❤Main List Giveaway❤ [CLOSED]

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: ❤Main List Giveaway❤

Postby crackerbox_palace » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:17 am

I Want to Enter the Gearback Giveaway!
Username: zaika
Why do you want it? I'm told to be honest, so I hope it's okay that I want him for list fodder. I'm collecting Rose Dogs for my pet group, 'The Sound of Music.' The roses will be dressed as the Von Trapp family c: anything helps achieve 8 rose dogs!
How long have you been on CS? Do you have any other list pets? Since early 2014;
Yes, I have owned several dozen list pets and atm I really don't know how many.
What are you going to do with it? (Please Do Not Lie): Trade him for a few Rose Dogs to start off my collection.
What are you going to name it? sorry, I probably won't :c
Advertising? no, I don't think it will fit in my signature...
Feedback? Anything Else? Thank you for the opportunity!
crackerbox_palace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lurantis » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:52 am

Username: decoratchi
    Why do you want it? so i can hopefully trade it down for dreamies!!
    How long have you been on CS? Do you have any other list pets? only 6 months but have been playing for like 5? and i have one list, an advent i got from another site : )
    What are you going to do with it? (Please Do Not Lie): dress it up in christmassy items, giving it a good home before trading it.
    What are you going to name it? altaïr
    Advertising? no i’m sorry!
    Feedback? Anything Else? thank you sm for the opportunity!! c:
lurantis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reirin » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:11 am

Username: Elide

Why do you want it? I got one through the offsite December 18th adopts, and I’ve been in love ever since! I love the tribal litter’s colours, and I’d like to own one on here so I could dress her up. I don’t have enough to trade up for a gearback though, so this is a very generous opportunity to get one!

How long have you been on CS? Do you have any other list pets? I’ve been on CS for a little over a year. I used to own a few lists, but I gave them away through a raffle when I went on hiatus. Now that I'm back, I’ve managed to get 2 advents.

What are you going to do with it? (Please Do Not Lie): I’m going to keep her and dress her up like a forest nymph! I’d do seasonal dressups too. If ever I want to trade her away though, it’ll likely be through a giveaway like this one so someone else can get a chance to appreciate this pet.

What are you going to name it? Juniper! Like the dryad from the Percy Jackson book series (what I’m re-reading at the moment for the summer haha). I just think it would be a fitting name, given this pet’s mostly green palette. Her name might change according to the dressup though! I’ve been wanting to do a school-themed one as a science teacher, for example with the lab coat item. Then, I’d name her Miss Honey, like the teacher in Matilda, because I hope to have her compassion and strength of character someday.
*Edit (2): The more I think about it though, the more I'm leaning towards either Roanoke or Scáthach. Why? I know, those names are quite unusual, but they're inspired by the show American Horror Story. You can probably tell by looking at my avatar that I'm a fan of Lady Gaga, and I think that the gearback tribal would look great dressed up as her character from the Roanoke season! I'll admit that I'm not the biggest fan of the horror genre, but I'd love to try to recreate the look.

Advertising? Yes, in my signature.

Feedback? Anything Else? Thank you so much for this chance, sincerely <3 Good luck to all, and congrats in advance to the winner!

*Edit (1) for formatting and clarity, hope that's allowed... Thanks so much again for doing this ^^
Last edited by Reirin on Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
she/her • queer • adult user • grad student
    hi there! ♥ I love tattoos, anime &
    manga, Genshin Impact, Honkai: Star Rail,
    Guardian Tales, reading, cooking and baking
Reirin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serafim » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:19 am

