Dog Owner Chat V. 5

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Dog Owner Chat V. 5

Postby eleutheromania » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:46 pm

apologize for the size but my cousin did his malamute three days ago. kuma is spoiled.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luzien » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:57 pm

wow kuma really seemed to be spoiled :shock: that is real much for 1st b-day, but very cute...and one cant spoil Dogs or pets enough:D what will they do for his second or 5th birthay :lol:
this big bone Thing is this for treats , looks funny?

and Middy
that also looks great, and all the happy Dogs, also the cake looks well done :)

...i still do look what i do for my girl b-day :D but maye carrot-banana cake, with some nice food and treats, one or two toys toy :)
Please klick them or they will die°°!!!
http://dragcave.net/user/Miriya I really search for the 2013 SUMMER EVENT missed pets
- the store pets and pets from wl, I search for german shepherds and rainbow doted dogs of '09--other dream pets ) RPG Costumes -Mage - Necromancer--RPG Flags and Banner-sun- moon...^//^
search this items:
Image-Image--Image-Image-Image
Luzien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow~wolf » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:07 am

aw middy! those presents look really cool. it's herding breed heaven!! i really like going to the pet store
where they have the individual like 1 dollar chews/treats and you can put them all in a bag and add it up!
shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:51 am

Luzien ; the big bone with his name on it is most likely for storing his toys. i didn’t know my cousin had a dog till i saw this xD we don’t talk much unless it’s a family get together. but he said most of the stuff was toys and treats for him.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:04 am

Keen wrote:Does anyone know of a no-chew spray that actually works? Tried a Bitter Cherry one by a brand that we really like for other products, but my dog is just licking it off of the objects XD
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blue_Aussie » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:51 am

Keen wrote:
Keen wrote:Does anyone know of a no-chew spray that actually works? Tried a Bitter Cherry one by a brand that we really like for other products, but my dog is just licking it off of the objects XD

Maybe try the bitter lemon spray or natures miracle spray? What is your dog chewing on? if its the sides of furniture I recommend double sided pet tape on the corners or bottom.
Blue_Aussie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:56 am

I've found that some dogs really like the bitter sprays. I've known dogs who will lick it off of whatever they wanna chew on excitedly, and then get to chewing LOL
You might just have a dog who likes it, unfortunately!

Also, in LOVE with Kuma's party setup. Barnaby's still got a few months till his first, but gives me a few ideas. (: We sell doggie cakes at work so I was going to get him one of those along with his fav chews (the yak ones) and treats (those nutro berry ones.. they smell SO GOOD!! they do *not* taste that good though fyi).
I always have such a hard time with David's birthdays because he isn't a toy loving dog and he isn't very food motivated either. I usually just spend time cuddling with him and loving on him. Guess his real "present" is the 700$+ heartworm treatment lol
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
currently in my warriors era.

🌳

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LizzytheWolf » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:25 am

@eleutheromania & @Gamora.

I know they don't like him because they will make subtle comments, as if addressing the other students. I sat in the front for the first four days of school and was unsurprised to see Justin was not fazed by anything going on. He very rarely loses focus.
I don't know what I would say to the principal as I have confronted her twice as well as my guidance counselor and the school psychologist.
I have quit. Goodbye.
Profile pic is art of my GSD/Elkound mix, Justin. Credit to Kasezki on Deviantart.
LizzytheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:29 am

LizzytheWolf wrote:@eleutheromania & @Gamora.

I know they don't like him because they will make subtle comments, as if addressing the other students. I sat in the front for the first four days of school and was unsurprised to see Justin was not fazed by anything going on. He very rarely loses focus.
I don't know what I would say to the principal as I have confronted her twice as well as my guidance counselor and the school psychologist.

You'll need to document and keep going up the chain until something is done unfortunately. Sit where you need to sit, let the teachers know you need to sit there and not be secluded to the back of the class. record the class if you have to do document them making you go to the back. be respectful and just continue to go up until something is done. if the prinicipal isn't taking action, go above them to the school board as this is an issue shouldn't be allowed. Keep adamant about the issue until someone does something.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:45 am

Keen wrote:

It worked on my pits but it may not work for every dog though
Join my giveaways!
Lycana's Giveaways - April 2009 Very Rare
══════════════════════
Image/ Lycana / She/Her / Libra / Image

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
Outrun and kill the strong.
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.