Chat About Awesome Animals!

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Chat About Awesome Animals!

Postby GlimzyTheBee » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:12 pm

♪Hey there, Animal Fanatic!♪

In this thread you can chat and share your knowledge about some awesome animals! Whether you want to talk about your pet parrot or octopuses, this threads got you covered.

If there is already a thread like this sorry about that! I can remove it if necessary.

All CS rules apply here, as well as a few others specific to this thread.

- Stay on the topic of animals, obviously. If you want to chat about something else you can go to another thread or start a DM.

- Check your facts before saying something about an animal. It's not too big of a deal, but do some research before explaining how cats lay their eggs.
- Don't start fights or mention anything too controversial.(A small Cat vs. Dog debate is ok) Pretty self explanatory.
- Have fun and keep the thread alive!

GlimzyTheBee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chat About Awesome Animals!

Postby GlimzyTheBee » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:17 pm

What are your thoughts on Mantis Shrimps/Peacock mantis shrimps?

I think they're absolutely beautiful and they have traits that make sound like a 8 year old came up with them XD
GlimzyTheBee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Diabrona » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:12 pm

GlimzyTheBee wrote:What are your thoughts on Mantis Shrimps/Peacock mantis shrimps?

I think they're absolutely beautiful and they have traits that make sound like a 8 year old came up with them XD

They're like the OP Mary-Sue Deviantart OC of the ocean! Punches that can shatter glass, and that color scheme!
Diabrona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aroaceaspie » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:19 pm

I've also read that they have many more color cones than humans have (I think it was 18 to our 3) which probably means they can see colors we can't even perceive. Really cool!
Pet's name: Joseph Joestar
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

ImageImageImageImageImage
aroaceaspie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me