Username: Kurami
Why do you want it? I think it'd be nice to own a main list, i'm not sure if i've ever owned a main list despite the amount of time i've been on here not sure.
How long have you been on CS? Do you have any other list pets? I've been on CS since 2010 so eight years, although I took a hiatus in 2015 for three years. I've owned some before but ended up trading them away cause I didn't know it's worth; I was a young buck.
What are you going to do with it? (Please Do Not Lie): I'm gonna dress it up, not sure in what style yet but I know for sure it's going to be dressed up in my favorites folder. I'm more than likely not gonna trade it away for a good long time, but if I do it'd probably be through a giveaway like this ^^
What are you going to name it? Elara, it's a French name and I thought it sounded beautiful so might as well give it that name.
Advertising? No, sorry
Feedback? Anything Else? Thank you so much for this opportunity!
        x
        ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        she/her | "𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐒, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 . . ."
        " 𝐃𝐎 𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐒-𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 ──────────────── !! " | e.n.
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gahlaxied ♡ » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:41 am

Username: s u n s e t z
Why do you want it? i want this pet because i don’t get many trades. the gear back will probably allow me to use the trading feature in chicken smoothie a lot more :) and isn’t he/she just gorgeous? whatta bab :3
How long have you been on CS? Do you have any other list pets? i have been on cs for almost a year as i joined on july 10th, 2017. i do not have any other list pets sadly ;(
What are you going to do with it? (Please Do Not Lie): i’ll probably keep him/her for some time and eventually trade him/her for a major dreamie :D
What are you going to name it? emerald
Advertising? no. i’m so sorry i don’t have any room in my sig or trading rules :(
Feedback? Anything Else? thanks a lot for hosting this giveaway! it is so generous how you are giving away a main list without anything in return. we need more people like you in this community! good luck everyone and congrats to the winner <3
┌────────┐

██████
██████

└────────┘
BECAUSE

░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

┌───────────────┐

| she/her | straight | leo | jul. 28 |
hi, i am sunset, but you can call me
kelli. i am a very friendly person, so
feel free to send me a pm!

trade thread - credit

███my path██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████████
░░░░░░░░░░░

IS──────────
DIFFERENT
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░

DOESNT
───MEAN
██
██
██
██
LOST
██████
gahlaxied ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firecliff » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:48 am

Username: Firecliff
Why do you want it? Because i do not nor have i ever had a list pet. I really like age of steam stuff so the gear dog is definitely one of my top picks for a list.
How long have you been on CS? Sinse around the middle if January this year.
Do you have any other list pets? No
What are you going to do with it? Probably keep it unless i come across a higher list pet the i want with all my heart in an auction. But with other bids i would most likely get to keep it.
What are you going to name it? Gadget
Advertising? No
Feedback? Thanks for having the give away.
Anything Else? I want to recommend my friend - some one, and my cousin - RVBWashington for this too. I AM A NERD!!!!!!!
Firecliff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jade, » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:20 am

Username: jade,
Why do you want it? well, even though the gearback doesn't have the greatest demand, it would help me trade up to my next goal, the cerb set ^^ I personally like the gearback, since it's color scheme is really nice, and it's not very bright up in my face heh. The gearback was one of my dreamies when I first joined too! Getting it would bring back memories of me trading for it when I first joined ^^ personally, i love the lineart and patterns on every species on this site. Im thinking of starting a collection of all the pets in the archive, even though I don't have a lot at the moment. The gearback would help boost my confidence of starting the collection, and it would also help it (if I decided to do it) c:
How long have you been on CS? Do you have any other list pets? I've been on cs for almost a year, there's actually 6 days left(7 including today) till I've been on cs for a while one year! Also, yes, I have 1 list pet atm, the UR Tiger dog. It was my ultimate dreamie not too long ago, and a few days ago I achieved it, with the help of all of you guys here on cs ^^ thank you so much, to this community and all the kind hearts in it! They all definitely deserve the gearback! Also, a special sincere thank you to the amazing people ive met on this site, including DarknessANDlight, mayflower,, and lots more. Go and gift them, they definitely deserve it all ❤
What are you going to do with it? (Please Do Not Lie): I may trade it down/up, since I may trade it down to a few lower lists or in thinking about trading it up to a red cerb, possibly. But, I will dress it up, that's for sure. Im also probably going to enter it in a few dress up competitions!
What are you going to name it? hmm.. this im Im not so sure about yet. Possibly gearback boi? Since I entered a giveaway for a joker too, and im deciding to name that guy joker boi if i somehow do get him, and I would want a twin for him, again, if I get him hehe
Advertising? sure! I'll put it in my trade thread after I fill out this form ^^
Feedback? Anything Else? Feedback; your doing great. The questions on the form are great, and it's not so bulky that everyone has to scroll back and forth to fill it out. The giveaway pet is amazing, and it's so kind of you to give it away ^^ just be you, and do what you are doing right now c: the give away is wonderful! Others; thank you so much for this opportunity to win such a cute boi, this is amazingly kind of you ❤ have a wonderful day, and congrats to whoever wins!
★ ★ ███████████████
𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ────────

