closed, prizes sent out

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

closed, prizes sent out

Postby Emphoa » Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:05 am

Art Competition, 3000c$ first place prize!

Hello Hello! I have a lot of C$ and not sure what to do with it all, so I've decided to hold an Art Competition, for the competition there are a list of characters you may choose from to draw, and you will either DM them to me, or post your submissions here! The list below is in no specific order, so feel free to choose any of them!

This is my first art competition so I may make some mistakes! Here goes.

The Characters

Talonfang

Talonfang's toyhouse is Here And if you cannot see her toyhouse her reference is Here

Talonfang is a warrior OC who has burns on the left side of her face. She is a headstrong molly who doesn't let anything slow her down. Any cat who knows her knows that despite her scars she is a more than capable warrior who can take down any who comes across her path. She doesn't slow down and works to make sure she proves just why she's there and why she's in her position. Her undying loyalty to her clan is something she won't sway from and she works to keep things in order as much as she can. She hates when others tell her she's stronger because of her scars and she will quickly tell them her scars mean nothing and that her strength isn't because of her scars, or that they do not make her anymore special than other warriors.

Anymore information and other images will be located on her toyhouse page!

Emphoa

Emphoa's toyhouse is here and if you can't see their toyhouse their reference is here.

Emphoa is my sona and they're very important to me! They're just a little guy and are nonbinary, they are not any specific gender and lean heavier on the fennec fox/canine side. They're SMALL, the size of an actual fennec fox and can be drawn feral OR anthro. All I ask is please do not draw them with a feminine body! Their sweater is optional. If you would like to see other art pieces of them they are located on their toyhouse page!

Reine

Reine's toyhouse is here and if you can't see her toyhouse page, her reference is here with her fur updated to look like this!

Reine is a chaotic force, once two different individuals meshed into one beast of the corrupted, she is a morally grey character and can switch on the flip of a dime. She's playful and can be mean. There's not much to say about Reine, but she's very beloved by me! You can see more art of her on her toyhouse page.

Adaline

Adaline's toyhouse page is here and if you can't see her toyhouse page, her reference is here

Adaline is a kingdom hearts related OC, who is the mixed combination of a heartless and a Nobody. She was a beast and a force to be reckoned with as she destroyed worlds and commanded the army of heartless. She was sentient and could speak and she quaked fear into any individuals she would come across within her time of terror, Adaline was defeated but her impact still remains. If you would like to see more art of her, there is more on her toyhouse page!

Peaches

Peaches' toyhouse page is located here and if you can't see her toyhouse page, her reference is here

Peaches is a very important character to me! She's my oldest OC and my most loved one, she's over ten years old! A small personality blurb here: Peaches often has a warm heart that she wins others over with. Opening up with her you can see the gentle nature of herself when she is at her most relaxed. Finding it hard to trust others after being betrayed and losing those she was close to. Peaches can be standoffish, studying other people around her before she may be more open and kind. Only when she feels they are worthy of her respect and trust will she make the next step forward. Peaches has lived a long time, and will continue to live for even longer. She's been through enough and still gets up each time despite how much harder each day can get. Whatever is thrown at her, she's right back up ready for more.

If you would like to see more about peaches and more art with her, you can find that on her toyhouse page.

Charles

Charles' toyhouse page is here Or if you can't see his toyhouse page his reference is here You should be able to copy the gif and be able to use it!

Charles is a feline who has the unique ability of seeing the dead. In his world they are called seers, and during the end of the world they are the ones sought out for a sure of refuge that he doesn't know how to give. He is the protagonist of his story, and his antagonist is NO NAME, who will be listed here as well. Charles is a pragmatic loner who is an unwilling leader, but he knows the dead better than anyone else.

If you would like to see more of charles, you can take a look at his toyhouse page.

