What animals do you own? (Poll)

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

What animals do you have?

Cat
25%
Dog
28%
Bird
7%
Rat or Mouse
5%
Lizard/Snake or similar
7%
Ferret/Weasel or similar
2%
Guinea pig/Hamster/Gerbil or similar
10%
Horse/Pony/Donkey etc
8%
Chickens/Sheep or other 'farm animals'
6%
None :(
2%

Total votes : 47133

Re: What animals do you own? (Poll)

Postby Bolt1784 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:08 am

Two english bulldogs, a marble bengal cat, two gerbils. ^^

I used to have five birds and all together I've had 6 rats. =3 And also I've had twelve dogs all together, one of mine had puppies. (She had 7 owo)
»
Bolt1784

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby simikins » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:14 am

i have a lovly fluffy 8 year old border collie who i adore named Gyp and a tortie coloured farm cat whos not one yet named shiro.
im not sure how old she actually is because her mother was abandoned and me and the family only found her and her brother when they looked about 3 to 4 months playing in the back garden where there is a old toilet end of july last year. we got rid of the others but we loved shiro to peices, so she was welcomed to the family
ImageGrebo ImageOodle Image Ravyn
"Yesterday is history. Tomorow is a mystery. And today? Today is a gift.
That is why we call it the present." - Babatunde Olatunji

simikins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonfallTheFox » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:19 am

Wow, I have had every animal on the list except the guinea pig section.

Currently slave to:

Romeo(rat): Agouti Mismarked Hooded Rex Buck. He's my heart rat, and the most wonderful loving creature you will ever meet. Everything about him is extraordinary.

Snitch(rat): Seal Point Siamese Buck. Still very young and hyper, he loves to play more than anything. Chewing champion, loving and sweet in his hyper way.

Andrea(cat): Tortishell calico, spayed female, short hair. She's weird. She can be very affectionate, but only on her terms, and she undoubtably owns the house. The queen.

Bobby(cat): Huge, fluffy Black Angora, neutered male. Not a strand of white on him. Likes petted and is the king of the house. He purrs like a car and meows like a siren. Crazy old guy, he lives alone now, in a special room of our house due to a bad habit and frequent bladder infections.

Lulu(dog): Heeler and labrador mix. She's blonde on her back, white everywhere else, with blonde speckles. Very lazy and loving, super sweet. She can be defensive though, and protects the house.

Sterling Silver(horse): Fleabitten grey Proud-cut Gelding. My silly boy. Loves to jump, pigeon feet aside, and will do anything for me. He has attitude, rearing frequently, but is amazing in the ring.

We also have two other horses, both boarders.

Branch(frog): White's tree frog, rickety at age 10. I have had him since I was a small child of 5. Good tempered and tolerant, he loves me to death and eats from my hands. Unfortunatly riddled with cataracts and age, probably not got much longer.

Unnamed big spider: Oh dear the woes of winter. One of the many large spiders I house when it's cold. I'm too kind to step on them or throw them out into the snow, so I make them pets until it is warm enough to free them. Wolf Spider.

I still find it funny that I have had all of those creatures. Omai, it would take years to list them all.
Moonfall // He/Him // ©
"No one deserves my world quite like you do
And it's true, I hate everything but you."
Amigo The Devil
Gif by BronzeHalo
MoonfallTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBerniexX » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:23 pm

I have a dog named Taco and he is 7 years old. He is a chihuahua/poodle. I have 2 rats. Fluff and Cloud. They are brothers, they are dark grey. Their stomach is white. Cloud has more white. At the end of one hair has silver or white. They're cute!
I'm leaving CS. Permanently. I'm on howrse (username: Tacodog30) on GPX+ and GTS+ (username changed 3 times: 1st username: Carabunga, 2nd username: BulbasaurLover, 3rd username: BeaverTree (current username))

BTW, NONE OF MY PETS WILL BE FOR TRADE. kthnxbai.
XxBerniexX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby єναи » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:27 pm

I have a bird Budgie named Eillsie.
I had 2 more Budgies named Pearl and Swing, but..died.
I also used to have a bunny named Lucky, but..ran away
єναи

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueHeart ❤ » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:11 pm

I live with my boyfriend so I live with his Dog named Trip(M), My two cats named Bella(F) and Koda(M), and my rabbit Alex.(M) 83 Oh...and our Jewel Fish Frank lawl.
━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝕁𝕖𝕤𝕤 ∾ 𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕙𝕠𝕓𝕓𝕪𝕚𝕤𝕥/𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕣
formally known as MoggyWolf

active ∾ PM's always welcome

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters Art Shop
━━━━━━━━━━━━
Sig art lines by: SpindleSpice
Colour/Edits by Me ~
BlueHeart ❤

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scarlett. » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:13 am

i have a turtle !!!

um , just a question . if you have a turtle , which sectino do you choose in the poll ?
Last edited by Scarlett. on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔═════════════╗

Hello! I'm Scarlett c:
● [ she/her ] pronouns
● infp // pisces // 15th march
● speaks english & mandarin xxx

❥ feel free to pm me if you'd
like to chat/need help ^_^

❝ 行到水窮處、坐看雲起時 ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

collecting deers; trade with me
if you have any on my wishlist ♥

╚═════════════╝

xx ImageImage
Scarlett.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pizzas and scream » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:47 am

we have an indoor outdoor huge tabby mutt cat

two elderly mutts, one is a house soiler for godknowswhy and my parents haven't picked up weeweepads/diapers for her or practiced "I'm not leaving you forever" doggie peekaboo game (yeah 9 years+ and counting why?) she's old and needs lasix pills (and why aren't they just even taking me to the pet store to buy them, really it is discussing and mean to the floor. to have dog urinate nearly every day. (and in the bathroom, it is small and she does it near the heating vent so it makes the room reek. she is too old and not trained to live outside )and it is mean) for her to live outside in the warm months..and shes "to old and its mean to train a 13+ year old dog to go in a crate/carrier) even oder killer makes her go to the same spot and now with a diruetic she still wees, even with the incontinence pill she does)

and a cockitel who has agression problems over towels and pillows, pants, anything soft.
LF pet to be ||Kimmy Shmit|Roy Mustang||Ban Midou|jason mendoza(the good place)|maes hughes|Krylancelo Finrandi|
-----------------------------
older than an embryo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
pizzas and scream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deskyo » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:07 am

Lets see, I have two fish (A japenese moor With only one eye and a koii!) Five horses, two dogs, two cats, and a bunny, well PEROCORES bunny...
Deskyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crow Jane » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:45 am

I have a cat named Zuza 8D I have her (I can't use 'it' on pets >F and I don't know, why) photos:
Ok, STOP.
I like photography too much. And I like Zuza too much.
Her mummy is Norwegian Forest Cat, but daddy is unknown xD' I think that he's orange cause Zuza hes orange patches on fur. How you see, my cat has got so much colours and patterns. Zuza is big, like Norwegian cats, but has short fur. She's so crazy, active, friendly and loud cat, but how can I don't love her? xD
She's 4. Not interesing information. P:

Sorry for my English xpp
[ lesbian aquarius adult ]
Daisaku Ikeda wrote:Living here on Earth,
we breathe the rhythms of a universe that extends infinitely above us.
When resonant harmonies arise between this vast outer cosmos and the inner human cosmos,
poetry is born.
Crow Jane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me