❤Main List Giveaway❤ [CLOSED]

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: ❤Main List Giveaway❤

Postby PinkSugar » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:55 am

I Want to Enter the Gearback Giveaway!
Username:
My username is PinkSugar!
Why do you want it?:
I have recently traded for a advent tier 9 Hyena, and ever since then, I have legit been asking every person I've seen, who has a Raven, if I could trade my ENTIRE account for it. This other list pet would achieve many dream pets of mine! :o
How long have you been on CS? Do you have any other list pets?:
I joined Chicken Smoothie December 18, 2017, and I have the Advent:Tier 9:Hyena.
What are you going to do with it?: I'm gonna trade down to get more list pets, or trade it with my other list pet for the Raven! :D
What are you going to name it?:
"#puppies4life Giveaway Winner!"
Advertising?:
No, just since it's the last day, there wouldn't be much of a point.
Feedback? Anything Else?:
My only feedback would be is that it's pretty amazing seeing people giveaway huge prizes like that. So inspiring you know? That's why I started giveaways! Anyway, this would be awesome to win, I would honestly be speechless and call up my boyfriend right away and cry hysterically because of how happy I would be lol! But what's also awesome about giveaways is that, even if don't win, you get to see the winner freaking out and all happy! And that makes me happy and also inspired. Thanks so much for this opportunity! And my apologies for entering late! I just saw it! Lol.
PinkSugar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doggos_on_Mars » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:56 am

Last day to enter!

Adoption Center

Hello all! I run an adoption center which is linked above. Come adopt some pets!
Doggos_on_Mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guardian Angel Wolf » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:09 pm

Username: (Guardian Angel Wolf)
Why do you want it? I would like the List pet because my main goal on CS is to collect every List pet on CS. I also, adore the Gearback dog, he is very unique in his own way. His design is absolutely stunning and amazing, it must've took the artist a long time to design his colors and plan out how he was going to look. Being an artist myself, it would take me at least a month or more to know exactly how he would look and what design(s) I would do for him. The Gearback is definitely in my Top 20's list. I especially like the greens as his color, making him more like a mossy gear that hasn't been working for hundreds of years! I would definitely dress this dog up.
How long have you been on CS? Do you have any other list pets? (I first started in 2012 but has real life issues, I finally came back in 2017. I joined CS again on May 22, 2017, a day before my birthday! I own the tealbun, which is in the advent List)
What are you going to do with it? (Please Do Not Lie): I plan on dressing up the Gearback and keeping him forever and give him a warm loving forever home.
What are you going to name it? I plan on naming him Gearotric, his nickname will be Gear.
Advertising? (yes or no) yes!
Feedback? Anything Else? (Thank you for the opportunity and good luck to those who enter!)
Last edited by Guardian Angel Wolf on Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guardian Angel Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qulllann » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:12 pm

Username: qulllann
Why do you want it? i really like that pet and I don't have any lists
How long have you been on CS? Do you have any other list pets? technically I've been here since 2015 but my account was deleted some reason
What are you going to do with it? (Please Do Not Lie): I'll keep it, gift it, or try to get some dreamies with it
What are you going to name it? "my love"
Advertising? if i remember to, yes!
Feedback? Anything Else? you're really kind for doing this^^
qulllann

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Qxe » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:16 pm

Username: Qxe
Why do you want it? So I could get my dreamies ouo
How long have you been on CS? Do you have any other list pets? Since June, my friend got me to join, No
What are you going to do with it? (Please Do Not Lie): Trade it for dreamies
What are you going to name it? Since I'll mostly be trading it, Nothing. But if I were to name it I'd name it Haki
Advertising? No
Feedback? Anything Else? Thank you sm for the chance!
•.Ellu! I'm Que,And I am obsessed with Alciel from The devil is a part timer, I love to chat so feel free to pm me.•
Qxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _rιyα_ » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:18 pm

Username: mangosquid83
Why do you want it? I love collecting any rare/list pets, and this is a great opportunity to get one!
How long have you been on CS? Do you have any other list pets? I started December 17, 2017, and nope!
What are you going to do with it? (Please Do Not Lie): keep it foreverrrrrrr
What are you going to name it? Gary Gearback 😂
Advertising? (yes or no) sure!
Feedback? Anything Else? thank you so much for this opportunity!
Last edited by _rιyα_ on Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxx
x
" ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴜɴғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀɴ. "
── © ────────────────────────────────────
heyo, i'm riya. i roleplay, collect art, etc; you'll also see
me around the forum games every once in a while :)
aroace, they/them pronouns; let's talk music n stuff
─────────────────────────────────── ©© ──

