[CLOSED, WINNER ANNOUNCED] Art Comp! Info on first post!

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

[CLOSED, WINNER ANNOUNCED] Art Comp! Info on first post!

Postby Freeway » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:50 am

Welcome all to another art competition of mine!

You may have saw this on the front page or perhaps in my signature or another thread but whatever the case, I'm here again and with another challenge. Five new character designs that I'd love to see some art of. Let's get into the rules first:

1. Any and all art submitted will be mine to keep and use (with proper recognition to the artist of course) once the competition ends, whether or not the pieces were winners or not.
2.Please do not steal/trace bases or any other art! This has to be your own original work.
3.Digital art is HIGHLY PREFERRED. Unless traditional art that is submitted is very high quality, it will likely not be in my favor.
4.You may enter as many times as you like!
5.Creative freedom is encouraged here! What character you draw and whether it is a head shot or full body piece is up to you.
6.Be respectful!
7.All other CS rules apply.

Got any other questions about rules or characters? Feel free to PM me!

There is a singular first place prize. It can be found here; Click. This prize is the entirety of the Summer 2018 Event Pet Collection (all 89 pets!). Each individual pet will be linked in another post. *PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE ITEMS!

Everyone who enters will receive an uncommon pet prize upon entering. I will attempt to make it wish list, but if not, it will simply be an older uncommon.

Multiple entries means multiple participation prizes!

This competition is set to end on April 28. If the date doesn't end up working out for you, please pm me about extensions.

-

Character links and descriptions can be found on the next post down!
Last edited by Freeway on Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:42 am, edited 18 times in total.

✧✧✧
My ToyHouse!
✧✧✧

>>> Check out this awesome artist!!
Freeway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby Freeway » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:51 am

The five characters below are the ones I'm looking for art of! Feel free to pick any from the list. Links may be added later on if I do any other drawings!

Tobias: Full body and Head Sketches, Flat Color Chibi Concept
Description: Tobias (or Toby) is a lanky grey cat anthro with somewhat scruffy, unkempt fur. His eyes are a bright, almost luminous blue. His left ear is slightly shredded/missing. Toby often has on a more serious or simply calm expression, often hiding other emotions that may get in the way with various issues. He doesn’t really have much of a specific fashion taste, though he has to admit that loose clothing is the way to go (as long as it doesn’t get in the way when he’s on the run…).

Rissy: Colored Head Shot Concept, Full Body Sketch, Flat Color Chibi Concept
Description: Rissy is a bizarre humanoid figure with dark dark grey skin and wild black hair. Her eyes are a bright pinkish color and have an almost snake-like aspect to them, going along well with her two little fangs. Beneath her eyes and along her wrists are rainbow markings set in geometric sort of line patterns (these may glow with strong emotion??). Spiraling up from her head are dragon-like horns, matching with the two broad dragon wings and the pointed tail she also has. While Rissy has her fair share of normal clothing, she also likes to experiment from time to time with any bizarre clothing she comes across. Rissy is often a playful figure, with a grin of sorts across her face, whether it be somewhat mean or fully playful.

Starseeker: FR Page
Description: Starseeker is a Flight Rising dragon of mine. She is a Fae dragon with black scales and starry wings that look like the night sky itself. Starseeker wears an elegant starry dress, crystals that spread across the underside of her wings, and a hood over her face. Her eyes are a luminous white, often giving the appearance that they are glowing. Star is often a rather reclusive figure at first, and can be shy when it comes to getting to know people. When she opens up though, she becomes a smiling mess and quite friendly and joking.

Sequoia: Full Body and Head Shot Sketch, Flat Color Chibi Concept
Description: Sequoia is a squirrel anthro with brown fur and a darker brown stripe that goes from her head down her back and to her tail. She also has brown eyes which have a certain determined glint to them. Sequoia serves as an army general and therefore is almost always found wearing an army green uniform and hat to complete it.

Annabelle: Full Body Sketch
Description: Annabelle is a teenager with pale skin, a long haze of tangly and curly black hair that almost reaches the ground, and eerie crimson red eyes. She tends to wear cutesy and/or Victorian-style clothing, either in dark colors or shades of reds. She tends to keep a rather blank expression or a look of deep thought when she's not trying to look eerie or regal.
Last edited by Freeway on Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

✧✧✧
My ToyHouse!
✧✧✧

Freeway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Entries

Postby Freeway » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:51 am

Last edited by Freeway on Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:19 am, edited 13 times in total.

✧✧✧
My ToyHouse!
✧✧✧

Freeway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Main Prize

Postby Freeway » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:52 am

This here is a display for the all 89 pets prize.

Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by Freeway on Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:55 am, edited 10 times in total.

✧✧✧
My ToyHouse!
✧✧✧

Freeway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby Freeway » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:04 am

Wanna see how previous art comps went? I had one here: Boop
Last edited by Freeway on Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

✧✧✧
My ToyHouse!
✧✧✧

Freeway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Art Comp! Prizes and Info on First Post!

Postby Freeway » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:31 am

Bump

✧✧✧
My ToyHouse!
✧✧✧

Freeway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freeway » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:44 pm

Bump

✧✧✧
My ToyHouse!
✧✧✧

Freeway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persay » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:46 pm

mark, I'll probably draw annabelle or rissy
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freeway » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:48 pm

persay wrote:mark, I'll probably draw annabelle or rissy

Sweet, thank you for considering! c:

✧✧✧
My ToyHouse!
✧✧✧

Freeway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freeway » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:58 am

Bump

✧✧✧
My ToyHouse!
✧✧✧

Freeway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes