Plush collection chat

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Plush collection chat

Postby Bleachedbones » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:19 am

Sixx O'Clock wrote:I may or may not have misbehaved juuuuust a little and got a couple new plushies. c':
The Walmart my dad works at recently put out their Easter stuff, which included Squishmallows, of course. I did go and take a peek at them a week or two ago, and while there were some very cute ones, I didn't get any. Few days later, I'm browsing through the Walmart app on my phone, as I like to do, and found the cutest little 5-inch lamb holding a chocolate bunny. So I asked my dad to pick her up for me. ;u;
Then, this past weekend I went to Target to look for a new Peeps flavor, and while I was window shopping the Lego sets, I found yet another way too adorable Squishmallow; a pink duck with cherry blossoms on its head! I ended up asking my dad very nicely if I could get it, and now she's sitting on the couch next to me. Ugh, so cute! <3

I understand completely. I recently found a German Shepherd Squishmallow at Walmart and behaved myself up until it went on sale. πŸ˜†

Just ordered these one-of-a-kind bats:

My fiancΓ© said I'm officially at my limit for bats, so I guess it'll be a few more weeks before I order more.
    I...Adult
    II...Nihilist
    III...She/herxxx
    IV...07/24
    V...U.S.
Bleachedbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FerretMonarch » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:47 am

Thats so cool who sells them?
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bleachedbones » Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:31 am

FerretMonarch wrote:Thats so cool who sells them?

FangtasticBats on Etsy. She sells unique plush bats or you can custom order your own bat. :)
    I...Adult
    II...Nihilist
    III...She/herxxx
    IV...07/24
    V...U.S.
Bleachedbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:11 pm

I ordered another plush. c': In my defense, I recently lost an axolotl keychain I had hanging on my axolotl backpack, and I'm still kind of upset about it. My dad offered to let me get a new one if they had any on the Hot Topic website, but unfortunately, they did not. So I went to Amazon instead, just to see if maybe they had a cute keychain to replace my lost one. What I ended up finding was...definitely not a keychain LOL. What I found was this, a ridiculously adorable long kitty plush, from Mewaii, one of my favorite plush brands! Coincidentally, it cost about the same as the keychain would have from Hot Topic, so I was able to buy the kitty instead. <3 So excited to get it!
β™‘
β•‘
β™₯
β•‘
β™‘
β•‘
β™₯
β•‘
β™‘
β•‘
β™₯
β•‘