"BIRDS AREN'T REAL" SOCIETY

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: "BIRDS AREN'T REAL" SOCIETY

Postby mak. » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:05 pm

the way cats chirp at birds is how they communicate with them.
mak • she/her • bi

mak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0_freak_0 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:07 pm

marigoldz wrote:
honeybees wrote:of course birds aren't real. theyre just robots that work for the bourgeoisie and charge themselves on powerlines.

this adds more proof. every wondered how birds never get electrocuted when sitting on wires? that's right, because they are bot drones and thats where they get their energy

Birds don't get electrocuted, cuz they have no contact to the ground.
0_freak_0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mongrel » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:08 pm

honeybees wrote:the way cats chirp at birds is how they communicate with them.

you have been mislead in your information.
    the cats were left on this planet to analyze the birds and determine a course of action. the humans of earth provide ample entertainment and cats have gathered that the dron- birds are a suspicious possible threat.
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mak. » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:08 pm

NeonPastel wrote:
0_freak_0 wrote:"On the basis of these assumptions, and the currently available knowledge at the time, Fisher estimated the global bird population at more than 100 billion birds."
~ so the government would have had the time and money to build 100 billion bird drones and distributed them across the whole globe. Ha! Seriously. Think of all the different kinds of birds. There would be tausend of different drones. I think this "theory" is pretty dumb and doesn't make sense at all. Do you have any clues for what you believe?

In addition to what imaginary points out above, I must tell you something: you get this information from the internet, no? The internet is controlled by the government. They just WANT you to believe they have that many birds out there. Truly, there are only a few hundred of each type of drone. They are constantly pumping out more, though...

they pump out so many new birds a day that they forget to produce baby pigeons. let's be honest, has anyone ever really seen a baby pigeon irl? literally nobody has.
mak • she/her • bi

mak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mongrel » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:09 pm

honeybees wrote:
NeonPastel wrote:
0_freak_0 wrote:"On the basis of these assumptions, and the currently available knowledge at the time, Fisher estimated the global bird population at more than 100 billion birds."
~ so the government would have had the time and money to build 100 billion bird drones and distributed them across the whole globe. Ha! Seriously. Think of all the different kinds of birds. There would be tausend of different drones. I think this "theory" is pretty dumb and doesn't make sense at all. Do you have any clues for what you believe?

In addition to what imaginary points out above, I must tell you something: you get this information from the internet, no? The internet is controlled by the government. They just WANT you to believe they have that many birds out there. Truly, there are only a few hundred of each type of drone. They are constantly pumping out more, though...

they pump out so many new birds a day that they forget to produce baby pigeons. let's be honest, has anyone ever really seen a baby pigeon irl? literally nobody has.

the government doesn’t like to talk about the pigeons. they were the prototype. a disgrace. the milk-bearing fiends.
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grill, » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:11 pm

im... disappointed 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

#1 Corpse Husband enjoyer since 2016
Don't pm/ask me about commissions
Grill,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mak. » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:12 pm

Grill, wrote:im... disappointed 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

you just don't want to accept the t r u t h.
mak • she/her • bi

mak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Winter| » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:14 pm

honeybees wrote:
NeonPastel wrote:

I have a confession... I've actually helped the government... they've given me secret access to some of their baby pigeons and lemme tell you - they are some of the creepiest lookin things I have ever seen. Consider yourself lucky you haven't been subjected to the ugliness of them

Proof
she/her
|Winter|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skephalo » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:16 pm

birds aren’t real, they can’t be real. i mean does anyone know how rare “eagles” are according to society? explains why i saw several fly over my plantoon boat this summer.
skephalo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0_freak_0 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:22 pm

I have a confession... I've actually helped the government... they've given me secret access to some of their baby pigeons and lemme tell you - they are some of the creepiest lookin things I have ever seen. Consider yourself lucky you haven't been subjected to the ugliness of them

Proof

I think If you would really helped the government you couldn't talk about it, cuz you would have signed a confidentiality agreement.
0_freak_0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me