Dog Owner Chat v4

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Dog Owner Chat v4

Postby FooFarny » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:09 pm

I used to do the same with Franklin. He wouldn't go unless I was in there with him πŸ˜‚ And then when I was in the bathroom alone he would still come in and intrude on my privacy. Misss the poor fella. But I been looking at shelters for dogs at the moment. Hopefully once I get home to go to one I might find my new pal ❀️
FooFarny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Middy. » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:02 pm

Aww JJ looked so proud of herself though! She is so dang cute!

These two dorks and Miya are going kayaking tomorrow! So if y'all never hear from me again, it's probably Kestrel's fault lol. I have no idea how to do this, and I'm taking Kes along so fingers crossed neither of us flip the kayak over.... There might be some pictures, not sure yet lol. Gotta see if I can find my cheap camera because I'm not risking my good one lol
.Middy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luzien » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:16 am

Skysong wrote:
Rattielover0709 wrote:I am terrified to go into my own front yard with my dog..

My neightbor has a very very agressive dog who almost killed my dog last year who they just keep loose in the front yard... That dog is strong too! She is an Australian Cattle dog, And she Almost Killed My Great Dane Mix.. And today she was loose in the yard again and My dog slipped outside for litterly 6 seconds and the neighbors dog was already on top of him.. I am litterly shaking typing this in..

Anyways.. I need help, I always ask them to put their dog inside BUT THEY ARE NEVER HOME this is crazy its not okay.

I'd call animal control if the dog is attacking other animals.

If it attacks other dogs, it could attack and harm a person.

that is strange those breed are nipper not real biter...only when trained for this...

when this happened last year and it really neraly killed a gread dane... why did you not call animal control or the police at them...(a dog like this will Need to be in a closed kennel, with a Trainer for dangerous dog and muzzle and leash all time when outside...).and after the newest attack too....

i say the same as the other, or the Police ...it needs to be taken care off (when it also attacks other pets, dog or human)...
but when you see the attack, use an umbrella and defence spray against the dog
Please klick them or they will die°°!!!
http://dragcave.net/user/Miriya I really search for the 2013 SUMMER EVENT missed pets
- the store pets and pets from wl, I search for german shepherds and rainbow doted dogs of '09--other dream pets ) RPG Costumes -Mage - Necromancer--RPG Flags and Banner-sun- moon...^//^
search this items:
Image-Image--Image-Image-Image
Luzien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imzadi83 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:59 am

It wasn't long ago that we talked about dognapping on this thread and I just came across and read this article on dogster so I thought I'd share...http://www.dogster.com/lifestyle/dognapping-protect-your-dog-and-get-him-back
Looking for a real life pet? http://www.petfinder.com Adopt a homeless Pet!
Give Food To Homeless Pets FREE & Freekibble
Imzadi83

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow~wolf » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:00 am

Went on a training trip in petsmart today, Lucky did amazing! He heeled and left everything alone. We got a 4 foot leash!

They already had halloween stuff out...so he tried on a headband

"meow i am cat" its really a great disguise
β”Œ
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
𝐬𝐑𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰
π‘ π˜©π‘’/π˜©π‘’π‘Ÿ
═════
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
─────
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”˜
═════
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
───────────────────
hi! my name is shadow &
i am a dog enthusiast &
writer! artist, roleplayer.
pms open!!
═══════════
TH ✧ art ✧ link here ✧ ©
───────────────────
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”˜
shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imzadi83 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:26 am

^ LOL, Lucky makes an adorable cat.

My mother got Chloe a T-Shirt that says "I'm really a cat in disguise" I'll have to pick up some ears to go with it now that I've seen how cute they are.
Looking for a real life pet? http://www.petfinder.com Adopt a homeless Pet!
Give Food To Homeless Pets FREE & Freekibble
Imzadi83

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marley.&.Me » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:19 am

i.... what? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

after

10 minutes after. stink eye.

i barley touched his muzzle and he did that?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Marley.&.Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princeton » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:10 am

how to socialize a dog that doesn't like other dogs? puppy school is the best, but it isn't an option as my dog is too old. not really looking for a dog trainer atm, so does anyone have any other options?

jenna marbles and julien solomita <3

khai dreams

reading & writing

i love dogs

"country boi i love you alhelghh"
Princeton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Taiger Lilly » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:18 am

Aww, Lucky looks so cute, I love how the black ears match his fur!

Olive went on her first petsmart visit today!
It went well overall, and she listened nicely, but she kinda got swarmed and she doesn't like when strangers reach to pet her. She will sniff them on her own terms but backs away when they reach for her. I did my best and told whoever asked to pet that they could try, but that she had to approach them first. Unfourtately it led to a domino effect of people seeing others pet her and then walking over too. She was getting a bit too nervous and I was about to ask everyone to back up (we were in line for the register so we couldn't walk away) but then a little girl walked up to her. Olive LOVES kids, it was a complete 180. She went from shy puppy sticking to me to happy dance and wagging tail trying to lick the little girl.
I mean the girls mom didn't ask first so I was kinda nervous(she was maybe under 4 or so, small enough that Olive could have knocked her over) but I had a hand on Olive"s harness so she couldn't jump up and the kid and Olive were both ovbiously happy with the situation.

We got her a costume too!
Taiger Lilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:24 am

Doggy costumes, so cute! Love that some of you guys are dressing them up as cats haha. I want to make Aika a costume after the character we named her after. Dunno if I'll be able to but regardless we will probably get her some kind of costume. Halloween is one of me and my SO's favorite holidays. :)

Aika is forcing me to be more social.... I'm normally super shy and ignore people. We've had three people in our apartment complex ask about her already while on walks. XD
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me