The WEIRD things that your pet does

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: The WEIRD things that your pet does

Postby RocketShipDown » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:32 am

Not so much what he does, but didn't do. When I first got my betta, Napalm I got him a large cave to hide in. A dream for any betta right? Especially for one shy and newly bought by a strange ape.

Nope! He hid at the far back of his tank the first day and when he finally got used to me he still didn't use it until I tilted it to face the front of the tank. It's mouth has always been accessible, honestly I think it should be more difficult now tbh with the tank wall being two inches away from it. Whatever makes him happy I guess!
Signature is WIP. You can refer to me as "Rookie"
RocketShipDown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huddson » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:44 am

my cat, Dax, will grab people's hair if they came back from the pool and have chlorine in their hair. he rubs his cheek against people's heads and purrs. i have no idea why he loves the smell of chlorine of so much but we joke sometimes about it being his catnip lol
Cecil/Ffwsia - two-spirit, it/its, aspec polyam vincian - autistic + others
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Geralt&Ciri<3 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:38 am

Our cat Lord William will leave salmon skin in his bowl even overnight. If you leave it on the kitchen counter or bin he will pinch it. He even had the cheek to pinch it right of the plate on the lap tray while we were eating!
[url]y[/url]always looking for trades

I really hope there is a bigger ratio of chickens over rabbits for this Easter!

[/b]Autistic,mad imagination, writer, Pro πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ+ Pro animal welfare, con animal rights. ban balloons/sky-lanterns ( https://balloonsblow.org/) [color=#0040FF]litter discussionπŸ’™ LOTR: Aragorn, Faramir, Eomer, Gandalf, Hobbit: Thorin Kili Bard and Beorn, Sherlock Holmes : (Robert Downy J.R.) Avatar: Jake, Tsu’tey, neytiri. Langdon(Dan Brown) most animals especially all birds, aquatic animals, cats & canines. Bones: Arastoo & Hodgins. Geralt. Ciri is fantastic! His Dark Matirials Lee, John, Will and Asriel Lyra is amazing, and daemons my newest real lifehero Zelensky<3
[b]Currently looking for pride month pets and items; pets for items.
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2892043]Image Image Image Image Image Image

Credit:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2892043
Geralt&Ciri<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dawnrunners » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:10 pm

My puppy only likes head pats when she's sleepy <3
Also when she wants attention while in my room she'll push her toys off the bed and then look at you lol.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
dawnrunners

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aladite » Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:44 am

My cat Jake, oh where to begin, he's a big seven toed cat that loves to lay on my lap, the weird things he does is always lay on the floor when there are people in the room, if everyone moves to the kitchen, he waddles, yes waddles, all the way there and lay down. When we open the door handle to go upstairs he sits there and bobs his head up and down before running up, his nose is always wet and he loves to headbutt when he rubs you, he's my best boy and I love him so much, my big 17 pound cat with oven mitts
I'm a professional idiot
Aladite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lord Apollo » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:08 pm

My hamster just had surgery, so she's recovering and can't have her wheel.
She's been going crazy not being able to have her wheel so she got this new habit of going into her wooden multi chamber hideout and just knocking on it. Like sometimes I'll be dead asleep and I'll hear knocking like someone's trying to get into my room, I wake up panicking and it's just my hamster throwing a fit because she's mad she can't have her wheel. x_x
Lord Apollo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xeb » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:19 pm

My puppy likes to stick his head in his water dish and blow bubbles. Then he looks at you and if you laugh he smiles and does it again. He also likes to sit on people, pin them down, loom over their face, and silent bark.
We have a little trampoline outback he likes to bounce on as well.
He likes to sit on his dad and go for piggyback rides.
He likes to sit like a person and is super flexible and sometimes he starts standing and like he's a big puppy like he's huge for an aussie let alone a puppy.
He also likes to throw himself on the ground when he's playing with his dad. He does it then looks at his dad like he did it.
He also also also also also likes to copy his dad. His dad, Chance, makes cute sounds when he's sleeping and it's like borp borp so my puppy starts doing it.

I have a lot of pets with big personalities but Apollo, my puppy, is something else. He does everything in his power to make people laugh. If you laugh at the stuff he does he will wag his whole body and keep doing it.

I can write like 6 books on the stuff my pets do especially Apollo he's weird and he likes to hug like a person he's so cute
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIIIIIIIxxxxxxImage
π‡π€π‹π‹πŽπ–π„π„π 𝐁𝐅 | 𝐇𝐄/π‡πˆπŒ, π…π“πŒ, 𝐁𝐈
Image Image
ImageImageImage
xeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby joop » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:54 am

my cat is a giant weirdo

he likes to lay on your chest then knead, dribble and smell your hair while purring like an engine, it is so loud. he usually only does this to my sibling, but tonight, he decided to choose to dribble in my hair for the first time in 1+ year. my arm hurts from brushing him for a good 25 minutes but it's so worth it knowing he chose me again !! even though my hair smells terrible from all the cat dribble ;-; i love him so much i can't even describe it

forgot to mention that after he was done with me, he went on to bite the side of my pc and cords ???
joop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mox » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:18 pm

My dog sleeps upside down and likes to hoard stuffed hedgehogs. She starts out laying on her side, and then she rolls over onto her back with all four legs in the air. It's a traitor she picked up from her grandpa who she has never met.
We have had a DOOZY of a day...
Mox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Geralt&Ciri<3 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:20 am

We have a standard poodle service dog who likes to sit on my friends lap!
[url]y[/url]always looking for trades

I really hope there is a bigger ratio of chickens over rabbits for this Easter!

[/b]Autistic,mad imagination, writer, Pro πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ+ Pro animal welfare, con animal rights. ban balloons/sky-lanterns ( https://balloonsblow.org/) [color=#0040FF]litter discussionπŸ’™ LOTR: Aragorn, Faramir, Eomer, Gandalf, Hobbit: Thorin Kili Bard and Beorn, Sherlock Holmes : (Robert Downy J.R.) Avatar: Jake, Tsu’tey, neytiri. Langdon(Dan Brown) most animals especially all birds, aquatic animals, cats & canines. Bones: Arastoo & Hodgins. Geralt. Ciri is fantastic! His Dark Matirials Lee, John, Will and Asriel Lyra is amazing, and daemons my newest real lifehero Zelensky<3
[b]Currently looking for pride month pets and items; pets for items.
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2892043]Image Image Image Image Image Image

Credit:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2892043
Geralt&Ciri<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me