Dog Owner Chat V. 5

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Dog Owner Chat V. 5

Postby Luzien » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:16 am

That is a cute pic wih this two :D
is Link purebreed? and are you in the i think i read something about a worldwide study with dobi, for possible heart disease?
Please klick them or they will die°°!!!
http://dragcave.net/user/Miriya I really search for the 2013 SUMMER EVENT missed pets
- the store pets and pets from wl, I search for german shepherds and rainbow doted dogs of '09--other dream pets ) RPG Costumes -Mage - Necromancer--RPG Flags and Banner-sun- moon...^//^
search this items:
Image-Image--Image-Image-Image
Luzien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .muse. » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:31 am

Luzien wrote:That is a cute pic wih this two :D
is Link purebreed? and are you in the i think i read something about a worldwide study with dobi, for possible heart disease?

Thank you, took a lot to get both of them looking at me at the same time for it lol.
Link is purebred, but sadly from a BYB. He's still a great dog, and so far we've not had any major health concerns (fingers crossed that keeps up). I get a blood panel and full exam done every six months to keep an eye on things. And we are starting yearly ECG testing this year once my uncle gets back into town. He owns two veterinary offices a couple cities over from us and will be able to send us home with the holter monitor vest for half the cost of going to our regular vet.
I think you're referring to the genetic diversity study? I believe that one does go into the two markers they've found for DCM. I have been debating ordering the test kit for that and probably will the next time I have a three paycheck month and funds to spare.
Image ~*~ Muse ~ They/Them ~ Adult ~ Nerd ~*~ Image
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
.muse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plecostomus enjoyer » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:50 am

Museatron wrote:
What Breed(s) of dog(s) do you have?
Been a long time since I bothered posting my dogs on this site, so what the heck, new thread, might as well.
Accurate picture is accurate.
-
Doakes (the chihuahua mutt) is still his usual slightly pudgey grumpy old man self.
Link (the doberman) is his usual nearly perfect self. Haven't had any major incidents of naughty behavior for a long time until the other day when he decided my new alpaca wool hat was a toy and ripped it up. My fault for leaving it in the living room knowing real animal product things are usual toys for him. >.<

i love link's floppy ears! and his fur is beautiful <3
hi im luce! im a disabled adult player. my pronouns are it/it/itself and hy/hym/hyr.
i love fish and i have two dogs, a border collie mix named rosie and a hound named chance!
all my pets, items and c$ can be traded in exchange for lorwolf and flight rising currency
plecostomus enjoyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ru. » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:33 am

@Museatron Link is beautiful! He has a nice coat and I love his ears 😊

@cosmic-quark I would love to see a picture of Charlie! The photo you posted doesn't seem to work for me. Have you tried Imgur or tinypic?

@KelsieCollie: I didn't think it was possible for him to be any prettier but then you go and show me his adorable puppy photos! Those ears are too cute!

@Marner: I have such a soft spot for greyhounds. They are hands down one of the most beautiful breeds in my eyes. I would love to hear more about yours' personality. (:

@ChoirAngel Ah! My Grandpa has a purebred Brittany. Yours' doesn't look too far removed from purebred. How big is she? This is my grandpa's dog: (not a very good photo but the only one I have)
| INFJ | Capricorn | Blood Type B | Coyote Dæmon | Neutral Good | Creative Type |
ru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BananaBean » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:38 am

i found another picture of skylar from my uncles breeding website! she looks beautiful in this picture!
BananaBean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .muse. » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:01 am

Fixation and ru.
Thank you. Always a nice warm fuzzy feeling to get compliments on his coat. He's spoiled rotten and gets a partial raw diet with a lot of good for the fur stuff thrown in. >.<

Lmarani
Skylar is beautiful! I love weims, I looked into weim breeders a little while back when a friend was looking into getting one. They ended up getting a Vizsla instead, but it made me kind of want a weim myself lol.
Image ~*~ Muse ~ They/Them ~ Adult ~ Nerd ~*~ Image
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
.muse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fluffycat6 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:04 am

ru. wrote:
fluffycat6 wrote:What Breed(s) of dog(s) do you have?

I have a golden retriever :)

Do you have any photos? (: Goldens are scarce in this thread haha

Here are a couple older pictures haha, her name is Daala

Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image please click!
fluffycat6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awakening souls. » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:13 am

@Museatron both of your dogs are cuties! link is beautiful. every doberman is a beauty. c':
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taurus ; » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:10 am

Museatron wrote:
What Breed(s) of dog(s) do you have?
Been a long time since I bothered posting my dogs on this site, so what the heck, new thread, might as well.
Accurate picture is accurate.
Doakes (the chihuahua mutt) is still his usual slightly pudgey grumpy old man self.
Link (the doberman) is his usual nearly perfect self. Haven't had any major incidents of naughty behavior for a long time until the other day when he decided my new alpaca wool hat was a toy and ripped it up. My fault for leaving it in the living room knowing real animal product things are usual toys for him. >.<

Does he have cropped, then flopped ears? Looks a lot like it.
☆ kenya|she/her|istj|adult player
(simply vibing, that's it <3)
taurus ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marley.&.Me » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:22 am