jay | she/her | sep. 2
hihi im jade/jay, im n
ot very active on this
site anymore but still
feel free to pm me <3

██
██
██
██

────── 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐒 𝐎𝐍
██
██
██
██
──────────
coding shop
art shop
coding cred

──────────
██
██
██
██

█████████
────────┐

───────
████
─────𝐁𝐔𝐓
jade,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plane » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:03 am

ImagexImagexImage

Username: lucy heartfilia

Why do you want it? This question I actually answered last, because I can't find an answer. I guess because it's a combination of a lot of things: it's a chance at a high-value list pet, the art is nice, I am in love with dogs, it's nice trade material if I get a good trade (cough cough Cerbs, never happening), it's also a good high-value giveaway pet, and it'll remind me of the good 'ol days when I was crazy invested in CS. Very random story: I'm really badly allergic to dogs, and my mom is really afraid of dogs because she got bitten by one when she was little -- my cello teacher has a dog and every week I hug it and play with it and then go home crying with my eyes swelling out of their sockets because honestly dogs are worth the allergic reaction. Thus, pet sites like Chicken Smoothie are the only way I can really feel like I can have a pet (I have had many, many betta fish but they get boring once in a while, ya know?), and winning this big boi would make my day lol. You'll read a lot more (a LOT more) so I'll send you on your way to the next question c:

How long have you been on CS? Do you have any other list pets? I joined in March of 2016 and took a year-long hiatus basically during 2017, and came back early 2018! I'm the kind of person that obsesses over something for a while and then suddenly loses interest in it -- whether it be a singer, game, TV show, book, fandom, anime, you name it. Right now I'm back to loving Chicken Smoothie. I did have the fortune to work myself up to a UR Cat, which I used to trade for a Joker Dog (which was the ultimate dreamie I was dying for back then, probably not a great trade now but back then the UR Cat was going for way under demand value). Note that I NEVER could have gotten there all by myself without the awesome gifts and support from a lot of people, in part because I'm super lazy and don't like working (lol). Eventually I made a fancy giveaway/contest/artsy thing to give away the Joker and a couple other random lists I had sitting around before I went on hiatus and like three people participated lol. It's OK because we had a lot of fun and it made me so, so happy to give away something that would make someone else just as happy as it made me. Anyway, I'm rambling on way too much: pre-hiatus, I had the Joker Dog and two advents (snowflake lion and heart pps), and at the moment, I have a beautiful (gifted) Red-X Dog.

What are you going to do with it? What would I do with it? To be completely honest, I don't know. I'm not very good with high-value things -- I have absolutely no self-control, like if my parents lend me a lot of money to go shopping, I end up spending it all because I WANT EVERYTHINGGGG. I'd probably be too nervous to trade it away unless I received an offer like a Cerberus (the art for the Cerbs are so cool!!!), but I can dream, right? lol. At the same time, my dressups are completely awful as I'm not so much creative as I am organized, so the dressups never look completely right to me. The only dreamies I really have at the moment are the Zodiac set, which are much lower in value than the Gearback. To be completely honest, it would just be nice to have a simple main list pet that could remind me of my pre-hiatus days, and also something of good value that I could give away once I go on another hiatus (I'm calling it, I keep leaving and then coming back to CS), because at the moment nobody would want anything I'd give away loll.