_rιyα_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jackferrara » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:20 pm

Username: (jackferrara
Why do you want it? I don't have a lot of valuable pets and I would like trading power!
How long have you been on CS? Do you have any other list pets? I joined in 2011 but was gone for like 6 years and came back a month ago. I don't have any lists
What are you going to do with it? (Please Do Not Lie): Maybe auction it or trade it
What are you going to name it? I don't normally name pets
Advertising? (yes or no) no
Feedback? Anything Else? (answer here) It's very kind of you to host this
✬✬Please Click✬✬
Image Image Image Image
jackferrara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mkairalla1 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:22 pm

Username: Mkairalla1
Why do you want it? I have been away for cs for a very long time. I quit a few years ago and gave away almost all my pets, including list pets, and feel like this absolutely precious babe would be the perfect way to restart my collection!
How long have you been on CS? Do you have any other list pets? I think ive been on cs since 2011, but i have been gone for a very long time and am just actively coming back instead of just adopting montlies every so often! i may have one listie, but im pretty sure if i do its a September list? I popped on for December 18th last year and havent really looked at what i got from it!DX
What are you going to do with it? (Please Do Not Lie): I would certainly keep it! It would be used for dress ups and for little holiday related things!:D
What are you going to name it? Ive always loved the name Flynn? I think it would fit wonderfully!
Advertising? unfortunately, i found this on the last possible day! otherwise i would have certainly put up advertisements!...perhaps i still could while there still is time!:D
Feedback? Anything Else? Thank you so so much for this chance! It means the world to me!
mkairalla1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doggos_on_Mars » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:30 am

A winner is decided! I read and reread through every single entry and, wow, this was a really difficult decision! I would like to thank each and every one of you for offering to give this little bab a good home. I don't really know why, but the winner's form just really kept pulling me back to it. For example, when I thought maybe a different user should win, this form popped into my head! Please remember that congratulating the winner is allowed, but being mean about not winning is against the rules. All right, enough rambling!

And the winner is... Elide!
Elide wrote: I Want to Enter the Gearback Giveaway!

Username: Elide

Why do you want it? I got one through the offsite December 18th adopts, and I’ve been in love ever since! I love the tribal litter’s colours, and I’d like to own one on here so I could dress her up. I don’t have enough to trade up for a gearback though, so this is a very generous opportunity to get one!

How long have you been on CS? Do you have any other list pets? I’ve been on CS for a little over a year. I used to own a few lists, but I gave them away through a raffle when I went on hiatus. Now that I'm back, I’ve managed to get 2 advents.

What are you going to do with it? (Please Do Not Lie): I’m going to keep her and dress her up like a forest nymph! I’d do seasonal dressups too. If ever I want to trade her away though, it’ll likely be through a giveaway like this one so someone else can get a chance to appreciate this pet.

What are you going to name it? Juniper! Like the dryad from the Percy Jackson book series (what I’m re-reading at the moment for the summer haha). I just think it would be a fitting name, given this pet’s mostly green palette. Her name might change according to the dressup though! I’ve been wanting to do a school-themed one as a science teacher, for example with the lab coat item. Then, I’d name her Miss Honey, like the teacher in Matilda, because I hope to have her compassion and strength of character someday.
*Edit (2): The more I think about it though, the more I'm leaning towards either Roanoke or Scáthach. Why? I know, those names are quite unusual, but they're inspired by the show American Horror Story. You can probably tell by looking at my avatar that I'm a fan of Lady Gaga, and I think that the gearback tribal would look great dressed up as her character from the Roanoke season! I'll admit that I'm not the biggest fan of the horror genre, but I'd love to try to recreate the look.

Advertising? Yes, in my signature.

Feedback? Anything Else? Thank you so much for this chance, sincerely <3 Good luck to all, and congrats in advance to the winner!

*Edit (1) for formatting and clarity, hope that's allowed... Thanks so much again for doing this ^^
Last edited by Doggos_on_Mars on Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Adoption Center

Hello all! I run an adoption center which is linked above. Come adopt some pets!
Doggos_on_Mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❤Main List Giveaway❤ [CLOSED]

Postby PinkSugar » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:45 am

^^ Omg honestly her entry was really cute, lol, that's awesome!!!! Happy 4th everyone!!! :DDDD 🎆🎇✨
PinkSugar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me