What is your dream pet?

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: What is your dream pet?

Postby pizzas and scream » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:01 am

Pokedex Holder wrote:I dream of getting a rat one day. They're such sweet little animals! I hope of maybeee getting one next year? They just fascinate me so much.

just a "normal rat"? and not some kind of newfangled GMO rat, or bother labs that study ageing and ask if you can get one of their stains that live twice as long?
LF pet to be ||Kimmy Shmit|Roy Mustang||Ban Midou|jason mendoza(the good place)|maes hughes|Krylancelo Finrandi|
-----------------------------
older than an embryo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
pizzas and scream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magnapinna » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:14 am

Pokedex Holder wrote:I dream of getting a rat one day. They're such sweet little animals! I hope of maybeee getting one next year? They just fascinate me so much.

please note that rats is social animals and require at least one fellow rat as companion since they’re naturally a very social animal. a rat without company wont be as energic or happy.
https://www.nfrs.org/articles_company.html

-pfp by lifora

comms tentactively open (just send a pm and we can work smth out)
magnapinna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✩Stari3✩ » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:15 am

Pretty much anything on my wishlist lol
Meow
✩Stari3✩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogs are pawsome » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:16 am

I really want the UR Avocado or the UR Cinnamon Bun
dogs are pawsome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pizzas and scream » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:18 am

dogs are pawsome wrote:I really want the UR Avocado or the UR Cinnamon Bun

hehhhee. this one was for real animals. so then it is silly, and I say "can an avacado tree survive in your yard or house? you can have lots of avadacos!"

keiikoa ! wrote:

please note that rats is social animals and require at least one fellow rat as companion since they’re naturally a very social animal. a rat without company wont be as energic or happy.

how would they bond with non rats? like degu or giant mice(is there such a thing) or other types of rat?
LF pet to be ||Kimmy Shmit|Roy Mustang||Ban Midou|jason mendoza(the good place)|maes hughes|Krylancelo Finrandi|
-----------------------------
older than an embryo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
pizzas and scream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:21 am

A sugar-glider
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magnapinna » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:38 am

keiikoa ! wrote:

how would they bond with non rats? like degu or giant mice(is there such a thing) or other types of rat?[/quote]
you shouldn’t keep rodents with other rodents of another species.. ..domestic rats can and will in some cases hunt and eat mice. you shouldnt combine any animal that may have issues w eachother or are naturally predators/prey to eachother.

-pfp by lifora

comms tentactively open (just send a pm and we can work smth out)
magnapinna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbasimp » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:59 am

Striped hyena. On the more realistic and less deadly side, a black cat, a cocker spaniel, and a pit bull.
Bubbasimp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meoauniaea » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:54 pm

Snake: Boelen's Python. I can't afford one (they are over 10,000 USD here), nor do I have the space required for such a creature right now.
Lizard: Tegu!! I'm looking into getting into one this fall!!
Dog: Standard Poodle. Luckily, this one is in progress, and I'll get my first glimpse next month when he is born!
Other: Horse. I really want a horse to ride and chill with, but there's no way I can afford one being on disability.

You can call me Hadley, that's fine too.
How to say my username (and the meaning)
Toyhou.se || Flight Rising || Pixpet || Final Outpost || PFQ
Discord: redfailhawk

Lilypad won her AKC CGC title on 10/18/23!
Lilypad won her CGCA title on 11/8/23!

NaNoWriMo Winner:
2018-2019-2020-2021-2022-2023
Meoauniaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kishu. » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:35 pm

i have a few dream pets, but there are two that i'll list out

first off, i would love to have a tarantula.. BADLY. i've been wanting to obtain a tarantula for
    a couple of years already. i would love an arizona blonde to be specific. i LOVE arizona blondes.
    they're so gorgeous, and they're absolutely docile and just one of the little sweetest things ever.
    i remember the day i held a juvenile arizona blonde at a reptile convention. not only she looked
    absolutely gorgeous, but she was so sweet <3 i couldn't obtain it unfortunately since i was thinking
    twice about it.. until someone actually came in and bought the little girl. plus, my mom is afraid
    of arachnids in general, so that's a bit of a bummer for me. i don't think my parents would be that
    comfortable if i were to live-feed it either, and i don't have that much space for it too.. so perhaps
    when i move out i'll probably obtain one as soon as possible.

i also would love another dog.. i either would love a border collie, an australian shepherd, or a
    miniature american shepherd. purebred, to be exact. i would love one of these dog breeds since
    i've been quite fascinated of these dog breeds, and i want to train them for the conformation show
    ring! their trainability and intelligence fascinates me, and i would love to do everything that i can with
    it and train it cool tricks as much as i can. i also would love the doggie to come and accompany me on a
    long walk or a run. that'll be the best! i have a lot of goals into obtaining a purebred dog, but i'm planning
    to start all of this until i become more older and more independent so i can navigate through my decisions.
    however, i'm still debating about getting another japanese dog, perhaps an ainu dog or a shikoku ken. i absolutely
    LOVE japanese dog breeds, but i'm going to look more into that.
work in progress
kishu.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me