What are you going to name it? I would simply name it "Gearback Tribal," as I highly prefer keeping my pets well-organized. Back when I was serious about collecting, I gave each and every pet a unique name (thinking up of a thousand different names was well beyond my intellectual capacity, lol), but now I just name pets that have specific names (i.e. Zodiac dogs are named the Zodiac signs they represent) and keep all other pets nameless. The uniformity and neatness is what I like. Yes, it's very strange, yes, you may judge lol.
Organization and neatness aside, if I did decide to give it a unique name, I would have to go with Kagura. I'm a Fairy Tail junkie and Kagura is my favorite character (once again, odd, considering she's in like 4 of the 277 episodes) because of her strength, loyalty, and (admittedly) her looks. Geez writing this made me realize how weird I am, oof.

Advertising? Yup, advertising in signature and trade center! Anything to get the word out about this!

Feedback? Anything Else? First off, I wanna apologize for the big wall of text, as you're probably gonna have to read a lot of words with all these giveaway entries and mind was just a rant and word vomit.
Really, honestly, thank you so so much for this giveaway. It's a great opportunity for some people to win a high-value pet, but at the same time, I know how good it feels to make someone happy through gifts and I really admire what you're doing. Feedback? Go out and treat yourself to an ice-cream or if you're old enough, a drink, because you sure deserve it c: Thank you in a million (or maybe 18) languages~

THANK YOU - Շնորհակալություն - HVALA - DANKIE - GRACIAS - FALEMINDERIT - ARIGATÔ - GRAZIE - .תודה - 감사합니다 - TAKK - TÄNAN - MERCI - DANKE - XIÈXIÈ - Баярлалаа - OBRIGAD@ - NANDRI
Last edited by plane on Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
plane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doggos_on_Mars » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:24 am

Bump. Last day to enter!

Adoption Center

Hello all! I run an adoption center which is linked above. Come adopt some pets!
Doggos_on_Mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Osleya » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:43 am

Username: A.Ham.
Why do you want it? currently i dont own any lists due to it being very hard to find people with low lists that trade off. Currently though since ive been trying to get some dreamies i dont even have the pets available i would need if i would want to trade off list
How long have you been on CS? Do you have any other list pets? I joined cs this year on new years day jan 1 2018 and i do not own any lists pets and never have. The highest value pet i have is a 2008 rare that im currently in a trade using it to get a dreamie of mine the malk mutant and the second most valuable pets are a green dragon cat and a 2014 store dog pitbull who im not trading since she was my first major dreamie and pitbulls are my favorite dog breed
What are you going to do with it? (Please Do Not Lie): to be honest i will probably use it to work my way up the list to my biggest dreamie of all the plains zebra. Im trying to get the zebra since i am trying to collect all zebras on cs one because i love zebras and 2 in honor of my brother. He was born with a chronic illness thats has not cure called Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS). It makes things that are easy for us painful and very draining. You probably are thinking "What do zebras have to do with this?" Well the "mascot" for EDS is a zebra. It's a zebra because “When you hear the sound of hooves, think horses, not zebras.” And this phrase is taught to medical students throughout their training. In medicine, the term “zebra” is used in reference to a rare disease or condition. Doctors are taught to assume that the simplest explanation is usually correct to avoid patients being misdiagnosed with rare illnesses. Doctors learn to expect common conditions.But many medical professionals seem to forget that “zebras” DO exist and so getting a diagnosis and treatment can be more difficult for sufferers of rare conditions. Ehlers-Danlos syndrome is considered a rare condition and so EDS sufferers are known as medical zebras. This identity has now been adopted across the world through social media to help bring our community together.What are you going to name it?
Advertising? yes but i dont think it will do much sine its the last day
Feedback? Anything Else? Out of everyone here im probably not the most deserving person of this. Most people probably have a long story how this pet itself means so much to them. Comparatively i have a story of how im going to trade this pet away to get better ones. I still want to thank you for the chance to get a pet and it's really nice of you to do this since you proably had to work very hard to get this pet but now you are giving it away for FREE. Most people ive met wont even give away a normal 2008-2015 rare away for free
Osleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me