No Name

No name's toyhouse page is here Or if you can't see his toyhouse page, his reference is here

No Name isn't just called that because I did not have a creative name for him, it has always been that he is the cat with no name- no identity and nor does he wish to have one. Most under his leadership refer to him as 'brother', here is a personalty blurb:

A manipulative tom with a god complex born with the powers of a 'Seer'. He is full of himself and believes he was chosen for more- more than any other felines may understand. His nature comes off as confident in himself, and no one would doubt that with his abilities. He's capable of spinning words and bending others to do his will one way or another. Whether it be by a threat or because they admire him.

No name thrives off of the attention of others, unlike his fellow Seer, Charles. He believes he was born to be a leader and so when the disease came he naturally took his place to lead those who were affected by the sickness unlike him. He can talk up anyone into following him. Either it be by proving he's better, appealing to their desires, or by threatening them with brute force. He has the ability to rack up numbers on his side.

No Name has an obsession with other seers and death. He believes the dead are there to serve them and that each of them will serve a higher purpose. His obsessive nature can be possessive as he believes he should rule over the other seers and have them at his side for his desires. He is calculative and intelligent while carrying his cruel air around himself.

If you would like to see more about No Name or more images of no name, you can take a peek at his toyhouse page.

Last edited by Emphoa on Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
i do not know what i'm doing
Emphoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Art Comp [ WIP, do not yet post ]

Postby Emphoa » Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:12 am

The rules

✦ CS rules apply.

✦ Do not detour from the character designs; IE: changing colors, giving Emphoa a feminine body shape, making Peaches paler.

✦ No bases are permitted, the art must belong to you.

✦ Digital art only, Traditional is not allowed.

✦ I will keep all art posted here in the contest, and will upload them to the character's toyhouse pages if I wish to!

✦ You may enter as much as you like, but you can only win one of the listed prizes.

The current deadline will be MARCH, will be extended if necessary. The new extension will be APRIL 1ST so allow some more time for more entries.

✦ I reserved the right to be able to extend the deadline! I will do this if there are entries that need more time, or I feel like there are not enough entries to look through.

✦ Marking is allowed and encouraged.

✦ Be kind, be patient, and let me know if there are any questions either about the contest, or the characters themselves.

Boosters

✦ Colored, clean digital art.

✦ Pixels are a lot of fun!

✦ Fullbodies, icons & chibis are a favorite, but not required.

✦ Will update if I can think of anything else, I'm really not super picky.

Last edited by Emphoa on Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:16 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Emphoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emphoa » Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:14 am

The Prizes

✦ First place will receive 3000C$ in total.

✦ Second Place will receive 1500C$ in total.

✦ Third place will receive 750C$ in total.

✦ Fourth place will receive 375C$ in total.

That will be 5,625C$ in total.
Emphoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emphoa » Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:18 am

Entry Form

✦ Username:
✦ Entry:
✦ I have read and understand the rules:

Entry submissions

Black wings
Cynlzrd
ChrysanthemumT.
Tekina
Magic8ball
Guts
.Atlas.
Raitza
screamingcheesepuff
Kalid
Loviare
moomooaulait

Last edited by Emphoa on Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:41 am, edited 11 times in total.
Emphoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Art Comp [ 3000c$ first prize]

Postby Emphoa » Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:23 am

It is now open, feel free to post from here forward!
Emphoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black.Wings » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:16 am

Marking
Art Shop
I'll be the first to admit that I'm a lonely soul and the last to admit I need a hand to hold
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xephtyr » Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:02 am

Marking <3
Max or Xeph | He/Him | ENTP-A | ADHD
Previously GrudgieCrumbs
xephtyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WonderlandWitch » Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:45 am

mark!
. . . Gift and i'll gift back <3 . . .
ImageImage
ImageImage
WonderlandWitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Candypup2046 » Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:47 am

mark :)))

*¤°•.*¤°•.

𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨❤

*¤°•.*¤°•. *¤°•.*¤°•. *¤°•.*¤*¤
Candypup2046

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taemin. » Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:41 pm

marking (: thank you for making this
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 9 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

meoww 3/4 of my deadlines end this week!
sorry for slowness will be back asap
taemin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me