Discussion about the newest site changes and regrets

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Discussion about the newest site changes and regrets

Postby ♥kittyfaith2210♥ » Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:53 am

This is basically just a little mini discussion I wanted to speak about, or at least just letting out regrets I have about things on the site. While I welcome a new change of pace, I am kind of a bit sad that the site isn't the same as it once was. Not to complain, but the rarity change has made me realise a lot of mistakes I made trading wise when I was a young one on the site and I'm just now kicking myself over it because of how much I'd traded away that is now worth a lot more than back then. I'm sure a lot of other semi-older players get what I mean, but also trading just hasn't been the same in years. Maybe I'm just getting too old, I'm not sure.
Birthday - Jan. 29th
♥kittyfaith2210♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Discussion about the newest site changes and regrets

Postby frogfan » Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:53 pm

That's understandable. Change is rough! I'm having some difficulty adjusting too. I know in time it'll be okay, but it's hard not to feel unsettled or wish that you'd traded differently in the past T-T

If you wanted to discuss old trades that you have a different opinion on now, the "old trades that are good/bad in hindsight" thread might be what you're looking for
frogfan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Discussion about the newest site changes and regrets

Postby twistedgriffin » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:08 pm

♥kittyfaith2210♥ wrote: the rarity change has made me realise a lot of mistakes I made trading wise when I was a young one on the site and I'm just now kicking myself over it because of how much I'd traded away that is now worth a lot more than back then. I'm sure a lot of other semi-older players get what I mean, but also trading just hasn't been the same in years. Maybe I'm just getting too old, I'm not sure.

I feel similar about the rarity change and trading. However, I keep reminding myself that at the time I was happy with the offer, so there's no need to regret it now. We all make trades that may not be the best in the long run, but that's part of the fun.
twistedgriffin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me