answer questions about horses and ask

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

answer questions about horses and ask

Postby RapidRaspberry » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:45 pm

hi so i made this because i have some questions and thought other people might
we also need some people to answer them :lol: so please answer them if you know
thank you :thumbup:
RapidRaspberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: answer questions about horses and ask

Postby RapidRaspberry » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:56 pm

ok so my question is i have a cult and the mom. the mom (dot is her name) is really skinny from giving birth and has still not recovered very well so i give her grain every morning and night but the baby ( his name is tucker) always eats it all i have a bucket on the wall and it worked for a while but now he can retch it and is having to much but when i separate them they he freaks out so i tried tying him in the stall on the other side but him seeing her eat made him upset so i gave him hay but he was still upset even to the point that while he was there and i tried to brush him he kicked me i have no idea what to do when he is away from her he gets mad at me because he can see me while i do the other chores out there i know that the cult liking people at a yong age is very important
if you have any tips for me to try please let me know
sorry about my spelling
RapidRaspberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: answer questions about horses and ask

Postby alfiq » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:12 am

hi! :) first of all questions about horses are better to post on this topic; Forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=2169660

secondly this isn't a great situation but it's also something i, or anyone can judge very well from just a post. i highly advise you contact a professional and potentially a vet for the mare. the colt kicking you is very bad, and him developing potential aggression and lack of respect for humans is extremely dangerous and won't put him on a great path in life. horses with major aggression problems are risk to both human and his own life as they often get euthanised.
again, please contact a professional if you can.
alfiq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me