**WIN Yellow android dog CLOSED ***

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

**WIN Yellow android dog CLOSED ***

Postby _Chowder_ » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:29 am

I Tried this once before and I had some entries that were "stolen art" so THIS time I'd like to keep it CLEAN!!!
ALL ART MUST BE YOUR ORIGINALS!!! NO COLOR INS AND DO NOT USE OTHER PEOPLES ART!!!

That being said...I'm looking for someone to draw my kitty. He is a black and white, short haired tuxedo. His chest and belly are white. All 4 paws are white EXCEPT for the RIGHT front paw, the very last toe (pinky toe) is black! This is very important to the picture. He has yellow eyes and white whiskers ...(Look at the siggy for reference)

******************************************RULES***************************************************************
1)= AGAIN THIS MUST BE ORIGINAL ART!!! IF I FIND YOU ARE STEALING ART I WILL CLOSE THIS IMMEDIATELY
(NO color ins)
2)= If I don't choose your art, that doesn't mean it wasn't good or that I didn't like it. It just means that the picture I DID choose looks the most ACCURATE!! I am looking for the most accurate AND best overall picture!

3)=If you need better reference pic or would like more info on my kitty(his name is Chowder) don't hesitate to ask : )I don't bite :)

4)=I have the right to end this contest if I don't get enough entries. This contest will end on 12/15/2010 that way everyone has enough time to draw : )

*******************************************************************************************************************

That being said....THIS is what you are entering for....Image

Thank you and have fun : )))

I have closed this art contest as there were not enough entries , SORRY
Last edited by _Chowder_ on Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
_Chowder_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: **WIN Yellow android dog***

Postby Pavane » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:14 pm

-Entering-
pa·vane [puh-vahn, -van;]
1. a stately dance dating from the 16th century.

"Elegant, but not otherwise important." -- Fauré

hi, I'm Pavane!

I like drawing, writing, astronomy, old movies, musicals, peppermint and chocolate candy, history, and art

This winter sky
How can anyone sleep?
There was never such a night before!
Pavane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: **WIN Yellow android dog***