favorites, though, I don't suppose that's much of a surprise.
he/him - plural
Tin Soldier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellevi » Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:27 am

for a long time i had a super unhealthy obsession with hershey drops .... i'm talking eating an entire bag of them first thing in the morning. i tired out of them pretty badly though and as of right now, i think some of my favorites are fun dip, laffy taffy, and smarties!
hellevi
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghōst » Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:28 am

sour patch kids c:

❝ ℬ𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎. ℱ𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔. 𝒜𝓁𝓈𝑜, 𝓂𝒶𝓎𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝒹𝒹 𝒶 𝒷𝑜𝓌 ❞

𝓛𝓾𝓴𝓪 | 𝓢𝓱𝓮/𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 | 𝓐𝓭𝓾𝓵𝓽
Ghōst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PotatoMuncher » Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:23 am

I like most candy but the one I get the most are SweetTart Chews
PotatoMuncher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winx » Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:46 am

I have an unhealthy obsession with the Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Raspberry squares. Whenever I see them at the store, I always grab a pack since I don’t see them available very often. Also a big fan of Terry’s Chocolate Oranges — but since those are seasonal I only get like one a year haha.
blah

Hi there ya precious beans.

Always willing to help with trades
or pricing pet/item/C$ values ♥
Feel free to PM me!

Got a problem and
think CS staff could fix it?
Submit a ticket!

TH Characters

winx
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bloodclot » Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:37 pm

strawberry laffy taffy is my favorite!! my mom lovessss the banana laffy taffy lol : )
Image Image
bloodclot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gwebbie » Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:30 pm

Lately I really like spice drops (with the exception of some flavors) and chocolate with toffee bits!!
^(#`∀´)_Ψ── I Like sharks!! ──†_(゚ー゚*)β
She/her
Open for trades!!
My Wishlist!!
My Spotify!!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Gwebbie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes