♥{Oswald The Cockatiel Fid}♥

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

♥{Oswald The Cockatiel Fid}♥

Postby SouffleGod » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:56 am

Hello, everyone! I'm (soon to be) a parront and I just wanted to show off my little fid!

Introducing, Oswald!

IMG_3711.JPG
IMG_3711.JPG (305.63 KiB) Viewed 45 times

She's not at home yet, she's still being weaned, but I've been visiting her and already she's such a snuggly little baby! She's very chubby and fluffy, but is also rather shy and very quiet! I can't wait to bring this baby home! She's of Cinnamon Pearl coloration and she's absolutely beautiful! I'm sorry for going on and on I've probably wasted your time lol but I just love her to death! :D
Hello everyone! I'm the Souffle God! I have one Scaly-Baby and one Feather Baby, both whom I love equally and both of whom are equally chubby! I love to draw, act, write, and I love riding horses. I also enjoy horror stories and the occasional Stephen King book.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage Image
I'm a major Whovian!

SouffleGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥{Oswald The Cockatiel Fid}♥

Postby chlorophyll » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:01 am

aww such a cute lil birb :O I wish I could hold it and love it and pet it rn
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----venn / veee / leafy | agenderflux | they / he
----inactive for the most part sorry!
----sometimes i miss oekaki too much tho
----------------------------------------------------
𝐢 '𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝!
--------------------♪ ♫ ♬ (flash warning) --------------------------------------
chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AuraDragoness » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:37 pm

What a cute little 'tiel <3 I happen to own one myself (though he's a pure lutino/yellow)~ and owned a pearl-pied lutino prior to him (also male)

Cockatiels are such sweet natured birds and very loyal, you're going to have a best friend for life with her.
🐦 ♥ Rest in peace my sweet little Rainbow ♥ 🐦
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
AuraDragoness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SouffleGod » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:17 pm

AuraDragoness wrote:What a cute little 'tiel <3 I happen to own one myself (though he's a pure lutino/yellow)~ and owned a pearl-pied lutino prior to him (also male)

Cockatiels are such sweet natured birds and very loyal, you're going to have a best friend for life with her.

Yay another Cockatiel parent! And yeah I’m super excited to go through life with this little feather ball by my side! And they both sound(ed) really pretty!
Hello everyone! I'm the Souffle God! I have one Scaly-Baby and one Feather Baby, both whom I love equally and both of whom are equally chubby! I love to draw, act, write, and I love riding horses. I also enjoy horror stories and the occasional Stephen King book.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage Image
I'm a major Whovian!

SouffleGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me