Dog Owner Chat v4

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Dog Owner Chat v4

Postby Luzien » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:13 pm

Lizbutt wrote:Not sure if you guys love to spoil your pooches eith collars or gear, but I just ordered from my favorite Etsy shop and should havr everything by the 21st of June. C:

oh yes i know how you feel i think^^...and my mom thinks im a bit crazy...ok my whole family :lol: ...but who could not get there cute babys something new now and then ...like toys, cute new collar, leash that is more soft than the old, or nice treats...its fun to look around in some Shops...^^

hope to see the pics of your new collars and other things :mrgreen:

@ vegan Food
i know that it should not be the only food for most doggs, but for some it realy the only Thing to eat... i only asked because i wanted to know if somebody else here ,than the Person from our dog Group, used this Food, and maybe knows what Food of those is bether, to tell him then^^
i feed sometimes vegan Food as treats :)
Please klick them or they will die°°!!!
http://dragcave.net/user/Miriya I really search for the 2013 SUMMER EVENT missed pets
- the store pets and pets from wl, I search for german shepherds and rainbow doted dogs of '09--other dream pets ) RPG Costumes -Mage - Necromancer--RPG Flags and Banner-sun- moon...^//^
search this items:
Image-Image--Image-Image-Image
Luzien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imzadi83 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:36 am

Lizbutt wrote:Not sure if you guys love to spoil your pooches eith collars or gear, but I just ordered from my favorite Etsy shop and should havr everything by the 21st of June. C:

PuddleJumperPups makes stunning collars, leashes and harnesses as well as accessories for those.

Val is getting a smaller collar that maxes out at 16 inches plus 3 larger ones that go from 16 to 26 inchs. Once the order is delivered, I'll take a ton of photos to share!

I'm not too into accessories, but I have a weakness for buying clothes for Chloe. I can't help it, she looks cute in everything! I recently bought some cheap baby clothes at Goodwill I'm planning on converting for her, but haven't gotten around to it yet.
Looking for a real life pet? http://www.petfinder.com Adopt a homeless Pet!
Give Food To Homeless Pets FREE & Freekibble
Imzadi83

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow~wolf » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:12 am

Are there any trick suggestions for teaching Lucky?

So, Sage has a thing for water. Whenever she is drinking from her dish she puts her paws in and started splashing it every where! Yesterday she even picked up the bowl and dumped the water all over the floor. How do we fix this?
Also, they dig. Help!

𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰
𝑠𝘩𝑒/𝘩𝑒𝑟
═════
█████
─────

═════

───────────────────
hi! my name is shadow &
i am a dog enthusiast &
writer! artist, roleplayer.
pms open!!
═══════════
TH ✧ art ✧ link here ✧ ©
───────────────────

shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joe Kerr » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:02 am

Met up with fairytale. and had a sleepover with the dogs.
Lola is having so much fun being around May. She loves
that collie, lol!!

desperately seeking a long-standing
dreamie, willing to overpay to a degree
or pay in c$
Joe Kerr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fairytale. » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:08 am

May idolizes your dog so much, Joe! Thank you for putting up with us for like three days now!
fairytale.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kasper » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:17 am

i'm super excited!
    we might be getting a puppy once we've moved, settled in, and saved up.

i'm most interested in border collies, so i was wondering if you guys could let me know what you think of the following breeders?

hollowshot
    solaras
    wilsong

if you would like to recommend a breeder, please, by all means, but the breeder must:

- fully health test their puppies
    - only breed a litter once or twice a year
    - ideally produce show quality puppies

i do not have a tight price range, but nothing insanely expensive, please. the most i'd like to spend is $2,000.

--

also: could i get a breed recommendation? no mixes pls. my heart is fairly set on border collies (yes, i know all the requirements of owning a bc) but i'm flexible in the long run. my first girl lola is an aussie doodle, but i'd love a purebred pup i can eventually do showing with. here's my form:

Have you had dogs before? What breeds? at this moment i have a 7yo australian labradoodle.
    Are there any breeds that have already caught your eye? If so, why? border collies - for their intelligence and energy.
    How much time a day do you have to devote to training your dog? probably about an hour at minimum to much longer stretches on weekends.
    What kind of grooming needs are you prepared to handle? daily brushing + weekly baths, probably. i get my dog professionally groomed at a boutique where i am friends with the owners.
    What kind of energy level are you looking for? high energy, with a calmer cuddly side when needed.
    What do you plan on doing with your dog? agility, definitely. flyball, frisbee also likely. conformation a possibility but not a priority.
    What size dog are you wanting? medium. no small dogs, no great danes.
    What age dog are you looking for? puppy.
    What kind of livestyle do you live? (Active, couch potato etc) active. i hike and jog with my dog often, as well as doing backyard agility for entertainment with lola.

thanks!
Kasper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby akuma <3 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:24 am

so this morning I was talking to my granny while working on my essay for the end of the year.

we were talking about what we wanted to do later this afternoon and I said "i might bring Layla for walkies"
and I SWEAR I'VE NEVER SEEN ANY DOG GET MORE EXCITED TO HEAR THAT THAN HER.
SHE WAS RACING AROUND THE HOUSE AND BARKING AND JUMPING AND PARKOURING FROM COUCH TO COUCH IT WAS SO HILARIOUS
Image 𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚖𝚊 ~ ♡ Image
she/her - adult -
x | x | x
akuma <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow~wolf » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:53 am

𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰
𝑠𝘩𝑒/𝘩𝑒𝑟
═════
█████
─────

═════

───────────────────
hi! my name is shadow &
i am a dog enthusiast &
writer! artist, roleplayer.
pms open!!
═══════════
TH ✧ art ✧ link here ✧ ©
───────────────────

shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haagen-Daagen » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:54 am

Mark! When I get WiFi I will be posting some photos of the pups I've been hanging out with while visiting family. (:

Do you own characters designed by me? (old username is 4dogowner) PM me! I'd love to draw art of some of my older designs, free of charge. <3
Toyhou.se
"Being courageous isn't the same as being fearless; it is doing what's right even when you're scared to death."

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds."
"You are never a failure until you begin blaming your mistakes on someone else."
"Joy is a fully loaded magazine and a puppy."
Haagen-Daagen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fluffycat6 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:09 am

At the dog park this guy brought a remote control car with a fluffy cover over it so dogs could chase it. I don't think I have ever seen Daala run so much in my life :)

and cute pictures by the way shadow~wolf! Lucky and Sage are so cute :) Congratulations on the puppy!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image please click!
fluffycat6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me