Awesome Competitions! Write a Story; Win Some Pets!!

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Awesome Competitions! Write a Story; Win Some Pets!!

Postby Ranger of the North » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:23 am

bump!
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:48 pm

I'll hopefully begin judging tomorrow! Please try to have all entries in by then cx
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:46 pm

Tiny curtains, tiny beds, tiny chairs. Dolls with blonde hair, fixed smiles and the perfect bodies. A perfect life in a perfect house. This is what we all think, right? Wrong. I don't. Nothing is perfect. Well, that is what I was told. You'd think that dolls, dollhouses and a childs' imagination would create something perfect? You're insane. Obviously you would be thinking, who the hell I am and how would I know? This is how I know.

It's the middle of the night, way past my bedtime. I'm in the attic on a velvet cushion. Legs crossed, mind working. I roll the blonde haired woman between my small fingers. I'm admiring her beauty. I continue to say to myself, how can something so small,
have so much power over me? It's my favourite thing in the world, but it's....So small. I drag my gaze to the large paper white and rose pink mansion that stands in front of me. I open the walls slowly. I couldn't help but stare in amazement at the interior. Everything was beautiful and perfect. A place I wished I could live in. But then I remembered, that is already my life. I already lived in this house. I already had these people in my life. Let's just say it wasn't perfect. Just because something looks so welcoming and delicate doesn't mean that nothing goes down behind it's fabulous walls.

I can remember being vulnerable to the world. I can remember being a little girl sitting at my window staring out at the endless richness I lived in. I felt so small and useless. The pricey conditions I lived in would seem like an awesome life. Dead wrong.
My parents don't care about me or what I do. I could literally go and rob a bank for the fun of it and my parents still wouldn't care.
All they want is for someone to pass their wealth to. Well, that is what I think every time I sit down and stare out my window.
I pull myself away from the fogged up glass pane and shove a baby blue jumper over my head. I go to my wardrobe and stare in disgust at the elegant gowns. I push past them in my search for jeans and I find a pair of ripped ones which I eagerly pull on.
I escape my closet and make my way to my bedroom door where I snag my headphones, phone and keys off the desk. I put on the headphones and a pair of blue converse sneakers before I race down the stairs. I exit my house and turn on my playlist. I walk down the white porch with my hands in my pockets and my headphones playing a song by Hailee Steinfield. I am no person that lives a casual life, but I like to think I am. I begin to walk over to my car, but I stop and stare at it's black expensive features. I shake my head and pop open the door and get in behind the wheel.

"Chelsea! Where are you?" I yell into the phone.I snort at her reply. Chelsea is my friend. She doesn't know I..Live like I do. Chelsea is by far my only proper friend. I sit down on a bench and hang up. I look up and almost jump in fright."Boo" she smiles. I poke her in the side and get up; enveloping her in a hug."Can we go now?" she says blandly. I nudge her and nod. We walk off down the street and I can hear some fighting going on in an alleyway. I halt and snag Chelsea's jumper between my fingers and yank her back."What?". I shush her and peek around the corner and into the dark secluded area. My eyes widen when I see a man wearing black fist fighting.....Sam? I race down the alley, ignoring Chelsea's snaps to return."Oi! Get the hell out of here!" I scream at the man in black. He looks at me and his hood falls off."Brody! What on earth are you doing?" I rush up to him and shove him off Sam. He falls with a thud into a bag of trash. I glare at him before I turn to Sam. He has blood dripping from his nose. I put my shoulder around him. We proceed to walk out of the alley, passing Brody; whom I kick and call him something not so nice. Sam's nose is still bleeding so I grab a tissue out of my pocket and hand it to him."Thanks May" he smiles". Sam is another of my proper friends. He gets picked on quite a bit, so obviously I have to do something.

