Another Kalon MYO Comp! Kalsona edition {Winners pg. 4}

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Another Kalon MYO Comp! Kalsona edition {Winners pg. 4}

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:02 pm

Yep, yet another kalon MYO design comp, however, this one will be a little different cause I want the first place winner to be my kalsona! The highest rarity this will go is Uncommon as that is the MYO I will be using for this, I have a second uncommon myo I can use for one of the runner-ups as well as come common myos I can use for it so there will be runner ups and such! This is my first ever design comp so if you see something that should be changed or something that should be added feel free to drop me a PM, I welcome the help since I'm figuring it out on the fly uwu.

Rules:
    • It's gonna be a Kalon so follow their guidelines.
    • I'd prefer if entries were on Oekaki but they can be off, however, if it's off and you win I'd like to get the files from you for easy future editing (I have Krita and MediBang as programs).
    • Don't go heavily referencing/stealing any designs I've linked below or just any that you don't own in general, please.
    • All designs must have a 'FAKE' sign on it.
    • You can enter as many times as you want but it's unlikely you'll win multiple places.
    • Feel free to mark if you plan on entering. c:
    • Less of a rule and more of a note; accessories are welcome! Just make sure I am able to get a version without them. c: ♡

Prizes:
      First place: 100C$ + x1 Unlimited Standard MYO + These pets (Seen below)
      ImageImage
      ImageImage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second place: 50C$ + x1 Standard edit + These pets (Seen below)
      ImageImage
      ImageImageImage
      ImageImage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third place: 50C$ + x1 Weight edit + These pets (Seen below)
      ImageImageImage
      ImageImageImage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fourth place: 25C$ + x1 Claw edit + These pets (Seen below)
      ImageImageImage
      ImageImageImage

Edit I like:
      Non-Rarity:
    • Weight; I love absolutely love skinny kals
    • Sclera Color; I love colored scleras! As long as it isn't yellow/orange/colors like that.
    • Heterochromia; I got big love for this, especially like this
    • Tattoo; I'm pretty neutral on this tbh, I don't have any myself but I really want to get a semicolon tattoo either by itself or somehow with the lyrics "The world is ugly. But you're beautiful to me". Do with that what you will with that but it isn't required!

Standard:
    • Hair edits that stay above jawline when wet; I kinda prefer this kind of hair! But don't worry about sticking to it. Ex. [1], [2; RU included], [3], [4], [5; All but top right], [6], [7], [8], [9], [10], [11], [12], [13], [14], [15], [16], [17], [18]
    • Custom Tail Shine; There has to be a custom shine, what it is, is up to you. c: I love funky stuff like this and knives like Sams tho
    • Teeth; Love uwu My favorite are like my boy Samuels or Sebs
    • Claws; Also love! Ex. 1, 2

Common:
    • Hair edits that go beyond the jawline when wet; As I said above, I kinda prefer standard but I don't mind hair that reaches a bit below the jawline. Ex. [1], [2], [3], [4], [5; Top right, Bottom left], [6], [7], [8], [9], [10], [11]
    • Backmanes; I can live with or without them, I prefer ones like one of these kids 1, 2, 3
    • Custom Tails; Another must, would love a rat type tail since I'm hoping for a possum based kid but you can go with something else if you got an idea you think really works!
    • Longer Fur; I love me some fluff whether it's like my boy Fable above or like Seb here

Uncommon:
    • Short/No Fur; While I love fluff I also love short fur! Example 1, 2, 3
    • Custom Ears; I love me some custom ears, my favorite kinds are long-ish(?) and pointy (ex. 1, 2) but rat/mouse ears? Also very good! Ex. 1, 2, 3
    • Custom Pupil; I love me some funky pupils! I got kids with custom pupils that I love (1, 2, 3) so you could go with that or something different! Go wild!
    • Custom Tongue; I love custom tongues as much as I love custom pupils and ears! From sharp and pointy, forked, or just a lil blep go wild, the only one I don't really like is, like, very long tongues.

Designs I like:
      Basically most rat/raccoon/possum kals I love ♡ but I really love edgy/dark designs with pops of color! I also have a thing for drippy/melty kind of designs as well as gradients and stuff like that. I tend to vastly prefer masculine designs to feminine ones unless it has a 'soft boy' vibe about it but there are exceptions to that! Just a note for those who might want to err on the side of caution. Starting with my kals, Samuel and Sebastian are good example of what I like since I designed Sam and commissioned Seb.
      [1], [2], [3], [4], [5], [6], [7], [8], [9], [10],
      [11], [12], [13], [14], [15], [16], [17], [18],
      [19], [20], [21], [22], [23], [24], [25]
      (Those above belong to their appropriate owners and are only here as example of what I like,
      please don't go yoinking designs from 'em, it's uncool v.v)

