LOCK? DELETE? OLD Rabbit Owners- NEW LINK INSIDE

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Rabbit Owner Chat!

Postby King of Crows » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:39 am

Vague and random update time on my girlie!

Charlie's well adjusted to the house rabbit life now, and she loves it! She is way more relaxed and sociable now. She's fully litter trained, and loves running loose about my room. She's not torn up the carpet at all, which is awesome, and now that I've rearranged some furniture her space to run has been doubled! She loves it, haha! Keeps running in circles and doing binkies.

Plus I love having a house rabbit, finally. I can just lay in my room and she brushes up against me and wants to play and is just so very goofy. I keep trying to explain to people; "It's like I have my own personal cat!" but they don't get it.

Hehe, but yeah, house buns are awesome.

Also we recently rehomed my sister's rabbit, Snip. It killed me to see him go- I raised him from a newborn and he is the son of my recently passed rabbit, River (my first rabbit </3). But he went to a really good home (for free), and now he's very happy. He has full run of the house, loves his new momma, and gets to chase the other people around, haha.

So just random updates XD
Reality is subjective.
King of Crows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hachi. » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:41 am

I just wanted to say I'm going to get a buck tomrrow that will be breed to my angora doe! He is a lionhead so the babies won't be pure but I won't be showing them either! The owner of the Buck will have choice of the litter and then I will be selling them! It'll be my first time ever breeding one of my rabbits, and I'm sooo excited.

This is the buck I'm getting.
hachi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Mean Kitty » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:17 am

Lionhead angora crosses? Sounds cute! Good luck! <3

I've been trying to get my black polish doe and one of my hotot does bred lately, but with no luck. x.x

BUT my litter of hotots from my other doe all have their eyes open now! I tried to get a picture of them today but the little buggers wouldn't sit still, plus the lighting was kind of dark, so I didn't get a good picture. But here they are anyways!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mods: My nieces are Kaylee197 and Rosie197. We sometimes share an IP.
The Mean Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RyderRai » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:38 am

Four healthy buns born during the night! I was so nervous for this litter, but mom and babies are doing great!
RyderRai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisywolf14 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:01 am

Yay good baby news from everyone! Hopefully I'll have your luck with my doe moki today I'm breeding her XD and those hotot kits are just DARLING!!!
"I love rabbits, cavies, goats, horses, steer, swine, poultry, dogs and cats"

Daisywolf14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Mean Kitty » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:04 am

ms cupcakes wrote:Four healthy buns born during the night! I was so nervous for this litter, but mom and babies are doing great!

That's fantastic! :D Congrats!

And thanks Daisy! It won't be to much longer 'til they're hopping around harassing their momma. xD Haha.

The Mean Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleipnir » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:06 am

I have two new litters :3 promising bunnies!! One looks pretty weak though D: I don't know that there's much I can do for it though.
Sleipnir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RyderRai » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:28 pm

Awe :( I was really nervous for this litter. It wasnt planned and the dad is quite large compared to momma
RyderRai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Mean Kitty » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:21 pm

Sleipnir wrote:I have two new litters :3 promising bunnies!! One looks pretty weak though D: I don't know that there's much I can do for it though.

Awww, congrats on the babies! We've had a couple in the past that looked weak, but we've never lost a baby, aside from peanuts.

The Mean Kitty wrote:And thanks Daisy! It won't be to much longer 'til they're hopping around harassing their momma. xD Haha.

So you know I said this just a few hours ago... then just now I get up and this is what I find...

One of the babies, out of the nestbox, harassing it's mom. xD Miss Veronica wasn't pleased with the little thing crawling after her. Lol.

The Mean Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hachi. » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:17 am

The Mean Kitty wrote:Lionhead angora crosses? Sounds cute! Good luck! <3

Yup! I'm breeding for 'cute' factor lol.

I successfully need them this morning about 8:30, so later tonight I'll do it again to make sure, and possibly tomrrow as well. It was both of theirs first breeding, and it was the eaisist, quickest breeding I have ever done/witnessed. I stuck Ruby (the doe) in with Mr. Fu, she ran around for a moment, settled in the corner he mounted and withen 5 seconds he was done lol
hachi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me