I stumble inside after a long night of joking and fooling around with Sam and Chelsea. Sam kinda tagged a long after I 'rescued' him. As soon as I step inside my smile drops. I can hear my mum and dad screaming at each other from the kitchen.I walk in as angry as a bull and yell the loudest I could to shut up. They turn to me with a stunned look on their oblivious faces. Mum is holding dad by the collar of his shirt and she has a bruise on her thigh. The tension in the room makes me feel hot so I walk over to the window and open it. I instantly feel refreshed. I stand there for a minute with my eyes closed. I turn around and glare at my immature parents."Enough!" I yell before I exit the room. As soon as I leave the kitchen, they are back at it; mum crying, dad yelling. Agitated I walk into my garden, which looks more like a field and over to the hose. I had left the kitchen window open so I turn on the tap and walk over to that side of the house and stick the hose through the window. I pull the lever and gush out water straight over my mother and father. They scream at me to stop, but I don't. I continue to shower them with icy cold liquid. My dad proceeds to run over to me, but fails miserably and is sliding over the tiles. I smile wickedly and slam the hose to the floor."MAY, YOU GET INSIDE NOW!" My father roars.My mother goes from staring at me to him."Don't you dare yell at her like that!" she growls. Again I pick up the hose in frustration and aim it them; soaking whatever was left dry, nothing."You two are like a pair of angry pitbulls!" I yell before disappearing around the corner. I run up the stairs and slam my door.

Again, I am sitting at the window hugging my knees to my chest. Tears are streaming down my face and I am staring at absolutely nothing in particular. Crickets are chirping somewhere on my balcony, the electrical wires are buzzing and worst of all their is still screaming downstairs. I am full on crying now. Eyes balling and everything. Makeup is staining my face and tears are dripping down my legs. I snatch a pillow and shove it over my head hoping that it would make some kind of difference to the sound of everything. Strangely everything goes silent. The cricket, the wires and my parents. I can finally think straight, but I don't want to. All I can think about are the bruises my mother possesses and the terrible things that go down inside my house. I hear a knock on my door and my head snaps up and over to it. I watch it creak open and my mother step in. She as well has been crying. Her face is red and swollen like mine. She tiptoes over to me slowly and sits down in front of me. She reaches out to touch my face, but hesitates and pulls it back. She opens her mouth to speak, but doesn't say anything."Why?" I ask her. She looks at me blankly before a tear goes down her face."I'm sorry you have to witness your father and I. Things...Things just aren't working right now". She leans and kisses me on the forehead before wrapping her arms around me in a...Hug? It's been so long since one of my parents have physically showed me warmth. I sit there. Her arms around me. The window open. A pillow in my hand, and I smile.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Finished product! It might not make sense, so if it doesn't; It is basically about a girl who lives in a rich family who hates it. Her parents never get a long and she always feels isolated. All she wants in the world is to live a normal life and not one full of parents screaming and money. Enjoy!
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:32 pm

When is this being judged? ^^
ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:58 pm

.Fox wrote:When is this being judged? ^^
Oh sorry, I'm focusing completely on my own writing at the moment; very short deadlines coming right up!!! *screams* I promise I will get to it at some point, though!

Sorry guys, I probably should have said earlier *is sheepish*
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:46 pm

Ranger of the North wrote:
Oh sorry, I'm focusing completely on my own writing at the moment; very short deadlines coming right up!!! *screams* I promise I will get to it at some point, though!

That's okay Ranger of the North! We have all been there....Probably...
Can't waitttt

*Biting Nails*
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:53 pm

.Fox wrote:
Ranger of the North wrote:

That's okay Ranger of the North! We have all been there....Probably...
Can't waitttt

*Biting Nails*
Hehehe! I'll get to it as soon as I can; thanks for understanding :D
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plane » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:57 pm

wow! mark!
𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 ♡
────────────────────────
𝖭𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝖲𝗎𝗂𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖢𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗌 𝖫𝗂𝖿𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾📞 988
plane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:47 am

Hey guys, I'm baaaack! :D Everything is judged, so all I need now is my computer so I can format an official post :D
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BucketORandomness » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:00 pm

Great rejoicing and celebratory noises

𝕭𝖚𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖙

Not disclosing gender or age
Yes, I role play
Hey, I write! Coolio!
....Periodic Tales of an Elemental Nature
....More by Bucket
Open to making new friends!
It's my sig, but not my images
Mind. Blown. >^.^<

ImageImageImage