Goats

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: goats

Postby sweetie151 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:27 pm

Omg cute!!

Hey There! My name is Mallory♥ Welcome to my Page.
I like Minecraft, twenty-one pilots, Youtube, and Pokemon. (The Anime and Pokemon Go)
Just in case any of you were wondering about my Pokemon Go Team,
I'm the best team. Which is Team Valor, of course, ^-^.

sweetie151

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoatLover20 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:42 pm

Aww .Middy. Athena is adorable! I have a Border Collie who goes to the barn with me and Willow sometimes tries to act all tough and "fight" her, Then she runs away Haha Its so cute! And All my goats love Doritos XP They're spoiled.
And .:TrueToHens:. Your goats are so cute! Mine are due in a little less than 6 weeks. I'm expecting over 10 kids :) We'll see. I'll defiantly have to post pictures!
GoatLover20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StarScream12 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:51 pm

I want a pigmy goat SO bad! Actually, any goat! Also I went to a petting zoo once and befriended a pigmy goat
I am a female(transmasculine) musician with many interests. I'm a musician and my favorite bands are Beatles, Imagine Dragons and Wings. I also like Transformers Prime, Gravity Falls and Steven Universe. Lights off

StarScream12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Syrup5 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:20 pm

I have recently fallen in love with goats. Me and my mom want one because they are so cute!!! I know, I know. They are a huge handful and take a lot of work. I take care of a geunie pig 2 dogs and a couple of fish. There is plenty of grass in the backyard.
Syrup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:FarmGirlAtHeart:. » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:17 pm

Syrup5 wrote:I have recently fallen in love with goats. Me and my mom want one because they are so cute!!! I know, I know. They are a huge handful and take a lot of work. I take care of a geunie pig 2 dogs and a couple of fish. There is plenty of grass in the backyard.

You actually need two or more goats. You should make sure to feed them a good grass hay mix too.

Everyday, it's getting closer...

Going faster than a roller coaster...
.:FarmGirlAtHeart:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dream~ » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:54 pm

I have around 20 goats now I think. We did have 80 something and although we have a Wonderfull anatolian shepherd guard dog, eagles are taking babies away and sadly we are losing a lot this way. Our goats are a mixture of Spanish, Nubian and Milk goats I think and something called along the lines of Brush goats or something I think. But also my first goat thinks he is a cow, he stays in the herd of cows :P
Dream~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mehaynes » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:01 am

We currently own roughly about twenty or so goats along with nine babies!
Mehaynes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scuttlefish » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:26 am

I stalk this thread....but really? That's a lot of goats!
I used to be sugar pixel .

Microllama Adoption Center

scuttlefish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StarScream12 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:36 pm

Give me one of your goats!
I am a female(transmasculine) musician with many interests. I'm a musician and my favorite bands are Beatles, Imagine Dragons and Wings. I also like Transformers Prime, Gravity Falls and Steven Universe. Lights off

StarScream12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Mean Kitty » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:01 pm

Eeeee! So due to a recent family fight (which is better now BTW) we are switching over to ONLY Nigerian Dwarf goats (Though we may keep out mini Nubian doe still, she's just too pretty. <3). We've already gotten 4, well, we have deposits on 3 I guess I should say, and going to get 1 Saturday. The other 3 are just babies, so they can't come home yet. But I'd like to share pictures of these 4 that we are getting!

The doe we're getting Saturday. This one will be just for me, unless my niece likes her more then the babies, but my nieces being so much younger I'd bet they'll want the babies over this girl, so. xD

This boy we're going to look at tomorrow, he will be our herd buck, and co-owned by my nieces and I, though he'll probably live at my house! Sorry for the size, I really didn't expect it to become so big on here.

And last but not these 2 girls, they will probably be my nieces. We almost bought the brother instead, but somebody else had contacted their owner just an hour before we did about him, but we liked these 2 girls a lot as well and thought they'd go well with the boy above when they're older! <3

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mods: My nieces are Kaylee197 and Rosie197. We sometimes share an IP.
The Mean Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me