Aesthetics/Inspiration:
      Ok so, this can go on forever but I'll try to keep it moderately short and if y'all need more just ask me! c:
      I love the normal goth/emo aesthetic as well as the pastel variants and what I like to think of as 'elegant macabre' is my JAM, generally dark/edgy type of palettes I really love, punk vibes are also rad, trash pandas aka raccoons? Great, I've been really into dark palettes with pops of gold as well, I started this whole thing with "Goth possum" in my brain so do with that what you will uwu. I'd offer music as well but all of my playlists have not CS appropriate music and I don't feel like making a new CS safe playlist right now. I've have the My Chemical Romance discography on loop tho as well as That's My Girl by Fifth Harmony and my current favorite bop is Hit and Run by LOLO
      [1], [2], [3], [4], [5], [6], [7], [8], [9], [10]

About me?:
      I guess since this is supposed to be a kalsona I'll list off some stuff about me to kinda play into the vibe that is me? I'm bi+ transmasc and an alleged adult, I'm pretty sad and tired all the time but I do my best to not let that get me too down. Music is my whole life, my favorite band is My Chemical Romance but I also really love Pink Floyd (The Wall ♡), Twenty One Pilots, Missio, Green Day, Panic! at the Disco, and Billie Eilish to just name a couple. Aside from that, the quick rundown is; Obsessed with Good Omens, very into Hazbin Hotel (Alastor ♡), I love me some dark anime (Death Note is my favorite), I'm a dirty villain sympathizer, I love robots (I could literally go on for hours), my birthday's in October (Libra half 😎) so spooky is in my blood 👻, my favorite colors purple, horror addict (Halloween is my favorite franchise) Star Wars nerd (sith life c:<), Pokemon fan (Slowpoke is my fav uwu), ghost hunter, cryptid lover, SCP fanatic, alien smoocher, D&D loser (bard ✌), avid RPer and writer, and entirely way too much of an open book so I tend to ramble much to the annoyance joy of my ever-patient fiance. Which speaking of, in an effort to keep this a reasonable length I'll stop there lmao if for some reason y'all need more please feel free to PM me here or on discord if you want/need a very quick response (Lorne_Purnima#7638) I promise I don't bite, if anything I'll be asleep aha. c:

Form:
      This is just for easy tracking ♡
      Code: Select all
      [size=92][list]Username; {Please also link the account you want to be credited if you win if it isn't your CS account, I know some prefer their TH or DA are credited. I'll credit your CS by default if you don't specify}
      Entry/Entries; {If you make more than one just edit your post to add them here ♡}
      Edit List; {If making multiple just specify what list goes to which pls.}
      Hex Codes; {This is just convenient for me so I don't have to dig through the design for all the codes, same note as the edit list if making multiple entries}[/list][/size]

End Date:
      December 16th, 2019 @ 11:59pm PST
      I rather not extend this again so I won't be extending this unless 3+ people ask for me to do so.

In general, please PM me here or discord if you need absolutely anything! Have fun, go wild, I really look forward to what y'all come up with. ♡
Last edited by Lorne_Purnima on Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:41 pm, edited 12 times in total.
    ╔════════════════════════════╗
    Image .can i sleep yet?. || Kalons. || TH.
    ╚════════════════════════════╝
    Image╔═════════════════════════════╗
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

╚═════════════════════════════╝
Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Another Kalon MYO Comp! Kalsona edition

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:23 pm

Bump
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khvoxtic » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:03 pm

Username; planiteri

Edit List;

[nr] skinny, heterochromia, sclera
    [s] hair, shine, teeth
    [c] fur, tail
    [uc] ears, pupil, tongue, fur
    Hex Codes;
    #1A191D
    #332E39
    #DEDEDE
    #FFD026
    #FDE797
    #FFF4CD

Last edited by khvoxtic on Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
kals xdm me

███████████████████
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:15 am

Bump ♡
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:25 am

Username; OLEANDERZ
    Entry/Entries;
    Edit List;
    Hex Codes;

mark !

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:33 pm

Bump ♡
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:36 pm

Username; SilentMelody (TH)
      Entry/Entries; {If you make more than one just edit your post to add them here ♡}
      Edit List; {If making multiple just specify what list goes to which pls.}
      Hex Codes; {This is just convenient for me so I don't have to dig through the design for all the codes}
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:11 pm

Bump ♡
    Also, updated the main post with some standard and common hair examples that I like!
    The first entry looks amazing as well! I wanna thank everyone who has marked and entered so far for doing so! c: ♡
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby idyll » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:48 am

marking this! <33 hopefully i'll have time to enter
𝓼𝓳ó𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓷 𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓰𝓾𝓻 á 𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭, 𝓼𝓴𝓻𝓲𝓯𝓪 í 𝓼𝓿𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓷 𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓭

┌────────────┐
My name is Dan,
and I'm a sleepy artist
with a house full of cats.

└────────────┘

𝓵𝓳óð𝓲𝓷 þí𝓷 𝓸𝓰 𝓵𝓮𝔂𝓷𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓶á𝓵𝓲𝓷 𝓶í𝓷
idyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:34 am

Bump ♡
    Thank you to everyone who has marked and entered so far! ;o; ♡
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups