~Forget It (Semi-Lit+) V.2 DISCUSSION!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

~Forget It (Semi-Lit+) V.2 DISCUSSION!

Postby Faith3344 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:34 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImagine you had your path of life chosen for you by the government. Your career, your level of education, your lover, even where you lived, all based on one simple tattoo that you are forced to receive at the age of 15 in a small town of the name of "Silver". The tattoos match whomever your lover must be according to the laws, and they all have their own individual meaning. Their meanings will be described further down. You are told what part of town you must be in, according to whom your forced love is and how your personality fits in with the ways the government would like it. It's all planned for a specific reason, but only the government knows what that reason is. You have to go along with whatever they plan for you. If you get caught doing otherwise you won't be around to tell your experiences. You have no say in anything that happens in your life, almost as if your life isn't even yours.

Roleplay Forum
Faith3344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Forget It (Semi-Lit+) V.2 DISCUSSION!

Postby Faith3344 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:35 am

You may make your own forum, as long as it includes the following information;
*Character Name;
*Age;
*Grade(If needed);
*Gender;
*Sexuality;
*Personaility;
*History;
*Tattoo Color;
*Tattoo Design;(Edit; Do NOT link an image here, PM me the link. It is against ChickenSmoothie rules to include extra character markings into forums! You may write a description of the tattoo here and send me your reference.
*Tattoo Placement;
*Relationship Status(Married,Engadged,Etc.. );

*Government Assignment Lover;
*Other;
Last edited by Faith3344 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Faith3344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Iridian Lucio

Postby Faith3344 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:41 am

Iridian "Iri [Pronounced 'eerie'] " Lucio
I 17
I Junior
I Tattoo; Bleeding Heart
I Red & Black
I Left Forearm
I Lover; ???
I Single, Searching
I Heterosexual
I Female
FACE CLAIM: Emelie Battah

Family; Lives only with her father due to her mother passing away by an unknown illness. With her mother being a green tattoo and her Father a Pink, she was an only child. Her father isn't too strict so she tends to get away with a lot.
Appearance; Iridian is a short girl, only 5'3. She has hazel eyes and naturally dark, curly hair. Weighing about 135, she has a small hour-glass shape and a flat stomach which took much effort due to her love of Strawberry Ice Cream.
Personaility; Iridian is very extroverted. Although she can be a little snappy at times, she tends to be easy to get along with in most cases. She is considered to be thick-skinned and it's hard to hurt her feelings. She is overprotective for the ones she cares deeply about but it is hard to gain her trust and affection. Iridian doesn't believe in "love" and feels there's only "lust"
History; As like her family, she grew up in this town her whole life, fearing of the day she would receive her tattoo. She used to be a bright bubbly girl, until the day she finally learned about the tattoo system. After that realization, she became self-reserved and has terrible trust issues. Sneaking out all the time as a child made her many memories of close friends who had drifted off due to lack of communication and the government throwing everyone around.
Other; Iridian is alright with her job assignment but still questions the government system.
Last edited by Faith3344 on Mon May 11, 2020 10:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Faith3344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lucas Grey

Postby Faith3344 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:49 am

Lucas Grey - Male - 20 - Knowledge Design - Blue - Right Shoulder -Heterosexual - Open for government assigned lover/PM MeImage

Personality;Lucas was always known for his great looks and his large self-esteem. He's most definitely the top of his class. Who knew you could get both brains and beauty? He is a huge flirt though, despite what most people would expect from a so-called 'genius'. He's very extroverted, and won't turn down a fun time. He grew up in a wealthy family, but he has no memory of it. He can still hang out with his friends outside of his governmental roles since he works in secret for them. He has a fake tattoo located on his left forearm in the shape of an 'X' that is black and red assigned by the government to cover his responsibility.
History; Although he isn't allowed to bring it up, He has dug up some memories of Iridian. He used to enjoy heading off to parties with her all of the time and even helping her throw some. He has no memory of his family since the government had erased his home memories and switched his last name to Grey to remove any likelihood of finding his family.
Appearance; Standing at 6'1, Lucas is usually staring down at his friends. His emerald green eyes and his dark brown hair compliment his sharp jawline.
Friendships; As mentioned earlier, Iridian and he were very close before he had turned 15 (She would have been 12). Immediately after, he had to move away, rarely having a chance to see her since.
Faith3344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Accepting: Forget It (Semi-Lit+) V.2 DISCUSSION!

Postby Faith3344 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:46 am

ACCEPTING!!!
Faith3344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ACCEPTING:Forget It (Semi-Lit+) V.2 DISCUSSION!

Postby Faith3344 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:52 am

up
Faith3344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faith3344 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:55 pm

up
Faith3344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daughter » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:24 pm

omg i remember this rp from awhile back ahahh thought i was seeing things when i noticed it in the forum
might just have to join c: ( my username at the time was bisqui )
daughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faith3344 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:46 am

Oh my gosh!!!! YES! Hey!!!
Faith3344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faith3344 » Mon May 11, 2020 9:36 am

Bump! :)
Faith3344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me