Looking for...

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Looking for...

Postby Omosky » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:09 pm

~

It's that time again where I get a new image of my fursona Eclipse. Before going any further I am looking for good quality work. I like it when I buy pieces that I can love for a long time.

Now, the *prizes. The top prize is <u>subject to change</u> depending on what I believe the image is worth. Some might think I have high standards, others that I'm just plain picky, but I'm the one wanting the art and paying for it. It should be what I want.
*As for other prizes, they are under my digression to give out to those whom I think have actually read this and have truly tried. Not tried just to get a prize. So what these prizes are are going to be kept a secret until this ends, but I will tell you I will be trying to make it worth the effort.
*Prizes will be from what is on my account no matter the category. Yes, that does mean even the blue pps dragon under My clan. But as said the prize depends on what I believe the image is worth.

Onto the details! Eclipse is a very large wolf. Yes, she is my fursona and has been for about 8 years now. Wow... never thought how long it's been since now. XD Even though, I only have a handful of colorings done by myself of her with her wings showing. So that is what I want. Eclipse with her wings. You get to pick the pose and etc, but it must fit her and her personality.
I don't have a traditional ref for her so here are her best images. If one of you would rather to enter in a ref that would be fine too and I'll make sure you get an extra prize. x X - A note on her muzzle. Her muzzle can be all charcoal black like in the first, cerulean blue like in the second, or even not as far up. It depends on her mood. When she is comfortable and happy it's like in the second. When she's fully wary of something, knows something is wrong, being attacked, etc.. there is no cerulean showing.
More views of her scars (these are her as a dragon). x X
More details of her wings (for show of color) and jewelry. x X x

Yes, I want all scars (color of the wings out lined in the cerulean blue), jewelry (even the back bracelet on her left leg - same grayish silver color with a darker tone of un-readable scribbles etched in the middle around it), and her shoulder mark <i>if they would be viewable with the pose you have chosen and fitting for the time line you drew her in</i>.

If you want to go all out, think your good enough, and really want that blue pps dragon plus some for your prize then tack on a background. Note though. I'd want a transparent copy of the image without a background too. Eclipse loves anywhere where she can be at peace. That means her glade that is somewhere with a large forest. The two examples with backgrounds are of the glade. This diagram was made by the same person who did Eclipse as a dragon with the background with a few edits in orange from me. X

Eclipse herself.
She does like her time alone and yet she must spend a little time with other company if only a month or two out of a full year. She has an understanding of mother nature and has a great deal of respect of it. Which she has learned that she also gives everyone a small amount of respect where they then must earn more of it or they can even lose that respect. Those who loose her respect have failed redeem it as it is hard to lose in the first place. Her temper is the same. It is hard to upset her, especially to where she's upset enough to kill, but it is possible. She also has a strong urge to protect those who are innocent. So strong that she cannot ignore it and whether be they are only innocent to what they are being accused of to fully innocent.

From a pup to adulthood, she has become more bold, and has a very deep understanding of things even if others do not understand her. She watches from a distant at first, but just to learn more about what it happening before walking into it. Many think she is fearless, but that it only because she still hides most of her emotions. Only when around the few very close friends and those she considers family see her full expressed expressions. She does like to hind any disappointment, sadness, fear, and others of the such from them though.

Also through time, she has learned that most fear her wings and the strangeness that she even has them. One encounter from this is what caused the scar on her back from right shoulder to the left bottom side of her back as a group had tried to damage them. So she learned to keep them, folded and tucked, hidden inside a pocket of extra skin just under the skin on her back. Her friends and those she considers family accepts her as she is though.

When she does let her emotions emerge she is a complex ball of energy. Kind of like a hyper child. When the moods catch her in these times she loves to play around and just having fun. Even if it is being mischievous. Yet she is still kind and has a strong sense to protect and can revert back to her serious, stony exterior if she see's any danger. Despite that, her friends and those she considers family can easily detect little facial and body movements that usually no one else notices. Mainly because they are the only ones that she lets get close enough to know her. If she ever makes a new friend it is a long process that usually takes a year or more. This is from having to fully trust someone before she lets even one hair of their fur into her other world where they can see a true smile on her face. Even if it is a mischievous grin. X

If you need anymore information, even more detail please, or just questions please feel free to just post it here. Even if you want to rp out some questions for her to answer so that you can get a better feel for her personality. :)
All art (c) to their respective owners. Eclipse, her forms, and the glade design (c) me.

~
Omosky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Looking for...

Postby Mozzy. » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:57 am

Entering~

Last bumped by Omosky on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:57 am.
moz | female | aedt | mozzy#1556
Mozzy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me