How many pets have you had?

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: How many pets have you had?

Postby R0S4DE » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:40 am

hmm, my mom had a lot of birds
R0S4DE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bohemian-Melodies » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:21 am

I’m so sorry for your loss.

I’ve had many pets: birds, cats, dogs, lizards, mice, etc.

The closet pets I’ve ever had was a dog my mom had whose name was buddy and the two cats I currently have as my guardians.
Join xanje to own and battle fantastic beasts of many worlds! Click the button above to embark on your very own journey!

Join Gothicat-World and meet mesmerising mythical creatures!

Looking for missing current year advent pets

Have event swaps

⚢ she/her | Lesbian
Bohemian-Melodies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniffs » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:49 am

Apologies for your loss.

I currently have my three kitties, Opal and Lillie who are in my sig, and Moon who is on my profile pic.
Also, I have three dogs, Snow, Sugar, and Willow. Though, technically I got thirteen dogs, since Willow recently had 11 puppies (though we lost one).
I got my budgie named Sky.
Lastly, I got my three axolotls, Dez, Meko, and Keri.

In the past, I've had my first dog named Capone. Though, I had to move and we couldn't take him. The place where we moved to was a rental place, and you had to pay money if you wanted to have a dog or cat, so we just got fish. After that, we moved to a place where we could have animals. At that time I got many dogs. We had Bugsy (who passed), Daisy, and Spike. Daisy also had two litters of puppies, which we kept five out of all of them. They were Blu, Toboe, Tiny, Rocky, and Cupcake. Also at that time, we had horses. First we had Scarlet, and then we also got another horse (I don't remember her name) who was blind, though Scarlet kept fighting with her, so we gave her back to the previous owner. We soon did the same with Scarlet, and got a new horse named Cocoa. My mom soon traded Cocoa for a pony named Peanut, who was my pony. There was also a cat who shared homes with us and one of our neighbors, the neighbors called him Boots, but I called him Kitten. I also had a guinea pig named Cody, and we also had many chickens. Though, we had to move again, so we gave all our animals away. In our new house, I first persuaded my mom to get me a purple betta that I named Moonlight. While I had him, we got a puppy that we named Carly, but she got to violent and we gave her to someone who was able to take care of her. Soon after that, I finally got my parents to get me a cat that was all my own, and I named him Arthur. He was previously a stray and had some infections, and after we got everything with him fixed, he got violent as well. We soon gave him away, and my mom got me Lillie. Moonlight soon died, and my mom surprised me a few days later with a red betta that I named Rubi. I discovered what axolotls were after my friend showed me them, and I searched for a way to get one. I found a breeder, and I got an albino one, and I named her Keri. We had to move again, but this time I got to keep my children. In my new home, we soon got three dogs, Snow and Willow and Sugar, two birds, Sky and Cloud, two bunnies, Lupin and Clover, a hermit crab, Nebbi, another red betta, Garnet, and a blue betta, Shadow. The fish all soon passed, along with the crab. We gave Clover away after discovering we had a female and a male bunny. Cloud died randomly one day, I never really figured out why. Lupin died a few days ago from a sickness. And that's it for now.

I just realized I typed a lot, and I apologize about that!

☽luka/sniffs . he/its
☽discord: sniffs5324
☽toyhouse: sniffs
🌱🦨sniffs' umas🦨🌱
stinky <3

ImageImage
sniffs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AmadeoVampire » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:52 pm

Quite a number of them, though most were family pets.

Current companion animals I share life with:
Socks, 17y/o cat
Theodore, 7y/o cat
Nala, 2y/o cat
Sherbet, 16y/o cockatiel
Melia and Moth, 1 and a half y/o budgies
Peach and Zelda, rabbits
Spike, older Guinea pig
And two younger Guinea pigs
Tinkerbell, Syrian hamster
Goldie, Navi, Penny and Hedwig the chickens
And two tropical tanks with a mix of aquatic animals (catfish, shrimps, tetra, paradise fish are just a few)

Sadly passed friends:
Kitty Puss, the best cat I have ever known (she was almost 20)
Emma, black labrador
Rocky the Russian hamster
Coco a Syrian hamster
Giant English rabbit, she was massive
Four ferrets
My sisters rabbits and guina pigs (I can't remember how many she had)

Do I want more?
Not right now. With university my life is already busy but I would love horses.
I ride weekly and do extra care challenges, and absolutely love the time I spend around horses. But they're a massive commitment and I don't have the space at the moment.
I would also like rehome some cats and birds.
AmadeoVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me