how was your day? (and more!!!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

how was your day? (and more!!!)

Postby partyshrimp » Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:07 pm

self-explanatory. talk about your day, tell me about your pets or interests, share anything else you want to—the only true rule here is to be nice, respectful, and try to keep it relatively light-hearted :D

if this thread is in any way too vague or unfit in any shape or form, please notify me and i will take action accordingly. thank you
they/any - weird cartoon enthusiast ^_^

partyshrimp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: how was your day? (and more!!!)

Postby _shoelace_ » Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:09 pm

Hello! My day was okay. Not bad, I’m just tired… I completed a presentation today. I hope you had a nice day today!
Have you ever heard of Spawn? It’s a comic series, I’m very passionate about it. However, the show captured my heart. Spawn is an anti hero with a deeply nuanced and tragic story. Every step of the way he battles new hardships as he tries to remember what his life was before he became what he is now, a Hellspawn. The animated show was made in the 90’s, and sadly discontinued after season 3. But the story writing is truly marvellous. I could gush about how much I love this character and the world around him for hours, and I love sharing it with people. It’s not for everyone, as it’s a pretty grisly series, but I still love it.
What are your interests? I’d love to know!
Enjoy your life to its fullest.
_shoelace_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: how was your day? (and more!!!)

Postby Cassini » Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:17 pm

my day is a certified alright. 6.5/10. i've mostly just catching up on inktober drawings i haven't finished and drinking coffee. my friend is having a halloween party next week, so i've also been planning stuff for that and putting off buying gifts and my costume

(i think it's so cool that you play the harmonica op, btw. they're such fun instruments : D )
cass | she/they | trades | gallery███████
Cassini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me