LOCK? DELETE? OLD Rabbit Owners- NEW LINK INSIDE

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Rabbit Owner Chat!

Postby Baby bunnies! » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:24 am

Perocore wrote:
Heeyy, anyone here who keeps both house rabbits and dogs?

Charlie, my 1/2 flemmish girlie, gets along well with all of our animals, so I was wanting to let her out into our living room, but we have a puppy who can get pretty hyper...have any of you had rabbits and puppies together?

They can be together, but a person should never leave the room if they are together so that they are not alone. They need supervising, manly because full grown dogs that are trained not to hurt rabbits, can still have moments of weakness when there is no human around to watch. A puppy typically would want to play with the rabbit, and that could seriously harm the bun (even as big as a flemmy). If you continue with this, make sure to introduce the bun and the puppy, someone holds the bun, and someone holds the puppy (with collar and lease just in case) and let them sniff. Then let the bun move around and see what the puppy does.
More info you could Google rabbit-puppy bonding.
Status/sayings: Life being consumed by rabbits and dancing.
Hi I am Baby bunnies! but you can call me BB
I love to do art. Before December 2014 all art that I did was with a mouse. I now work with a Bamboo tablet. Also please note that I expect something in return for customs, I put time into every piece.
I own rabbits! I love to show my rabbits and and have gotten many first place ribbons, a lot of Best of Breed, Best Opposite Breed, Best of Variety, & Best Opposite Variety awards. My rabbits have also gotten Reserve in Show and Best 6 class. I, personally, have gotten Reserve Champion and Grand Champion awards. I take part in Rabbit Royalty! If you have any questions about Rabbits then please ask and I shall answer as best that I can.
Info on how to properly raise rabbits and show them. Rabbit Blog
Rabbit Q&A ~ Baby bunnies! and teresa8oats

Image Image Image
Baby bunnies!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacGyver » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:40 am

Our bunny and dogs get along well and behave, but we have to separate the new pup and the bunny because Tennyson (the bunny) will chase and has bitten/will bite the pup.
Image Image
████████████████████████ ███ ███ █████
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

█████ ███ ███ ████████████████████████
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Image Image Image Image Image
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
DIXIE INSTA ART

ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ ᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ
HaruMakoNagisa
ReiRinMomo
SousukeNitori

CSCC Iwatobi Dog Chat

WIP
MacGyver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jessulka » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:23 am

I love my bun buns c: they are mini lion lops (mini lop x lion head bunny) I have two, a boy and a girl :3 Boy is white with a bluey nose and tail and ears, he is called Spencer. Girl is sooty fawn and is called Rosie <3
Jessulka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleipnir » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:24 am

I decided I would post an image of my bunny, Buckthorn. :3 I plan to train him in the art of kanninhop - bunny show jumping~
Attachments
Buckthorrrrrnnn.png
Buckthorrrrrnnn.png (484.81 KiB) Viewed 12 times
Sleipnir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baby bunnies! » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:44 am

Gorgeous! Is he a Rhinelander?
I love to do art. Before December 2014 all art that I did was with a mouse. I now work with a Bamboo tablet. Also please note that I expect something in return for customs, I put time into every piece.
I own rabbits! I love to show my rabbits and and have gotten many first place ribbons, a lot of Best of Breed, Best Opposite Breed, Best of Variety, & Best Opposite Variety awards. My rabbits have also gotten Reserve in Show and Best 6 class. I, personally, have gotten Reserve Champion and Grand Champion awards. I take part in Rabbit Royalty! If you have any questions about Rabbits then please ask and I shall answer as best that I can.

Image Image Image
Baby bunnies!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _breezy_star_ » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:54 am

Looks like a Rhine to meeee. How cute! I love the breed. :)
My friend has one that she uses for rabbit hopping. :)

- ANIMAL MOMMY -
🐶 Ginger . Brody
🐱 Kieran . Delaney . Ian
🐭 Dorian
🐰 Beau . Davey . Juniper . Sorren

ImageImage Image
_breezy_star_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleipnir » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:56 am

Ding ding ding, we have a couple of winners! Rhinelanders are my pride and joy. I feel like from a pet stand point, they are a severely underrated breed because they need exercise and people think, "They must act like a checkered giant."

NAH MAN
A MEAN RHINELANDER IS A MYTH.
Sleipnir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baby bunnies! » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:01 am

The ones I have interacted with are very sweet. A friend of mine plans on getting a trio on them very soon. So I will be able to interact with them more. :)

Image Image Image
Baby bunnies!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleipnir » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:04 am

They're just so cute x3 They're curious and energetic. A bit nibbly though! And definitely a CHALLENGE to get showable rabbits from.
Sleipnir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleipnir » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:23 am

Excuse the double-post.

So I'm a breeder, yeah? I'm planning to go to Nationals in Texas this year, except the nurse who was caring for the first guy has Ebola and her dog, which they are not putting down, could carry it. Dogs can be asymptomatic characters. It spreads about like the flu...

I have about five rabbits I wanna take. Thoughts? I'm trying to decide if I ought to stay home.
Sleipnir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me