[Kinda urgent!] fish help??

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

[Kinda urgent!] fish help??

Postby Daisukina » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:33 am

Sorry if there's some kind of fish fanclub, I searched and couldn't find one qwq
Anyway, bear in mind I have basically no fish knowledge and am asking on behalf of my school. We have fish in our class.
Now then, on Monday, we went into class to find that one of our fish seemed to be in labour with baby fish. They weren't moving around much, was twice the size of our other fish of the same breed, had their scales poking upwards, and seemed very panicked. An adult (let's call him David) looked into this, and the internet's overwhelming response was 'Either your fish is in labour, or it's a warning that it's gonna happen in a few days!' Me and a random girl (let's call her Maisie) kept watching the fish, and started to notice the fish slowly declining in size. David didn't see a problem, and called another adult. (Let's name her Molly) Molly is pretty good with fish. She says the fish is going to have babies and gets a special 'container'. Next day, no babies, and the fish is still panicked but not very big anymore. Molly now says fishy isn't having babies. I can't call anyone or anything, but is there anything I could tell Molly, David, or any other adult?
i'm making a frog circle, i need frogs

click the frog for the frog circle

frog avatar is just a cs frog item, i didn't draw it
Daisukina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [Kinda urgent!] fish help??

Postby Zeena » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:00 am

Hey there,
Sorry but we don't allow users to ask for medical advice on CS as no one here is a trained professional. I would highly recommend speaking to a veterinarian or having one of the trusted adults do so.

.....Need help?About Me
Zeena
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me