Dog Owner Chat V. 5

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Dog Owner Chat V. 5

Postby oakhearted » Tue May 15, 2018 11:55 pm

Naeco wrote:Does anyone else´s dogs have more friends than their owners? I have two friends.

Skai is friends with:

1) A Lab x ? named Sheaba
2) A Boston Terrier named Diego
3) A pug named Mya
4) A pug named Moogley
5) A pug named Rock E
6) A Staffy x ? (didn't catch name)
7) A Lab x Ridgeback x ? named Ozzy
8) A Lab x Husky x GSD x ? named Hannibal (or Haustice, or Harlow) (no one calls her the same :lol: )
9) A French Mastiff named Louie

I took her to a 4-H training session last Thursday and there was this dog that kept trying to bite her face and she still tried to be super nice to the dog. :lol: She is a little ¨too¨ friendly. :lol:

Yup, My dogs Rin and Holly are friends with eachother, Plus... the dogs next door lol. and friends with my kitten Bambi and my two other cats Avery and Nishka, They get on with Bambi the best since shes only 10-12 weeks old and Rin loves to muck around with her, they're like bundles of floof and cuteness c: If you want pictures of my fur babies, pm me!
cheyne / adult / enfp-t / 4w5 / tritype: 495 / lawful good / sanguine [dom] / aest
carrd (main) :: carrd (cs) :: listo :: he/they :: toyhou.se :: oakhearted#8284 :: Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sig & pfp includes characters & ppl i kin | looking for new friends, hmu! | i'm in multiple fandoms ^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chicken Smoothie Resources: help forum > faq > site rules > wiki > contact staff
oakhearted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taurus ; » Wed May 16, 2018 12:38 am

Country; wrote:
eleutheromania wrote:@Country; isnt that indica and possibly adult RKO?

yes it’s indi and rko. my friend sent me the picture of indi last night 4 females and 4 male puppies

Why are they backyard breeding though..
☆ kenya|she/her|istj|adult player
(simply vibing, that's it <3)
taurus ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marley.&.Me » Wed May 16, 2018 12:58 am

halogen. wrote:
Country; wrote:
eleutheromania wrote:@Country; isnt that indica and possibly adult RKO?

yes it’s indi and rko. my friend sent me the picture of indi last night 4 females and 4 male puppies

Why are they backyard breeding though..

that i couldn’t tell you. probably to get money. as far as i’ve known this friend she’s money obsessed
Marley.&.Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Taiger Lilly » Wed May 16, 2018 2:29 am

I feel like Olive has matured quite a bit recently in looks and personality.
Due to her mix having a million different breeds (from Pomeranian to Rottweiler) I'm not sure when she'll be fully mature, but I think it might be sooner rather than later.
Taiger Lilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BATB0NEZzZz » Wed May 16, 2018 2:55 am

This is my Pitbull/*Yellow Lab cross breed. Her name is Mia and I love her to bits! Even though she looks tough she couldn’t be sweeter ((or dopey-er!)
*we aren’t sure about the lab
BATB0NEZzZz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Naeco » Wed May 16, 2018 3:18 am

MenphiDraws wrote:Image

This is my Pitbull/*Yellow Lab cross breed. Her name is Mia and I love her to bits! Even though she looks tough she couldn’t be sweeter ((or dopey-er!)

Honestly, I see Lab x GSD more than anything. Pits don't have naturally pointy ears.
Links
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3303502
MainThingaMajiger

Pets

Maple Creek
Naeco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow~wolf » Wed May 16, 2018 5:06 am

-
Last edited by shadow~wolf on Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eolian » Wed May 16, 2018 6:05 am

I'm so stressed, I just came from the vet and my pup has pneumonia. She's been with us for 5 days and those 5 days she's spent with our old dog, he's 11. Now she's on 2 medications and having to go on a bland diet of rice and chicken. My bank account is so dead but I'm so worried. She's my third fur child, and the only one that sleeps with me...
eolian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BATB0NEZzZz » Wed May 16, 2018 9:57 am

Shadow~Wolf wrote:going to train lucky to recall to a dog whistle but im not sure what the whistle command should be. if it was your dog, which would you choose.

one long whistle
multiple (3-4) quick whistles in a row

Ah, it shouldn’t be 3 because three short whistle blows is the universal distress signal, and if you got into that habit and didn’t have a dog whistle with you, you might cause some alarm
BATB0NEZzZz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BATB0NEZzZz » Wed May 16, 2018 10:00 am

Naeco wrote:
MenphiDraws wrote:Image

Honestly, I see Lab x GSD more than anything. Pits don't have naturally pointy ears.

Personally I believe she is a Lab x Dogo Argentino, though the ears could really be anything
BATB0NEZzZz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me