Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

Postby NerdiestOfLords » Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:52 am

last night i woke up already out of bed and running to my closet because voldemort was coming through a magic portal in my closet.
NerdiestOfLords

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pthumerian » Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:57 pm

i dreamed there was a CS user spreading unhinged conspiracy stuff and being named "flatearth". their avatar was a generic kawaii anime girl. wow......
pthumerian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainAltenor » Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:04 am

Woke up from a dream where I went back in time to play arcade games with some random chap named Dan, who also came from the future. After playing a round of Luigi's Mansion Arcade in Minecraft (?), it was announced that he was entered into a raffle to win a full collection of The Aristocats plushes. We went across the street to some boba shop and tried to remember whether he won them or not. Of course, there were people around, and we couldn't quite come to a conclusion before I woke up.
“You pile up enough tomorrows, and you'll find you are left with nothing but a lot of empty yesterdays. I don't know about you, but I'd like to make today worth remembering..."

Welcome! My name's Captain, and I'm a performing arts virtuoso with a soft spot for decades past. Feel free to send trades of any sort- I'm always up for it.

And, of course, have a great day/night!
CaptainAltenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gibbon » Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:27 am

went about nine usd in debt from online gambling on the shared computer (i do not gamble)
can a country boy break free from the cycle of death and rebirth? • listography
gibbon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragón » Sun May 26, 2024 4:20 pm

one of my favorite dreams from recently was where i turned into dragon-me but tiny!! i ran around the clinic i worked at and everything was so big LOL

i had another dream where i turned into a different dragon o: i was yellow and fluffy. the color of a banana!!!!!! my neck was long and i was very cute

last night i had another dragon dream. ive been having a lot of them recently!! i end up either fighting or running a lot though. i dont know why o:
✯¸.•´*¨`*•✿ indigo ✿ dragon ΘΔ ✿ puppeh: ✿•*`¨*`•.¸✯
dragón

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LudoTheHusky » Tue May 28, 2024 8:11 am

Bit of a long story here but I’m a reality shifter (or dimension hopper/universe traveler) and reality shifting has ran in my dad’s side of the family for decades or maybe even centuries, my dad is a shifter and always has been able to, my grandparents are shifters and basically a majority of my dad’s family [well, the only ones I’ve known to be able to, are the ones who are aware of the ability to do so] and I’ve shifted a couple times and shifting is very easy for me and I am able to shift whenever I want to but I’ve been giving it a break recently and I’m hopefully planning to do it again soon, which brings me onto my next point, so basically, I’ve been thinking a lot about shifting and my DR [desired reality/the dimension/reality that I want to shift to] and I was looking at some liminal space quotes on pinterest earlier today [for example “a message from another dimension”, “if you’re seeing this, good things are coming, be ready”, “love transcends all dimensions, including time and space, your mind is capeable of much more than you think” and “you exist in more ways than you may ever know, no one can disappear from this earth” which are some of the ones that I saw today] and those are all very clearly tied to reality shifting in my opinion, so after looking at pinterest, I was very tired [cuz I had been all day cuz I went to bed at I think like sometime past midnight and slept with my lamp on last night] so I decided just to lay down and close my eyes for a bit and I’m not really sure how to describe the dream I had, I’m not even sure it was a dream but omg it really really really lucid, so much happened, it wasn’t even just one pure thing, at one point part of it was about something that I scripted that happened in my DR and then I was just felt like really really tired in my dream [like I did before I closed my eyes] and I was walking through this like pathway? It was kind of like a forest but also not? like in a way, it was like walking through a pathway that had like big rocks as like the walls alongside the pathway and while I was walking through this pathway while I was extremely tired, I just constantly felt like I was walking unconsciously but I could still think and feel in the dream, and my only thought process was “I need to stop walking around unconsciously like this and go home” [WAIT- AS I’M WRITING THIS, I’VE JUST REALISED THIS COULD ALSO LINK BACK TO MY DESIRED REALITY/SHIFTING BECAUSE, THE WANTING TO GO HOME COULD BE MY SOUL WANTING TO MY DESIRED REALITY, WHERE IT’S DESTINED TO BE!!!! AND THE UNCONSCIOUSLY WALKING AROUND AND THINKING THAT I NEED TO STOP AND GO HOME COULD LINK BACK TO MY SOUL NOT WANTING TO LIVE IN THIS REALITY AND FEELING UNCONSCIOUS AS THE DAYS GO PAST- I KNOW I MIGHT BE OVER ANALYSING THIS BUT OMG!!!!] and then the next part of my dream, I was laying on what I think was my bed in this reality and I was getting a lot of reality shifting symptoms and then a couple seconds later I could feel the bed underneath me change to a sofa/couch that didn’t at all feel like the bed I was in previously during this dream and when I started to feel the sofa/couch underneath me, I started to hear noises that I wouldn’t normally hear in this reality/wasn’t hearing before and it definitely felt like I shifted because of the shifting symptoms prior to it happening and then sudden change of atmosphere/environment and then I can’t really remember what happened after that, but then I was back in my CR [current reality/reality that I’m in right now] bed/bedroom and my mum outside my bedroom door telling me that dinner was ready like she normally does and then I said like “okay” or something and then I think I woke up? [if I was even asleep in the first place, because none of this felt like any dream that has ever happened to me before, I could feel emotions and the same tiredness that I felt before and I could feel physically things and think thoughts, which I’ll be honest, doesn’t normally happen to me in dreams] and then once I’d woke up? [I didn’t feel like I woke up because all I did was sit up in bed and check the time on my tablet, only to realise that it was only half 4, which in my house is too earlier for dinner because dinner is normally at half 5 - half 6, and so I just brushed it off [because I knew that dinner wasn’t ready and wouldn’t be ready at this time but part of me was still a bit confused] and that was the end of it, I’m still not convinced that I was asleep during any of that and felt like I was still fully conscious while it was happening] and so I’m definitely convinced that this has something to do with shifting and that I will shift again soon, but for now I just need to finish writing my script for shifting for my DR [which is almost finished :D ] and then I will shift again, thank you to whoever reads this for listening, I feel like I just needed to tell someone about this or just write this somewhere >:D
LudoTheHusky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paevent » Thu Jun 06, 2024 10:48 am

I was sitting on a bench at a park, and I notice this giant black daddy long leg lookin thing with thicker legs and spikes all over it. Once I stood up there was apparently two next to me! It went over to this guy that was sleeping, and when he woke up he turned from a human into three spheres, each sphere had legs and they all ran away lol
adult ⋆。゚☁︎ she/her ☾ ゚。⋆ mobile user
paevent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paratea » Sat Jun 08, 2024 4:24 pm

I sometimes get dreams where it’s like a plot of a show, and I have to write it down when I wake up, i also get sleep paralysis sometimes which is not fun T-T
🧳 She/her, autistic, i like to draw sometimes,
i love bive, music, and peppermints 🔎

Paratea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me